PDA

View Full Version : What are the top 5 sab alliances?

Pages : [1] 2

XCOUNTRYBOYX
15th January 2006, 09:02 PM
What alliances make your top 5 as sab alliances?

AUST
16th January 2006, 01:27 AM
1. PR
2. DT/BSS
3. ES
4. SMA
5. Nameless or IC?

Brecht_EF
16th January 2006, 03:40 AM
Elitesabbers
BSS
Drunken Terrorists
Nameless
FealressForce

^_^

twitchy
16th January 2006, 06:14 AM
i would say UA would be up there somewhere aswell

hitoriki
16th January 2006, 08:11 AM
i would say UA would be up there somewhere aswell

I wouldn't.

BSS
DT
Nameless
EliteSabbers
Ff

Downzy1
16th January 2006, 09:01 AM
Elitesabbers
BSS
DT
Nameless
FF

HoRuS
16th January 2006, 10:00 AM
My top5?

SMA
Nameless
DL
BSS
DT

Aeos
16th January 2006, 10:45 AM
Elitesabbers
BSS
Nameless
DrunknTerrorists
FearlessForce

TheDarkKiller
19th January 2006, 11:13 AM
well there's no exact answer lol depends on people i guess ;) but i think we get the idea of the answer...bss elitesabbers etc...would be up there :)

Morgenstern
19th January 2006, 12:17 PM
elitesabbers
bss-dt
fearlessforce
ua

nosey
19th January 2006, 07:52 PM
elitesabbers is the best if your looking for a good sab clan.

Id go with

EliteSabbers\
SMA
Fearless Force
DT
UA

SP_Cottenmouthblood
19th January 2006, 09:17 PM
i have freinds in nearly all those clans if not all of them im freinds with some guys in ES, many in FF, some in BSS, top 3 sabbers in PR, and i talk to Graa and am friends with his officers

Loki-of-Chaos
20th January 2006, 09:43 AM
i have freinds in nearly all those clans if not all of them im freinds with some guys in ES, many in FF, some in BSS, top 3 sabbers in PR, and i talk to Graa and am friends with his officers

Have a cookie
:yay:

DT
BSS
Fearless Force
Elite Sabbers
Nameless

Spinky
21st January 2006, 06:44 PM
EliteSabbers
FearlessForce
BSS
DT
NameLess

My top 5 :)

matt_77
31st January 2006, 05:58 PM
i would not say nameless

UA
ES
DT
BSS

and FF are full of rankers now

Will_Decay
1st February 2006, 06:50 PM
I dont have alot of experience with sab chains this age but time was I'd say.

DT
FF
Bss
Impaler (JAK's clan)
RF.

(Alot of people posting SMA, just in my experience they were 5*1's mostly, sabs never hurt that bad. This is mostly last age kinda info so I am sorry if I seem outdated)

As sabbers go I must make a shout out to OTC last age!

~WD

lordman11
1st February 2006, 08:16 PM
RF (look what they have done to PR)
DT/BSS (one chain?)
FF
Nameless
ES

Not in any particular order.

OnlinePharoh
1st February 2006, 08:24 PM
These definintly

EliteSabbers
Fearless Force
SMA
Nameless
BSS

I would also have to add in the Order of Sion. They have never lost a war before

Suckonmychunk
2nd February 2006, 01:08 AM
FearlessForce
BSS
Fear the Elves

Theres a couple more decent ones and some really damn good individual sabbers (dixiegato comes to mind) but out of my personal experince, those three are quite unrivaled in KOC (and yes I know Im a little biased)

matt_77
2nd February 2006, 11:55 AM
Order of Sion left DES when we started the war on them. and after we massed the head account, they dint hit back at all. I think a few stayed but they lost when DES surrendered to us

l0_0l
2nd February 2006, 03:16 PM
SMA
BSS
Ballistic Virus clan (I hear alot of people cry about them)

UA - not so much since matt and OA's hackings :(

and of course EliteSabbers ;)

DieBySword
2nd February 2006, 07:23 PM
DT
BSS
ES
Nameless
UA

dunno why FF for me they arent close to top5 :>

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2006, 07:37 PM
DT
BSS
ES
Nameless
UA

dunno why FF for me they arent close to top5 :>

Well, honestly, if ES is up there, then FF should be too, we did (at least in my opinion) alot more damage than ES did to us during the 1 week long war we had, and we had 2 chains to war because of it, not only ES, anyhow that is over now ;)

I just think one big diff between FF and other sab-clans, we dont really sab for a really small reason or no reason at all(this is not an insult to all sab-clans, its just that KoC and sabbing has become that way and many people/clans do)

Here would my top 5 be though:
FF
DT
BSS
Fear the Elves
ES

DoubleD

DieBySword
2nd February 2006, 08:13 PM
hmm dunno nothing about the FF vs ES war but ES is there becasue of tomsky and what he has done in his koc time. UA is there because of the DES victory.

and I know you will say FF is #1 your a member ^^ but I have my expirience with CPH chain and DT in the skorpz war and i wouldnt say FF is a top5 sab clan, but thats my own opinion.

Prof-Neurus
2nd February 2006, 08:15 PM
Dt
Bss
Nl
Ff
Ua

FireBall29
2nd February 2006, 08:31 PM
Have a cookie
:yay:

I will have that cookie. Woo Hoo i stole a cookie from SP. :party:
I don't know who the best sab alliances are but i know of BSS, FF, DT, ES, and NL.

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2006, 09:52 PM
well DBS, I wouldnt rank them, just put em up there, theyre unrankable just asking a simple question like that, FF is big with loads of sabbers, but also many rank players, which do get hurt in wars easier too, but on the other side we have the bunch of sabbers that can hurt the enemies. If its a real war, we do all we can, if not not even half of the sabbers really sab the targets, thats how it is you know :)

Oh well <3

Suckonmychunk
3rd February 2006, 02:04 AM
hmm dunno nothing about the FF vs ES war but ES is there becasue of tomsky and what he has done in his koc time. UA is there because of the DES victory.

and I know you will say FF is #1 your a member ^^ but I have my expirience with CPH chain and DT in the skorpz war and i wouldnt say FF is a top5 sab clan, but thats my own opinion.

Im pretty sure we were the victorious ones in that one too. Twice.

MerlinofCamelot
3rd February 2006, 02:13 AM
well I will not rank them at all. But I do know that FF went thru a war with 3 different alliances at the same times. A truce was called for but the other 3 and nothing was offered to have them do it.
So I know that places FF well in the top 5! :yay:

CPH
3rd February 2006, 10:08 AM
Guys FF is not about we posting about ourselves so let people think whatever they want. Specially considering that some of the people commenting on it don't do their own sabs. DBS know what I am talking about. So lets get out of this discussion.

To everyone around if you want to try us you are welcome to.

Anyways to keep it on topic.

IC
DT
BSS
SMA
FTE
ES
BV

Are good sab alliances, as for FF I will let others rate us.

CPH

DieBySword
3rd February 2006, 01:10 PM
Guys FF is not about we posting about ourselves so let people think whatever they want. Specially considering that some of the people commenting on it don't do their own sabs. DBS know what I am talking about.

lol yeah right :burned: i dont do my sabs alone :) have friends to back me up (not a whole 800 chain) but still it kicks ass much harder :banana2:

CPH
3rd February 2006, 01:52 PM
lol yeah right :burned: i dont do my sabs alone :) have friends to back me up (not a whole 800 chain) but still it kicks ass much harder :banana2:

lol i don't know if you actually got anyone to back you up, but you know what I mean. However I can't post about that kind of programs here on gua since it is not allowed and you still suck :)

CPH

DieBySword
3rd February 2006, 02:03 PM
o lol you mean *cought* programs :) I must have missread then (im not english). So your making a hidden accusation you have any solid proof to back you :ninja2:

CPH
3rd February 2006, 02:15 PM
o lol you mean *cought* programs :) I must have missread then (im not english). So your making a hidden accusation you have any solid proof to back you :ninja2:

Cheating accusations not allowed, even implied. -SilverSable I am just glad to see that LGC is boosting you now.

btw just so you know that I know this is my stats ID: 1683506 I will suggest it to keep it to everyone over 3k else it might take you the whole day. 150k might be a little much ;)

CPH

DieBySword
3rd February 2006, 03:48 PM
lol really nice :) so you came to my home and made me a pic when i was like you say using *cought* a illegal program *cought*. Damn how could i miss you :jawdroppe

anyway we going offtopic here :> if you want to make my day then say more in pms or send me the proof , want to laught with you :lmao:

cash_money_empire11
9th February 2006, 06:29 PM
BSS, FF, DT, ES, and UA

dn81
10th February 2006, 01:36 AM
meh there really arent a lot of sab alliances left. pretty much most of em sold out. besides that the ones whom are left know who they are. But i can point out to you ones whom are not sab alliances Nameless ( full of rankers again) SMA (never was a sab alliance) FF ( sorry mike you guys have a strong sab backbone but still have a lot of rankers in chain) RF (still has rankers in their chain as well). but thats just what i see.

DoubleD_Kill
10th February 2006, 07:36 AM
meh there really arent a lot of sab alliances left. pretty much most of em sold out. besides that the ones whom are left know who they are. But i can point out to you ones whom are not sab alliances Nameless ( full of rankers again) SMA (never was a sab alliance) FF ( sorry mike you guys have a strong sab backbone but still have a lot of rankers in chain) RF (still has rankers in their chain as well). but thats just what i see.
Since when cant a sab-alliance have rankers in it?
If the rankers sab, I think it should be still considered as a sab-clan, dont you think? If you dont have DA, you wont be able to hold much gold and can get 5*1d to help, which will only go against your sabbings, and without sentry you wont be able to defend the DA, without SA you wont be able to break/5*1 <->

Although I do agree, those clans have pure rankers, but really, all bigger clans have at least a few rankers, which doesnt mean theyre sab-rankers :p

DoubleD

sboardsti
10th February 2006, 08:08 AM

I guess by that reasoning then DT was never a sab alliance last age since 6 of there members where top 100 which included me as I was ranked from 40 - 60 most of age 4

A sab alliance is an alliance that just sabs constantly, there style of gameplay is constant sabbing.

SMA --> All they do is sab nothing else. Yeah they aren't a big sab alliance but they are a sab alliance.

NAmeless --> We weren't much of a sab alliance during the first two months of this age, but that got boring so all we do is sab now, constantly sabbing and sabbing and sabbing. If I wanted rank I could easily be top 50 but I would rather sab.

FF --> Yeah I wouldn't classify them as a sab alliance as that is not 100% their gameplay.

Sboardsti (aka Farcry)
Co-Leader of The Nameless Alliance

Deathfire14
10th February 2006, 08:59 AM
UA
BSS-DT
ES

Thats my top 3. Have experienced first hand what all 3 can do so thats mine :D

(I know its supposed to be top 5 but........ meh)

dn81
10th February 2006, 10:55 AM
I guess by that reasoning then DT was never a sab alliance last age since 6 of there members where top 100 which included me as I was ranked from 40 - 60 most of age 4

A sab alliance is an alliance that just sabs constantly, there style of gameplay is constant sabbing.

SMA --> All they do is sab nothing else. Yeah they aren't a big sab alliance but they are a sab alliance.

NAmeless --> We weren't much of a sab alliance during the first two months of this age, but that got boring so all we do is sab now, constantly sabbing and sabbing and sabbing. If I wanted rank I could easily be top 50 but I would rather sab.

FF --> Yeah I wouldn't classify them as a sab alliance as that is not 100% their gameplay.

Sboardsti (aka Farcry)
Co-Leader of The Nameless Alliance

sma ->yea they do other stuff like rank.

last age i was top 100 just because of tbg. not by anything else. i wasnt there cause i wanted to be there.

Nameless -> i can still name rankers in Nameless.

sboardsti
10th February 2006, 11:50 AM
sma ->yea they do other stuff like rank.

last age i was top 100 just because of tbg. not by anything else. i wasnt there cause i wanted to be there.

Nameless -> i can still name rankers in Nameless.

Yeah you can't name one ranker in SMA and SMA is anyone under JYM-.

Second I am sure they are some rankers who those who want to be a ranker in Nameless but primarily we sab. All the top accounts are sabbers, Farcry, Fireheart, Muffzilla, Ice_DT, etc...

Pranksta
10th February 2006, 01:57 PM
LOL .. I will say that CPH's crew has my respect, t0msky has always been level-headed and helpful when I talk with him, and Sboardsti and JYM- take care of their members better than most. It's funny saying we're rankers in SMA tho .. will have to take a break from sabbing one of these days to actually see what in the h3ll makes someone think that haha ..

We appreciate the talk here tho, smiles are always tops.

PB ^^

elalb
10th February 2006, 02:19 PM
PR are good sabbers when they want to. If you go to war with them they will sab the crap out of you. They really don't mess around. But they aren't a sab alliance.

Will_Decay
10th February 2006, 06:39 PM
Anyways to keep it on topic.

IC
DT
BSS
SMA
FTE
ES
BV

Are good sab alliances, as for FF I will let others rate us.

CPH

Im glad to see IC finaly got a mention, they arent the #1 but they are decent and damned sure you got no rankers in there.

I dont agree with DN81 that you cant have people of high rank in your allience, if you guys are good/predominantly sabbers then I say its called a sab allience.

From my small experience with PR they arent that great at sabbing, the only thing is there are so many of them that they can hit you over and over. (That said I wouldnt want to war with them)

t0msky
11th February 2006, 07:52 AM
hmm

bss/dt
sma
sorceror n chain
ua
i d say es too is in there somewhere

and for those from FF commenting they won a war....you must be in a different one than we are running, we have taken over 40 billion since we went back for those comments dissenter posted.
ive lost 200 ivs and im being generous, but farmed around 2.5 billion in gold from FF members, my officers have lsot weapons but 95% dont care, its the reason they buy them for you guys to sab, cph start chain was 4667 and is currently less than 3000, and on another note mike(cph) care to explain your pms to one of my fficers, where your stating u don care about your officers and that the war will continue into next age ?
how tarded does a person have to be, to take a game so personal, i respect u mike but thats dwindling when i hear you making asenine commments like that

CPH
11th February 2006, 08:42 AM
hmm

bss/dt
sma
sorceror n chain
ua
i d say es too is in there somewhere

and for those from FF commenting they won a war....you must be in a different one than we are running, we have taken over 40 billion since we went back for those comments dissenter posted.
ive lost 200 ivs and im being generous, but farmed around 2.5 billion in gold from FF members, my officers have lsot weapons but 95% dont care, its the reason they buy them for you guys to sab, cph start chain was 4667 and is currently less than 3000, and on another note mike(cph) care to explain your pms to one of my fficers, where your stating u don care about your officers and that the war will continue into next age ?
how tarded does a person have to be, to take a game so personal, i respect u mike but thats dwindling when i hear you making asenine commments like that

?

I explained to him after all the guys you had sabbing me that I only lost 30 IS on that run. About the people in our chain that lose weapons, it is part of the game. If they want to join a chain that surrenders and stop fighting, I am sure that there is plenty of those out there they can join instead.
I will help them how I can.. I can just sell to them to bring them back thats what I make 2,5 bil a day for ;) and yes, I don't see a reason for the war not continuing to next age. Its not personal, I still have it fine with you.
About keeping it to next age aswell, as you most know there is apoint at where no one can lose anything anymore and at that point there is no point in stopping. I see that many of yours think that next age it will be the same, I don't play like that I just keep it going. I'm sad to hear that you think thats personal. Its just game. I believe that it is easier for us to begin again the war next age instead of letting your guys just built up so they can be more ready for the war.
I am pretty confident that my guys that want to end at a good rank can do it. The ones that have lost the most have lost around 1,2k IS thats around 900 mil in 2 weeks they have lost in weapon worth. I can give them that with 8 hours worth of my gold.

About billions of gold worth sabbed from each other:

#1 DoubleD_Kill 14,369,250,000
#2 KillerGoos|XancheZ 11,578,661,600
#3 Falc0 9,654,498,800
#4 XxAngelxX 7,926,750,000

Those 4 alone have gotten 40 bil from ES+LaCN+AF So I am sure we are pretty equal.

CPH

ps. You know that if you wanted to ask me this, you could just catch me in msn.

Carlos
11th February 2006, 08:49 AM
?

I explained to him after all the guys you had sabbing me that I only lost 30 IS on that run. About the people in our chain that lose weapons, it is part of the game. If they want to join a chain that surrenders and stop fighting, I am sure that there is plenty of those out there they can join instead.
I will help them how I can.. I can just sell to them to bring them back thats what I make 2,5 bil a day for ;) and yes, I don't see a reason for the war not continuing to next age. Its not personal, I still have it fine with you.
About keeping it to next age aswell, as you most know there is apoint at where no one can lose anything anymore and at that point there is no point in stopping. I see that many of yours think that next age it will be the same, I don't play like that I just keep it going. I'm sad to hear that you think thats personal. Its just game. I believe that it is easier for us to begin again the war next age instead of letting your guys just built up so they can be more ready for the war.
I am pretty confident that my guys that want to end at a good rank can do it. The ones that have lost the most have lost around 1,2k IS thats around 900 mil in 2 weeks they have lost in weapon worth. I can give them that with 8 hours worth of my gold.

CPH

ps. You know that if you wanted to ask me this, you could just catch me in msn.

I will help you guys sabbing ES, t0m has a big mouth ^^
and to keep on topic:
1) DT chain (includes DT, BSS, UA)
2) FearlessForce
3)BallisticVirus
I wouldnt see ES as a sab alliance, unless they make me surrender (hard considering i dont play for rank lol)

Xx-Bug-xX
24th February 2006, 03:53 PM
My top 5:

SMA
Nameless
ES
DT/BSS/UA
FF

i disagree that sabbers cant have a decent rank, after all to have max. effect in a war you need abit of everything. SA to mass, DA to not be massed, spy to sab, sentry to not be sabbed. And if your doing the war game right, then yeah you will have a decent rank :yay:

CA, fluffy's chain, not well known but not a bad group there;)

Juukamen
24th February 2006, 04:15 PM
Since I'm FF and then I'm doing as CPH, I will let others rate us.

DT
BSS
ES

thos are the alliances I know about at the most, PR only got their success in numbers, but if they all turned out sab they would rule. But it's never gonna happend, since they are mainly rankers in there..

CPH mentioned IC, whom is that ? anyone got some intel on their history, same with UA, SMA and Nameless ? Fun to know about other co-sabbers =)))

Juuka

HoD
24th February 2006, 07:36 PM
CPH mentioned IC, whom is that ? anyone got some intel on their history, same with UA, SMA and Nameless ? Fun to know about other co-sabbers =)))

Juuka
UA= Undead Assasins. Mat_77 and Omnipotent_Assasins chain
SMA= Sword Master Alliance. Jym's chain I think.
Nameless= Farcry's chain. t0msky, Strikerforce1, Anima all used to be members iirc, one of the oldest sabclans.

As I have not been sabbed by or sabbed with all the clans mentioned I wont make a top three ;)

HoD

DoubleD_Kill
24th February 2006, 07:59 PM

IC is Impaler Clan (JAKs clan)

Cheers

Monkey_kid
24th February 2006, 08:28 PM
?

About billions of gold worth sabbed from each other:

#1 DoubleD_Kill 14,369,250,000
#2 KillerGoos|XancheZ 11,578,661,600
#3 Falc0 9,654,498,800
#4 XxAngelxX 7,926,750,000

Those 4 alone have gotten 40 bil from ES+LaCN+AF So I am sure we are pretty equal.

top sabbers Total Worth
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stno 43,533,027,800

how does that grab you :P

Total worth sabbed in that time: 296,633,965,000

that is how much the members on prodigy have done :raiseroof

matt_77
24th February 2006, 10:24 PM
UA= Undead Assasins.
HoD

lol try unreal army

CPH
25th February 2006, 05:50 AM
top sabbers Total Worth
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stno 43,533,027,800

I wonder if reading have been negligected at the school, I was quoting a previous post and the 4 person I mentioned their and the gold value sabbed was only from a part of a war. its nice to see how much the members of the prodigy have done, however those numbers are from the start of the age and they are from all the alliance those people have sabbed, so wtf does that have to do with my post?

CPH

Xx-Bug-xX
25th February 2006, 06:09 AM
top sabbers Total Worth
stno 43,533,027,800

296bil between how many clans? i think its everyone in graa's chain lol and if so 296b between all of them isnt that impressive

Monkey_kid
27th February 2006, 02:44 AM
its nice to see how much the members of the prodigy have done, however those numbers are from the start of the age and they are from all the alliance those people have sabbed, so wtf does that have to do with my post?

CPH

hmm well i was talking about the 4 people you mentioned earlier and that stno had sabbed more than all of them combined lol

Prodigy has some features you probably don't know of like finding the amount of gold from sabs in a certain time frame...hehe

prodigy also has a choose alliance button too :P I think its still testing tho

OTC
5th March 2006, 12:10 AM
**Yawn**
UA? Who are they?
Anywho, on topic:

Elite Sabbers
Nameless
^^^ thats all I feel like mentioning right now.

Gravemind
5th March 2006, 02:05 AM
in my view:
EliteSabbers
DrunknTerrorists
BSS
BalisticVirus
FearlesForce or UA, UA is more of a sab alliance though theyre not hitting for any top 800 or so... only the smaller accounts. FearlessForce does but isnt a real SAB-alliance as theyre more an alliance playing for high ranks

Sorceror
12th March 2006, 04:44 PM
well in my view in no order of rankings would be
BSS,
ES,
FF,
thats what i can think of now..... :banana2:

WishesTheFirst
13th March 2006, 12:41 AM
well seeing ive sabbed with every single sab clan i think :o even sabbing WITH my enemies and people i dont like :o~~ Well im gonna make a little thing

Last age

DT
nameless

those were trhe big # 2's :o im pretty sure im missing ONE HUGE ONE but i cant think

then this age (not in any order)

Ua,elitesabbers (are actually surprising me), DT, BSS, and FF :D

DT was probley a HUGE FEARED one along with BSS but they seem to of lost some activity seeing alot of people got really bored and found lives :O!!! maybe they'll be back to Full strengh again i miss the old DT :/

Strong_bad
13th March 2006, 06:16 PM
This is a hard question because there are a lot of smaller clans out there that do more ratio wise
Damage Done divided by Number Of Members

I mean a clan of 30 members can sab 5,000,000,000 worth of gold in a war that comes out to like 170,000,000 a member
while a clan with 600 members sabs 60,000,000,000 in gold and is like 100,000,000 per member

its all a matter of what ur view of best sab clan is, most damamge done as a whole or most damage done per member. i personally think there are way to many underestimated clans that do more damage per member but lack the publicity to grow to the size of great/well known sab clans like ES, UA, and DT.

cash_money_empire11
13th March 2006, 07:07 PM
Well NR is one, lol!!

But I think hands down I would have to go with UA this age followed closely by ES!! But props go to FF for bein rank players and sabbers!! And also DT and BSS are still good sabbers just losing members and not as big as threat, but still have some great sabbers! Dont really know much about nameless, so i cant really tell you much about them or rank them!

Soade_LaCN
15th March 2006, 05:05 AM
well
in no particular order

BSS
ES
BV
DT
FF

BV are the new guys on the block and if you want to know if they are any good ask

DES
LH
LaCn
PR
SMA
LGC

I think you will find they are building a very strong rep.

Restless05
15th March 2006, 05:22 AM
hu is BV??

assassin24
15th March 2006, 02:17 PM
Id have to sayyy:

BSS
ES
FF
FTE
AC

who the hells UA? they suck dont even think about them. and Nameless dont even have names, psh

Strong_bad
15th March 2006, 11:27 PM
mine would be one of them clans.....

ask Mac from FTE..... :yay:

Ours would be too

:samurai: The Chosen :samurai:

Habsfan
16th March 2006, 12:45 AM
Hmm I'll just comment from personal experience (but not in any order):

DT was pretty powerful last age, dwindling a bit this age, but I still got plenty of respect for them.

Nameless (back in the seeujimmy, sharkfinn, strikerforce1, etc days) was pretty good, destroyed my account in age 3 - (habsfan). Still pretty strong I'd assume, especially with DL.

BSS - when I first fought them in age 3 they weren't that big and were fairly new on the block, but damn they wouldn't go away. They've grown alot and are pretty powerful.

SMA - a strong dedicated group of sabbers and 5x1'ers. When they say they will chain you for an age, they aren't lying.

ES - They get alot done, are strong, but not assholes about sabbing as well, probably the best thing about them. Good people who actually have weapons to sab, but aren't afraid to lose them. Nice people after truces, etc.

BV - A group of dedicated sabbers, rising in power, a strong group.

UA - Lots of strong sabbers, with not much to lose. That is really demoralizing when you are fighting them. Strong group, especially now.

SAB - used to be more sab focus, was pretty strong, didn't want to mess with them.

Never had to deal with FTE, FF, CA, NL, Francophone alliance (the Emuvillian chain) though I suspect they are all pretty strong and I would rather not have to deal with them (sab wise).

Old school sabbers: RF - massed and sabbed everyone (way back in the day). Elite was strong. DES has my respect for what they did last age, and how effectively they can mass. TSH (the silenthood) was a strong sabbing alliance back in the day, and were not to be messed with. Imperial Guard was strong too.

That's about all I can think of right now, there are a bunch of sab groups out there, and they are all pretty powerful...so it's really hard to choose 5, but if I had to do it right now I'd say:

ES, SMA, DT/BSS, UA, and BV.

Sorceror
17th March 2006, 05:26 PM
hu is BV??

and who was saying BV who????

Our policy is simple, you don't step on our tail, we wont crush you....and when we do, its probably going to last a long time....... :mib:

at0mik
17th March 2006, 11:15 PM
BV - Ballistic Virus, I think :P.

Restless05
19th March 2006, 07:59 AM
Oh... right... balistic virus... opps..haha why can't people just use the names as they are, would be so much more easier, but then I abbreviate stuff aswell... too damn lazy....

jog1
19th March 2006, 05:35 PM
lol funny to see DT in the top5

I think it's the worst sab alliance in KoC... actually they decided to go in war with us (UA) because we left chain... we crushed them in a couple of days... didn't heard of them since we started sabbing them... DN got a big mouth but can't do shit

so my top would be :

UA
ES
BV
and probably BSS... (never saw them sab but they look pretty good)

double008
20th March 2006, 03:44 AM
BalisticVirus
BalisticVirus
BalisticVirus
BalisticVirus and
BalisticVirus

cash_money_empire11
21st March 2006, 01:17 AM
okay Well BV, BSS, and what is left of DT is just one huge Family of sabbers that usaully help eacother out no matter what, but when UA was still part of that chain, that by far was the best sabb chain in the history of KoC, statically! But idk anymore, I favor UA, ES and the bigger alliances like FF, S.A.B. and even PR and RF got good sabbers!

chaoticlife
21st March 2006, 03:49 PM
well all I have seen in this thread are mostly ppl tooting there own alliances horns with the exception of CPH who allowed others to rate his chain . well IMO KOC has alot of awsome sabers not so much sab chains . I have had the honor of being around most of them all age working side by side or even battling against them at times. lets see I will list a few and describe the better parts of them and the not so good parts.

lets start with my bud Assasin and UA:

must give credit as a whole they all sab and sab alot but also they have other alliances sab with them so it does make them look alot better then they are . they do make my top 5

oknow for FF :

I know alot of the FF sabbers xdarkangelx and chain really helped boost there sab output amd as a group the can put on a really good mass but when they are not organised they too have there faults. make my top 5

hmmm now ES :

this is a chain that has alot of excelent sabbers and I have seen some big numbers of there sabs but you always here about them when a major war is going on and it allows for more targets so the numbers can get higher that way top 5 yes

BSS/DT :

well here we have a merge of what was once one of the top sab alliances in KOC and a very good war alliance well rounded with sabbers and slayers as sabbers go they have a top notch game but I see them more as a war alliance and not a sab alliance alone. so top 5 sorry guys nope

RF hmm what to say :

well RF has big numbers for sabbers but we must remind ourselves that if we all sabbed PR all age we would all have huge sab totals . I think they need to end that war and start playing KOC the war is old and nobody cares anymore sorry guys but its reality. top 5 never as long as you only sab 1 alliance all age.

PR lol :

well as I just said about RF alot of similar things are at play there so just read RF to get PR lol.

S.A.B. ? :

well I really can't make a good comment either way on this one I have never sabbed with them or against them so from what I have been told or some totals I have happened across I can say they are pretty good but I can't put them top 5 because lack of knowledge of them.

BV :

well all I know about this small bunch of sabbers are that they do alot of random sabbings and mostly have lil success at least from when they tried against my chain and a couple of our allies so as far as that goes no top 5 but combined with another sab alliance they may make it some day.

DES well :

this is another alliance like like BSS/DT they have a good war alliance because they do sab but they close the deal as well by coming in with those 5x1's and killing you slowly no top 5 for you guys sorry

well it looks like my top 5 is only a top 3 .

for those of you wondering who the hell I am or what makes me think I can say crap about any of these alliances well most of these alliances have members that are in my alliance BBR and well thats why I can say crap and thats who I am .

assassin24
21st March 2006, 08:13 PM
well all I have seen in this thread are mostly ppl tooting there own alliances horns with the exception of CPH who allowed others to rate his chain . well IMO KOC has alot of awsome sabers not so much sab chains . I have had the honor of being around most of them all age working side by side or even battling against them at times. lets see I will list a few and describe the better parts of them and the not so good parts.

lets start with my bud Assasin and UA:

must give credit as a whole they all sab and sab alot but also they have other alliances sab with them so it does make them look alot better then they are . they do make my top 5

oknow for FF :

I know alot of the FF sabbers xdarkangelx and chain really helped boost there sab output amd as a group the can put on a really good mass but when they are not organised they too have there faults. make my top 5

hmmm now ES :

this is a chain that has alot of excelent sabbers and I have seen some big numbers of there sabs but you always here about them when a major war is going on and it allows for more targets so the numbers can get higher that way top 5 yes

BSS/DT :

well here we have a merge of what was once one of the top sab alliances in KOC and a very good war alliance well rounded with sabbers and slayers as sabbers go they have a top notch game but I see them more as a war alliance and not a sab alliance alone. so top 5 sorry guys nope

RF hmm what to say :

well RF has big numbers for sabbers but we must remind ourselves that if we all sabbed PR all age we would all have huge sab totals . I think they need to end that war and start playing KOC the war is old and nobody cares anymore sorry guys but its reality. top 5 never as long as you only sab 1 alliance all age.

PR lol :

well as I just said about RF alot of similar things are at play there so just read RF to get PR lol.

S.A.B. ? :

well I really can't make a good comment either way on this one I have never sabbed with them or against them so from what I have been told or some totals I have happened across I can say they are pretty good but I can't put them top 5 because lack of knowledge of them.

BV :

well all I know about this small bunch of sabbers are that they do alot of random sabbings and mostly have lil success at least from when they tried against my chain and a couple of our allies so as far as that goes no top 5 but combined with another sab alliance they may make it some day.

DES well :

this is another alliance like like BSS/DT they have a good war alliance because they do sab but they close the deal as well by coming in with those 5x1's and killing you slowly no top 5 for you guys sorry

well it looks like my top 5 is only a top 3 .

for those of you wondering who the hell I am or what makes me think I can say crap about any of these alliances well most of these alliances have members that are in my alliance BBR and well thats why I can say crap and thats who I am .

Lol wat other alliances? Every war we'v fought we'v foughten alone. We have no allies, and no wars with an ally yet though i don't mind sabbing with friends. Only thing close is when ES an us sabbed nameless, but we were in ES chain then. Since then been UA solo. Only time LOTS of alliances sabbed with us is when s_kajmer set up a mass on the Turks, and then we had 50 people in the room.

Plus ur forgetting nameless an SMA

chaoticlife
21st March 2006, 08:31 PM
Lol wat other alliances? Every war we'v fought we'v foughten alone. We have no allies, and no wars with an ally yet though i don't mind sabbing with friends. Only thing close is when ES an us sabbed nameless, but we were in ES chain then. Since then been UA solo. Only time LOTS of alliances sabbed with us is when s_kajmer set up a mass on the Turks, and then we had 50 people in the room.

Plus ur forgetting nameless an SMA

well as far as nameless and sma I have never had a chance to talk to anyone in those alliance that I know of , so therefore I cannot comment my opinion on them as I have done with the rest of the list.

and as for my post about UA well you pointed out the 1 time against the TURKS but also a few of us from BBR have sabbed with you as well and I have even seen PR members in #UA-sab from time to time posting sabs I am not saying you are allied or anything of the such all I am saying is that others do sab targets that you have along side you not with you .

assassin24
21st March 2006, 10:35 PM
well as far as nameless and sma I have never had a chance to talk to anyone in those alliance that I know of , so therefore I cannot comment my opinion on them as I have done with the rest of the list.

and as for my post about UA well you pointed out the 1 time against the TURKS but also a few of us from BBR have sabbed with you as well and I have even seen PR members in #UA-sab from time to time posting sabs I am not saying you are allied or anything of the such all I am saying is that others do sab targets that you have along side you not with you .

making them part of UA? Are you saying ever member of each sab alliance is ONLY a member of that an never sabs with others? How do they grow then :P. Some guys sab with us a while, we get close an entire time they r UA, an they end up joining chain. Others are friends an UA, but stay in their original chain as well.

tonyrodolfo
23rd March 2006, 07:24 PM
heres what i see in each of my top sab chains

UA-assassin24 one of the coolest people i have meet on koc and the UA chain is full of very active sabbers and some very good ones to i have sabbed with them a few times not to much this age more just here and there but they would go in to my top 4

FF-a huge chain full of rankers and great sabbers and it makes them that much better that even tho they have those ranked players they still dont back down from anyone thats why they are here on my top 4list

BSS-from what i have seen with them they dont ever give up and will sab some one all age long and i like how they play if your in their logs your getting sabbed and they are all a bunch of great sabbers so thats why they are in my top 4

AF-they are all very active sabbers and are very good allies to have on your side they sick with you no matter what war your in or what and just from the ones i have seen from that allaince they are all a good group of people so with all that it puts them on my top 4

ok well i have top 4 sab chains as im not putting EliteSabbers up there because im in ES and that just wouldnt be cool

k now with nameless last age they were the best sab chain out there in my eyes no one came close but alot has happen between now and then im not really sure if i would call them a sab chain this age but none the less still a good chain of players

now on to DT DN81 he will always have my respect for how people fear him in a game hes a cool guy and a great sabber and he had the best chain you could ask for if you wanted to kick all of kocs ass but this age i dont think he started the age playing really and that hurt DT so thats why they are not on my list

and i dont see how any of you are putting PR or DES on your list of best sab chains PR is not even on the top 100 sab chain or war chain its a ranked chain all the way

if i was making a list of top war chains DES would top it they do everything that is needed in war all the way from snake down to their small members and thats why as a leader of an alliance Snake has my respect but in all they are not a sab chain

fluffy
24th March 2006, 06:40 AM
hmmm top 5, i dont rate anyone personally, i prefer to just say what i like and know about them

ES i have known for a long time, good sabbers, be interesting to see who is left next age
UA known a lot of the core members before UA even existed, good sab chain, quite vocal on the publicity front
SABB small but persistent
BSS, tangled with them in the past, very well respected for the past and their rep holds even now
FTE Good sabbers, fight to the very end, straight talking
SMA dont know them well enough, but they have good rep
DT, One of the best in previous ages, i think DN being away from koc for most of the age hasnt helped
BV they have a rep but not as well known as some of the others
AC small but have been warring all age, so their rep will build

There are probably others i have missed. but then again some of the best sab chains never get mentioned.

Noone has mentioned my chain lol, but then again, people know who I am, I dont need to publicise all the wars we fight :yay:

Stes_The_Destroyer
25th March 2006, 06:06 AM
hmmm top 5, i dont rate anyone personally, i prefer to just say what i like and know about them

ES i have known for a long time, good sabbers, be interesting to see who is left next age

HEHE lo m8 :P

as far as i know all of ES will be there except one person........ ME :P as i've had enough of koc since i lost my account, so i wont be playing.

my five would be(i wont include ES as its my own alliance)

BSS - rulemachine is crazy and a great guy.
UA - assassin is a cool guy and so is half they chain and with matts gob always getting them in trouble then their have to beable to handle themselves lol.
LaCn - these guys are ace, i never knew or liked them before joined ES but by god they do like to get stuck in and sab lots and keep getting better and better in my eyes.
DT - not the same force as last age but have lordvlad and wishes and co so at least half the core members from last age arre there and with them still makes them a force.
CA - fluffys chain as i talk to fluffs alot and always in war and even helped them when i was bored and these can do damage too as i also followed a few of their wars.

then you cant forget TC(The_Chosen) probably best alliance we fought for them constantly sabbing back but only a small group.
DES - well took more of me in a week than all clans put together this age but my account aint what it was so that helped them lol, but do sab everyday.
FF - no way are these a sab alliance just try to pretend to be lol.

rachelf
25th March 2006, 07:09 AM
lol ok tony and ste's were really welbehaved and didn't put ES in their top 5-i am not as good as them so for my........
no 1-Elite Sabbers- people who are great sabbers as well as great people :heart: And Fluffy, I think we will be around next age and the age after that too! As long as there is sabbing in koc, there will be an ES!
no 2-LACN..have to agree with everything ste's just said, superb sabbers and they don't whine, just get suck in!
no 3- TC small but consistent sabbers, everyday wihtout fail they would mass me and I lost thousands of IS ( I took thousands too mind) But their pm's were cool too, nothing personal, just played the game how it should be. Especially TC rage!
no 4- CPH chain-I thought they were good, regular masses, sensible people, hit hard.
no 5- AF (The frenchies!) Close allies of us in ES, who are a close knit alliance and small but effective!

Biggest disapointments:
The greeks-I ask the question......does a war game have a place for pacifists???? cos these guys were hit by ES for a couple of weeks and never hit back???? Shame on them!
DES-I heard so much about these guys from last age abotu how great they were, but I have yet to see it. ES are at war wiht them, and yep, I may have 15 pages of sab logs in my intel but they really don't seem to have sabbed much at all. I was massed yesterday and lost a sum total of 20 IS!!!

at0mik
25th March 2006, 08:49 AM
In no particular order:

. BSS//DT
. ES
. UA
. SMA
. FF

tonyrodolfo
25th March 2006, 10:32 AM
Noone has mentioned my chain lol, but then again, people know who I am, I dont need to publicise all the wars we fight

sorry fluffy i wanted to put your chain/alliance up there on m post but had a brain fart and could not remember covert alliance (the name) and didnt want to put fluffys chain :P sorry but you guys are top five in my books

LaCn - these guys are ace, i never knew or liked them before joined ES but by god they do like to get stuck in and sab lots and keep getting better and better in my eyes.

would have to also say when they joinned up with us in ES alot of people were saying it was only for help pfff i really never knew much about lacn before they joinned with us in ES but i have to say i have not been let down yet and dont think i will be a bunch a great people that love to war/sab but i didnt put them up on my top 5 because i like to see LaCN and ES as :D

jog1
25th March 2006, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=Vivlady]
Undead Assasins
FF
CA
FTE
QUOTE]

who's Undead Assassins?

at0mik
25th March 2006, 11:29 AM
I think she means Unreal Army (why does everyone think they are Undead Assassins =P).

Falc0St0rm
25th March 2006, 02:47 PM
I think she means Unreal Army (why does everyone think they are Undead Assassins =P).

Because undead assassins would make a cool clan name if somone hasn't already takin it.

FAlc0

jog1
25th March 2006, 03:53 PM
lol ya let's change are name for undead assassins :P (I'm in UA)

DFA_urdead
26th March 2006, 05:41 AM
UnReal Army
Elitesabbers
DrunknTerrorists
BSS
FearlessForce

luki
28th March 2006, 08:09 AM
bbs
pol
dt
ff
ca

i am in pol and i sab over 1mld gold worth weapons in 2 day war with FF

Tycho_Bloodbeard
28th March 2006, 11:05 AM
and i dont see how any of you are putting PR or DES on your list of best sab chains PR is not even on the top 100 sab chain or war chain its a ranked chain all the way

if i was making a list of top war chains DES would top it they do everything that is needed in war all the way from snake down to their small members and thats why as a leader of an alliance Snake has my respect but in all they are not a sab chain

The respect is mutual, tonyrodolfo.

And you're right - DES is not a real sab chain - too many of us actually care for our weapons (my poor, useless IS :) ). But we actually try to get organized and get things done.

I do have a question to you guys in ES - do you think that the presence of a good number of LaCN "rankers" (for lack of a better term) dilutes your efforts? It was extremely frustrating to fight other sabchains (e.g. BV) because they had nothing to sab, or were actually to big to be hurt significantly.

I don't know the balance of this war in terms of the whole chain. I've lost a lot and taken a lot, too. In this case (DES-ES/LaCN war) it seems that a lot of middle rankers (1,000-15,000) are those that have suffered the most - in both clans.

Regards

Tycho

opal_ice
28th March 2006, 01:02 PM
id stick with BSS

Danny_Boy
28th March 2006, 01:12 PM
Quite honestly, DES is almost as bad at sabbing as the Greeks. At least DES tries to sab once in a while. It's really pretty pathetic tho. I have sabbed for 3 days total since our war began. DES has taken just over 100 IS for the entire war from me and just a handful of BPM. In return for their efforts, they lost 3,311,575,000 mostly in IS as recorded on mIRC. Anyone putting them up as top sab chain have no idea what it means to sab. Whats even funnier to me, I saw a conversation on mIRC about how the war was going between ES and DES. See below....

<+k1ndr3d> so how's the war going?
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> Hard! But they are not nearly as fierce as you guys.
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> I have sold all my DA, but haven't been massed at all
<+Mattpasa> just tell the whole world! lol
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> its just insane... those guys with nothing to lose, sabbing because they can.
<&DDF> it insane why they want war but heey they have anough
<+k1ndr3d> well if they will sab out-of-chain DESsers then the better, IMO... coz those players will be forced to fight as well.. therefore more firepower
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> true - no incentive to surrender
<+Mattpasa> except for the weaker ones...
<+k1ndr3d> well they can go all SA and 5x1 the near zero DA ES sabbers
<+k1ndr3d> even those little slayers can do much damage if there are a lot of them
<+Mattpasa> yeh, i guess so :D
<+k1ndr3d> hwo much damage have u inflicted on them atm? i mean the ones recorded on your neat sabbot
<+Mattpasa> oo, just a guess...... 5bil?
<+Mattpasa> actually, itd be way more then that lol
<+Mattpasa> thats only like 5 people :/
<+k1ndr3d> ah
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> That's a good question, k1ndred... I have about 6 mill, and the big sabbers probably about a billion each (Wacky, SP, Urban). Dream probably 2!
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> sorry, 600 mill sabbed in these 3 days, from me.
<+k1ndr3d> oh
<+Mattpasa> 700 from me :)

Pretty funny that they are not able to tell how much was sabbed on their side and guess at how much is sabbed. I had 2.4bil sabbed in the first 2 days of war. My totals would be much higher than my 3.3 bil if I didn't end up in Vegas for 4 days. Lets see 3.3 bil vs less than 100mil ...you be the judge.

My top picks for sab chains...

ES
LaCN (didn't really know them until about 2 months ago now-top gunz!)
BSS
xDarkAngelx chain from FF (other than that chain, FF doesn't belong in top 5)
sorry, no #5 as I have yet to experience a decent sab from anyone else.

Also, ES and LaCN do have some nice ranked players, but as far as I know, they don't play for ranks and could give a h00t about how much they lose to sabs. Heck most of ES just buy weapons so the opposition has something to sab. Just my 2 cents...anyone playing the game should realize its just a game. If you are not going to end up #1 who remembers #2? Who can tell me who lost the 2003 Superbowl or World Series? ahahaha bet that stumps most of ya. Point taken?

Falc0St0rm
28th March 2006, 04:51 PM
bbs
pol
dt
ff
ca

mld is that milllion?

Falc0

tonyrodolfo
28th March 2006, 05:02 PM
<+k1ndr3d> hwo much damage have u inflicted on them atm? i mean the ones recorded on your neat sabbot
<+Mattpasa> oo, just a guess...... 5bil?
<+Mattpasa> actually, itd be way more then that lol
<+Mattpasa> thats only like 5 people :/
<+k1ndr3d> ah
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> That's a good question, k1ndred... I have about 6 mill, and the big sabbers probably about a billion each (Wacky, SP, Urban). Dream probably 2!
<+Tycho_Bloodbeard> sorry, 600 mill sabbed in these 3 days, from me.
<+k1ndr3d> oh
<+Mattpasa> 700 from me

this is the best part about that whole post danny is they think 600mil in 3 days is alot off a chain. the first day we hit them i myself took over 3bil in just one day and and have been hitting them evryday RL lets me but still 600 mil is only 800 ivs now i dont know about anyone else but if you think taking 800ivs off a chain your in war with in 3 days is alot then you should not be talking like your kicking some ones ass or even vote on here who the top 5 are :pointlaug

Tycho_Bloodbeard
28th March 2006, 05:06 PM
Quite honestly, DES is almost as bad at sabbing as the

Pretty funny that they are not able to tell how much was sabbed on their side and guess at how much is sabbed. I had 2.4bil sabbed in the first 2 days of war. My totals would be much higher than my 3.3 bil if I didn't end up in Vegas for 4 days. Lets see 3.3 bil vs less than 100mil ...you be the judge.

We know exactly how much everyone has sabbed, Danny_Boy. It just happens that since you don't know who's lurking in a public channel it is better to keep things discrete. And the war talk on the private ones ;) . Remember not everyone is ranked #461 - there's lots of members on both chains.

On a personal level, I've lost at the moment around 200 IS (in chunks, I can't keep many) and about 300 BPMs. I've sabbed around 3.2 bill out of ES/LaCN. Not very impressive, but the balance is clearly in my favour. That is why I was talking about chains, not individual values. Once I have 10 IS the damage I receive can't be quantified in this manner, can it? Does that mean I win? Does it mean DES won?

On the same vein, there have been lots of LaCN guys that have asked WTF is going on, and/or left chain. Does that mean that you guys are pathetic and can't handle a war? No, again you need to keep perspective on the number of people involved.

What are these sabs?And why me?
Spikez1222 AH! 18 hours ago

Hi, DDF-... somebody who is part of your chain just sabed me and I lost 20 BP Missiles... I know it is not your fault, but somebody "down' in your chain is still sabbin me... can you PLEASE notify the whole chain to stop please? I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Note - Spikez1222 left chain

Alternatively, another way to evaluate is to remember that mashman started this following a clean hit by DDF, which he was unwilling to accept and proceeded to chainsab. After about 4 days he went inactive (maybe due to his losses?). But never fear, he's back today. Since he was on vacation does it mean DES has won this? Again, faulty generalization - it is but a single case in two big chains. Just the same as saying "I personally haven't lost many weapons and sabbed many, so we must be winning this war".

My question does stand - and I hope to get a more mature answer than "j00, pnwed". I was curious if the inclusion of LaCN somehow makes ES less fearsome, because the chain actually has to account for losses. Compare to BV - it was a bitch to fight them because it was hard to hurt them. Ditto with DT.

EDIT

I just saw TonyRodolfo's answer. No, I don't think 600 mill in a couple of days is a lot. It's a lot for me, a small account.

Not all of ES is t0msky, TonyRodolfo, or TheGodFather - there's lots of accounts like Spikez1222, flower_power, hugecannon, SmilinObserver,andrew_elvish, nielsy,MPTree-SFT, etc. And that is why I don't think that at the moment ES is as impressive as other sab chains - it has some soft spots - mostly due to the inclusion of non-spy LaCN members.

luki
29th March 2006, 04:46 AM
mld is that milllion?

Falc0
no mld is k*mln= 1 000 000 000

Ramishka
29th March 2006, 06:34 AM
My top 5

ES
DT
BSS
TBH
AF

bbs
pol
dt
ff
ca

Only one sabber from your alliance visited me, he got 15 IS but forgot to break them :P I expected more resistance (since i sabbed over 500m from your chain) but not even a recon after that.

luki
29th March 2006, 07:12 AM
My top 5

ES
DT
BSS
TBH
AF

Only one sabber from your alliance visited me, he got 15 IS but forgot to break them :P I expected more resistance (since i sabbed over 500m from your chain) but not even a recon after that.
u r big aliance, over 3k members, as said cph, we r't so great aliance but as u see, we sabb smth, and i would sab few times more (at least i was sabbing only one night then i sow peace... ), we have only few good sabber, but even guyz with spy 120 mln got many is/bpm from cph chain.

Stes_The_Destroyer
29th March 2006, 07:20 AM
We know exactly how much everyone has sabbed, Danny_Boy. It just happens that since you don't know who's lurking in a public channel it is better to keep things discrete. And the war talk on the private ones ;) . Remember not everyone is ranked #461 - there's lots of members on both chains.

On a personal level, I've lost at the moment around 200 IS (in chunks, I can't keep many) and about 300 BPMs. I've sabbed around 3.2 bill out of ES/LaCN. Not very impressive, but the balance is clearly in my favour. That is why I was talking about chains, not individual values. Once I have 10 IS the damage I receive can't be quantified in this manner, can it? Does that mean I win? Does it mean DES won?

On the same vein, there have been lots of LaCN guys that have asked WTF is going on, and/or left chain. Does that mean that you guys are pathetic and can't handle a war? No, again you need to keep perspective on the number of people involved.

Note - Spikez1222 left chain

Alternatively, another way to evaluate is to remember that mashman started this following a clean hit by DDF, which he was unwilling to accept and proceeded to chainsab. After about 4 days he went inactive (maybe due to his losses?). But never fear, he's back today. Since he was on vacation does it mean DES has won this? Again, faulty generalization - it is but a single case in two big chains. Just the same as saying "I personally haven't lost many weapons and sabbed many, so we must be winning this war".

My question does stand - and I hope to get a more mature answer than "j00, pnwed". I was curious if the inclusion of LaCN somehow makes ES less fearsome, because the chain actually has to account for losses. Compare to BV - it was a bitch to fight them because it was hard to hurt them. Ditto with DT.

EDIT

I just saw TonyRodolfo's answer. No, I don't think 600 mill in a couple of days is a lot. It's a lot for me, a small account.

Not all of ES is t0msky, TonyRodolfo, or TheGodFather - there's lots of accounts like Spikez1222, flower_power, hugecannon, SmilinObserver,andrew_elvish, nielsy,MPTree-SFT, etc. And that is why I don't think that at the moment ES is as impressive as other sab chains - it has some soft spots - mostly due to the inclusion of non-spy LaCN members.

90% of es dont like hiding behind n00b protection and buy weapons to be sabbed, yes es may have 1 or 2 rankers somewhere in there but overall ppl dont mind being sabbed and just buy weapons for fun of it, we dont hide behind n00b protection like most sab alliances, every chain has new recruits etc and if it so happens they join and get sabbed most will leave or quit game and is probably the reason for them you sabbed leaving or going inactive as you aint the best we fought or near the best we fought this age and we have had the babys cleaned out before you got war with es.

as for how the war started well your wrong it started cause schums was recconing for some1 and kept doing it everyday on mashman and he hit more than once and constantly reconning really pisses you off and only means their intended on using mash as a farm which es dont accept neither do mostr alliances come to think of it, so you get chained as a result of schums being and ignorant bitch who thought could carry on using a main member of es as a farm, was it worth it for what 70mil a day you could of made of mash? no.... i dont think so, as to mash going inactive well he has been for last few week before the war started been inactive and not cause of you but cause he has no net and can only get on when he visits some1s house with a pc so its got fuck all to do with you guys doing anything to him, just before you start getting this big head about how you made him go inactive when he started the war.

ohh and i have quit koc and some1 else will be playing the stes account now.

DoubleD_Kill
29th March 2006, 07:48 AM
no mld is k*mln= 1 000 000 000
May I ask why youre calling billion mld?? lol..

And that is not alot for 2 days, counting we have around 4,000 chain members, that is around 125,000 sabbed per member per day, which is extremely little if you ask me :)

D

Tycho_Bloodbeard
29th March 2006, 08:53 AM
[...] as to mash going inactive well he has been for last few week before the war started been inactive and not cause of you but cause he has no net and can only get on when he visits some1s house with a pc so its got fuck all to do with you guys doing anything to him, just before you start getting this big head about how you made him go inactive when he started the war.

Of course - as I stated in my message, it would be faulty logic. Maybe I should have put that in bold in the original. mashman is ranked below 300 - it is hard to seriously damage an account like that. Just see how much enemies the Turks have made, and how hard it is to bring them down.

I honestly think that ES is one of the best chains of saboteurs. I don't think anyone will argue with the numbers of destroyed weapons you can produce. My comment is that since you guys don't hide behind "n00b protection" (your words) and actually keep some weapons it is not as demoralizing to fight you.

Maybe this works to your advantage. The longer your opponent thinks he/she can keep fighting, the more weapons you can take from them. Right?

Good luck in RL.

Tycho

fluffy
29th March 2006, 09:08 AM

And that is not alot for 2 days, counting we have around 4,000 chain members, that is around 125,000 sabbed per member per day, which is extremely little if you ask me :)

D

I was thinking it was polish for billion, but it isnt, but i reckon he means milliard which is another term to say one thousand million which is a billion

DoubleD_Kill
29th March 2006, 09:12 AM
I guess, but still we all speak english around, not polish :P oh well now he knows the term anyways :)

D

luki
29th March 2006, 09:31 AM

D
well for my 600 mnl spy it is good i think, mld i miliard (my math teacher call it miliard), but maybe it is another called in us na another in poland, 4000!!! but reember that i can't sab all members of ff so u can't say that. But can u tell me how many r active users and how many r fake acc?

Ramishka
29th March 2006, 11:57 AM
well for my 600 mnl spy it is good i think, mld i miliard (my math teacher call it miliard), but maybe it is another called in us na another in poland, 4000!!! but reember that i can't sab all members of ff so u can't say that. But can u tell me how many r active users and how many r fake acc?

U were totally owned in that war. Admit it dude. And yet you ask us how many were active users? To be honest, that was the easiest war i have fought (no offence or sarcasm to anyone)

luki
29th March 2006, 02:04 PM
U were totally owned in that war. Admit it dude. And yet you ask us how many were active users? To be honest, that was the easiest war i have fought (no offence or sarcasm to anyone)
yes u r right. I too fought that the war will be much harder...

Hansscherff
29th March 2006, 04:13 PM
Oh who cares who owned who, i got totally owned in that war, lost over half my armory and couldnt sab almost anything back. Thats ok, its not a shame to loose that much to an alliance like the POL alliance, i'm seriously wondering why they arent in anyone else's top5, my top5 (actually top4):

RE
Greek clan
POL
Turk_Power

ms_fishy
29th March 2006, 04:50 PM
Oh who cares who owned who, i got totally owned in that war, lost over half my armory and couldnt sab almost anything back. Thats ok, its not a shame to loose that much to an alliance like the POL alliance, i'm seriously wondering why they arent in anyone else's top5, my top5 (actually top4):

If I remember correctly, weeks ago you got huge TFF with moderate sentry. A sabber's best catch, LOL. I had the same problem during my last war (losing 200 IS a day). My 2 choices - train down or buy even more DA. I picked the latter.

tonyrodolfo
29th March 2006, 04:59 PM

RE
Greek clan
POL
Turk_Power

this has to be a joke not one of them should even be counted as a top chain of any kind let alone a sab chain

@luki you think 1bil is alot in two days with a 600mil spy you must only sab for one weapon at a time, but keep your sign it makes me lough every time i see it lol n00b

dendummie
29th March 2006, 05:40 PM

RE
Greek clan
POL
Turk_Power

LMAO, we were in a war with greek-empire (i'm elite sabbers), I sabbed around 2 bill of them in a week, they got 10 IS. And I'm not lying. And you call that a sab-chain. We quitted the war out of boredom, no kidding.....

About the war with DES. I have weapons 4 fun, I don't care about rank. Like most of us in ES. We just keep weapons for other clans to sab that's all. So they can be happy to ;). I must say DES is doing a pretty good job for a non-sab chain. They took over 400 IS of me (took more of them), but anyway, were still pwning them, cause we don't care about beeing sabbed and they do....

My top 5:

ES
BSS
FF
UA
LACN

Asianguard
29th March 2006, 09:35 PM
BSS-DT, ES, UA only good ones here :|

Suckonmychunk
30th March 2006, 01:58 AM
RE
Greek clan
POL
Turk_Power

I would have to agree, these chains are not only impressive but I actually refuse to do gold hits on them just because of how scared I am that Ill get chained.

Bows to the greatness that is these four...

Hansscherff
30th March 2006, 02:09 AM
LMAO, we were in a war with greek-empire (i'm elite sabbers), I sabbed around 2 bill of them in a week, they got 10 IS. And I'm not lying. And you call that a sab-chain. We quitted the war out of boredom, no kidding.....

DAMN THEY ALMOST BORED YOU TO DEATH, aaargh they found a new strategy. Dont let them fool you, the way they play is lethal, oh and btw Liziy I HAD NO CHOICE, they decimated my army size AND my Defense, there was nothing i could do about it, some of them even had accounts with High SA, no spy, no sentry and no defense, yet they are so well-structured that they could spot it if i have gold from a mile away.

compared to that ES/BSS/DT/FF/BV/SMA/UA together wont even stand a chance.

Suckonmychunk
30th March 2006, 02:13 AM
Dont forget the ever important spamming of the intel logs to hide the real sabbers, that way everyone thinks no one got in! Its amazing!

GreyW0lf
30th March 2006, 02:33 AM

ha ha you say that is good but lets see my spy

Spy Rating 6,679,552 Ranked #22,452

and i have sabbed over 550mil in just under 1 week in starting this game O.o

Do you know how much i lost in reply from POL? 4 BPM XD

GreyW0lf, A.K.A Lil_Wolfy

Snake_Bonzai
30th March 2006, 04:09 AM
as for how the war started well your wrong it started cause schums was recconing for some1 and kept doing it everyday on mashman and he hit more than once and constantly reconning really pisses you off and only means their intended on using mash as a farm which es dont accept neither do mostr alliances come to think of it, so you get chained as a result of schums being and ignorant bitch who thought could carry on using a main member of es as a farm, was it worth it for what 70mil a day you could of made of mash? no.... i dont think so, as to mash going inactive well he has been for last few week before the war started been inactive and not cause of you but cause he has no net and can only get on when he visits some1s house with a pc so its got fuck all to do with you guys doing anything to him, just before you start getting this big head about how you made him go inactive when he started the war.

I think Mashman has lost much more than the 70M of the hit he took from DDF during this war (before he went inactive). Weird.
Also funny you think a recon is annoying and a sab isn't.

BTW DES has no intentions of becoming a top sab clan. We have some good sabbers, but most times we fight against sab clans, and in those circumstances you need massers :P
We have fought against a DL and the Goddess chain a little bit (other "rank" chains), but chains like that always tend to back out after our first hit :(

Anyway, I have seen only a few ppl from ES sabbing, but they do severe damage, so I think they are a specialized sab clan, however they don't match their skills of last age, perhaps because of t0msky and Stes being less active? I heard t0msky was injured or something.

I can only tell about the chains we have been in war with for the following rank:

Best war clans:

1) TLL, everyday mass events while 24/7 sabbing with 20 folks or more, that's called active war, and it's only TLL who is doing that.
2) BV, small spies hurt you the most especially when you can't hurt them. The age has evolved a -4 months after we closed our war with them, so I'm not sure if they still kick ass. Especially since Rich ain't active anymore. I don't hear much of them anymore lately.
3) UA, not many ppl when we were warring them. Only a hand full but they did a lot of damage, expecially since our clan was going through heavy crisis at that time (not due to UA BTW....I read Matt saying that, but that's besides the truth a lot, we already had those problems before that war). And UA is really feared around here just by the name of it and Matt. That's also a great accomplishment and means the first punch in the face when war starts.
4) ES, could be a lot better, a whole lot better. But even on a 20% power level they do a lot of damage, they have a lot of specialized sab accounts. ES is a great chain to war with BTW. Loads of ppl to sab and mass.
5) BSS/DT, also a chain you don't want in your logs, so the name thing is important. But I think they are less active now compared to age 4/3. And with less sabbers? Well, even sabbing can become boring I reckon.

luki
30th March 2006, 05:59 AM
ha ha you say that is good but lets see my spy

Spy Rating 6,679,552 Ranked #22,452

and i have sabbed over 550mil in just under 1 week in starting this game O.o

Do you know how much i lost in reply from POL? 4 BPM XD

GreyW0lf, A.K.A Lil_Wolfy
yech sure... so u can sab playeres with sentry lover than 26.7 mln :P, and this 550 mln is from pol or from all koc players with sentry lover than 26.7mln?

DoubleD_Kill
30th March 2006, 07:34 AM
yech sure... so u can sab playeres with sentry lover than 26.7 mln :P, and this 550 mln is from pol or from all koc players with sentry lover than 26.7mln?
If you count it that way, you can sab every single FF member successfully except for maybe 10 with over 2.2 bil sentry lol, then you could have taken 10 times what you took if you were a great sabber :P and that text from your sig does indeed look silly, anyhow this is my last post about this issue, getting useless discussing this with you ;)

D

studstar
31st March 2006, 01:11 AM
If I remember correctly, weeks ago you got huge TFF with moderate sentry. A sabber's best catch, LOL. I had the same problem during my last war (losing 200 IS a day). My 2 choices - train down or buy even more DA. I picked the latter.

which clan was this that you were losing 200 IS a day from? :) they be pretty good sabbers i reckon.

Wake
31st March 2006, 11:52 AM
The reason some LaCN members asked "wtf" when they were sabed by DES is because the war started on a err..."low profile" on our side. Not many ppl knew there was a war, only some high members were participating. So DES retaliated on the whole alliance, and made some members confused at first.

Ow, and I for one don't know of any mebmer leaving chain cuz he was being sabed by DES ;)

And on a sidenote, don't be fooled by ranks. I had 300-ish rank without even trying. I couldn't care less for my rank or weapons, sabing is all that keeps me in the game so a war is more then welcome.

btw, my top 5 sab alliances are

1.ES
2.SAB - I know they aren't really deployed as a sab alliance but they can sab good ;)
3.FF
4.___
5.___

;)

Tycho_Bloodbeard
31st March 2006, 01:38 PM
Ow, and I for one don't know of any mebmer leaving chain cuz he was being sabed by DES ;)

Paniro x 2 days ago

Im leaving my commander

Spikez1222 AH! 4 days ago

Hi, ... somebody who is part of your chain just sabed me and I lost 20 BP Missiles... I know it is not your fault, but somebody "down' in your chain is still sabbin me... can you PLEASE notify the whole chain to stop please? I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

After leaving chain. But you're right - "hardcore" (lack of a better term) ES members go hard and fast - and destroy a lot of our armouries.

Tycho

Falc0St0rm
31st March 2006, 03:28 PM
which clan was this that you were losing 200 IS a day from? :) they be pretty good sabbers i reckon.

not to hard to do really, I have done it with FF a few times taking 200 off one person in just a few minutes, and i have had it done to me more then once..err a lot by ES. (lost 1 bil DA due to selling sabbed or IS geting broke in that war. ) but gave as good as i got i hope.

Falc0

rasika(pigga)
1st April 2006, 06:12 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah

AGA
2nd April 2006, 12:40 AM
I can only tell about the chains we have been in war with for the following rank:

Best war clans:

1) TLL, everyday mass events while 24/7 sabbing with 20 folks or more, that's called active war, and it's only TLL who is doing that.

To hear such from someone like Snake B is like receiving a medal of honor. And you are number 1 in my respect list among my non-clan mates not because of your positive comment re-TLL but the way you have conducted yourself in the past, your sportsmanship and leadership. I have great pride in my clan but I see your clan still a notch above us. Hopefully next age, TLL will be in the same class as DES.

Sorceror
2nd April 2006, 01:45 AM
thanks Snake for the mention and yes BV is still active, only depending on which ends is receiving the sabs...we have been quiet does not mean we aint at work.
Any way its hard to determine a good sab chain, does it depend on successful sabs or the determination to sab? its worth a ponder... :crackhead

ms_fishy
2nd April 2006, 11:37 AM
not to hard to do really, I have done it with FF a few times taking 200 off one person in just a few minutes, and i have had it done to me more then once..err a lot by ES. (lost 1 bil DA due to selling sabbed or IS geting broke in that war. ) but gave as good as i got i hope.

Falc0

to me losing a couple of hundred IS a day is pretty normal during war cause my account is configured that way but its kinda funny that enemies usually say something like "i get 50 IS from you you only got 20 from me.. muhaha i win" and the bragger is usually a skinny account ;)

losses are relative - you lose much more if you don't train down - those 20-30k TFF accounts with solid sentry are bitches - very hard to sab but they're also losing high income over the long run so they aren't exactly better off - you can't win both ways LOL

tll can sab - i'll grant you that - but i don't respect them as a top sab chain - per reasons that shall not be given here =P

shadow7001
2nd April 2006, 11:55 AM
elite sabbers

studstar
3rd April 2006, 04:38 AM
to me losing a couple of hundred IS a day is pretty normal during war cause my account is configured that way but its kinda funny that enemies usually say something like "i get 50 IS from you you only got 20 from me.. muhaha i win" and the bragger is usually a skinny account ;)

losses are relative - you lose much more if you don't train down - those 20-30k TFF accounts with solid sentry are bitches - very hard to sab but they're also losing high income over the long run so they aren't exactly better off - you can't win both ways LOL

tll can sab - i'll grant you that - but i don't respect them as a top sab chain - per reasons that shall not be given here =P

true liziy,, losses are relative. the last 3 wars my clan had prior to this one i know i took more than was taken of me,, because i try to sab as often as i can,, work and family permitting.

that said and back to topic, both Xwar and his chain (not all TJO) and DES sabbed me pretty good. SMA sabbed pretty good early in the age but since they were sabbing bpms i got virtually no damage on account of the repair bug.

Dpunk
7th April 2006, 01:39 PM
Theirs only one real sab alliance in this game---> UA ^.^

AGA
9th April 2006, 09:32 AM

Thats understandable liziy, unlike you -a notorious sabber, TLL never set out to be a sab chain. We are a peace clan, if such exists in KoC,lol.

BTW I just complimented you :temper:

Personally though, I dont like sabbing hence I dont like praising them. Sabbing to me is a game abberration that needs fixing.Sabbing is a one-way operation, a major game design flaw. I hope the admins will fix that next age.

t0msky
9th April 2006, 10:01 AM
lots of rubbish posted in thios thread, but time will show.
ya i have been in and out of hospital snake, but ive been home and off medication for about 6 days now, started sabbing hard a few days ago, ask ur chain and tll who are helping you, "explains the big up for tll".
anyhow in just a few short days, i think im catching up with sab totals as im stuck in bed and got nothing else to do :)
personally id agree a lot of es havent been as organised as they normally are, but im sure ur gonna see the change as im galvanising the guys as we speak :)
o and mash lost internet because the phone mains box, was turned into a bonfire by kids and around 5000 ppl lost internet, as i understand it, he will be back n as of next week fulltime and not reliant on mine or his families internet

Custos
11th April 2006, 12:22 AM
lots of rubbish posted in thios thread, but time will show.
ya i have been in and out of hospital snake, but ive been home and off medication for about 6 days now, started sabbing hard a few days ago, ask ur chain and tll who are helping you, "explains the big up for tll".
anyhow in just a few short days, i think im catching up with sab totals as im stuck in bed and got nothing else to do :)
personally id agree a lot of es havent been as organised as they normally are, but im sure ur gonna see the change as im galvanising the guys as we speak :)

Good to see you back T0msky hope you get well soon. Now you are back we should see a good showing by ES and not LACN cause so far in this war it has all been LACN, hardly anything by ES.

Your account has not took much so far failed quite a few times in some of our TLL accounts and the best showing ES have done to date is last night but still LACN have beat your sabs. I have to admit i respect LACN a bit more now, but still TLL v DES was alot better. Both sides found mutual respect for one another.

I have also noticed how ES accounts are hiding deep in chain, at start of war, Fibs was under same account as you, now Fibs is hidden deep within LACN chain perhaps to give the impression that his chain left, who knows.

ES do not have the numbers like they use to, but maybe im wrong. Also many ES accounts are becoming sab proof, now that is not ES of old?

Anyway back on subject, my top 5 war clans of this age (in no particular order):

SMA,
FF,
ES,
TLL,
DES

(please note i said war clans not sab clans - war clan is a clan that has lots of rankers and who are active during war, not containing many sab proof accounts - with that in mind you will not find many in KOC hence my selection)

Top 5 sab clans(no particular order):

UA
BSS
BV
AC - Special mention cause viv is so god damn dedicated to sabbing :0)
DT - at start of age but not now.

Originally Posted by liziy

Liziy nice to start giving props to TLL, shame xwar quit, he was backbone of TJO now they are nothing without xwar and his chain, perhaps i should of mentioned xwar chain as a good sab chain. That altercation with TLL v Xwar in my opinon was never a war cause not all of TLL contributed.

rachelf
11th April 2006, 02:19 AM
An interesting post Custos, but in answer to it, I would like to make the point that this age Elite sabbers have been at war with several alliances, and in my opinion, second to the greeks (who win my title of KOC biggest bunch of pacifists) the DES/TLL war is the only one so far where I have been able to retain my DA. In all others I was sabbed down to a mere 10.

The activity from DES seems to have waned lately and it seems to be the TLL faction doing the donkeywork. In total over the last 24hours I only have 8 accounts who have sabbed me.

ES have had a sticky time the last few weeks-several of our top players have had RL issues such as ill-health, pc probs, work issues etc, but I can assure you we are back on form, as you are beginning to discover after last night's little gathering! We might not have a memberlist which compares with PR or other of the large alliances-but we have memebrs who are in it for the long haul, dedicated and united in our approach! And most of all............ we have a blast doing it!!!! :heart:

warblade
11th April 2006, 06:11 AM
the DES/TLL war is the only one so far where I have been able to retain my DA. In all others I was sabbed down to a mere 10.

you are a girl right? i have a feeling that you are a beauty. next time we'll pay attention.

good luck.

rachelf
11th April 2006, 06:40 AM
you are a girl right? i have a feeling that you are a beauty. next time we'll pay attention.

good luck.
lol I will be waiting! :heart: :spank:

assassin24
11th April 2006, 07:12 AM
Good to see you back T0msky hope you get well soon. Now you are back we should see a good showing by ES and not LACN cause so far in this war it has all been LACN, hardly anything by ES.

Your account has not took much so far failed quite a few times in some of our TLL accounts and the best showing ES have done to date is last night but still LACN have beat your sabs. I have to admit i respect LACN a bit more now, but still TLL v DES was alot better. Both sides found mutual respect for one another.

I have also noticed how ES accounts are hiding deep in chain, at start of war, Fibs was under same account as you, now Fibs is hidden deep within LACN chain perhaps to give the impression that his chain left, who knows.

ES do not have the numbers like they use to, but maybe im wrong. Also many ES accounts are becoming sab proof, now that is not ES of old?

Anyway back on subject, my top 5 war clans of this age (in no particular order):

SMA,
FF,
ES,
TLL,
DES

(please note i said war clans not sab clans - war clan is a clan that has lots of rankers and who are active during war, not containing many sab proof accounts - with that in mind you will not find many in KOC hence my selection)

Top 5 sab clans(no particular order):

UA
BSS
BV
AC - Special mention cause viv is so god damn dedicated to sabbing :0)
DT - at start of age but not now.

Originally Posted by liziy

Liziy nice to start giving props to TLL, shame xwar quit, he was backbone of TJO now they are nothing without xwar and his chain, perhaps i should of mentioned xwar chain as a good sab chain. That altercation with TLL v Xwar in my opinon was never a war cause not all of TLL contributed.

I'd like to point out UA, BV, an AC are in the same chain, along with JSD aka No_Mercy. :banana2:

Solitude
11th April 2006, 07:21 AM
Top 3:
BSS
ES
UA

warblade
11th April 2006, 09:06 AM
lol I will be waiting! :heart: :spank:

wear your favorite...
:heart:

Legowelt.
11th April 2006, 09:10 AM
An interesting post Custos, but in answer to it, I would like to make the point that this age Elite sabbers have been at war with several alliances, and in my opinion, second to the greeks (who win my title of KOC biggest bunch of pacifists) the DES/TLL war is the only one so far where I have been able to retain my DA. In all others I was sabbed down to a mere 10.

The activity from DES seems to have waned lately and it seems to be the TLL faction doing the donkeywork. In total over the last 24hours I only have 8 accounts who have sabbed me.

[17:04] <legowelt> !tdamage rachelf
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> DES has sabbed the following weapons from rachelf
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> ================================================== ===============================
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> -> 1.191 Invisibility Shield, *** Blackpowder Missile,
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> rachelf -> Total Damage given: 14.238.000
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> rachelf -> With a total value of: 1.058.150.000 gold

We sabbed over a bill's worth :)
Not counting the sabs on forum/sabs from TLL ..

Everyone knows GUA is just propaganda, topic like this won't ever determine the 'best' warclan, to me its those that can motivate their people to fight, and learn much from a war that achieve the most.
Props to ES for that cause they seemed to have learned a lot from the war with us last age :)

tonyrodolfo
11th April 2006, 11:22 AM
Props to ES for that cause they seemed to have learned a lot from the war with us last age :)

i would say Elitesabbers learnd more from DES then any other alliance last age and helped to turn ES in to what it is now not only a group of sabbers but there are alot of people in chain with a nice SA rank to help with the big accounts

so on that note ES does have DES to thank for making ES a stronger sab/war chain

rachelf
11th April 2006, 01:04 PM
[17:04] <legowelt> !tdamage rachelf
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> DES has sabbed the following weapons from rachelf
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> ================================================== ===============================
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> -> 1.191 Invisibility Shield, *** Blackpowder Missile,
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> rachelf -> Total Damage given: 14.238.000
[17:04] <DES-Sabbot> rachelf -> With a total value of: 1.058.150.000 gold

We sabbed over a bill's worth :)
Not counting the sabs on forum/sabs from TLL ..

Everyone knows GUA is just propaganda, topic like this won't ever determine the 'best' warclan, to me its those that can motivate their people to fight, and learn much from a war that achieve the most.
lmao lego! since I posted earlier I see to have ruffled a few feathers-i now have over 9 pages of sab attempts and have today lost 230 IS.
My point is that this is unusual for me-I usually lose much more lol.But, as most people in KOC know-we in ES hold weapons for our enemies to sab.
It made me smile to see the increased activity in my account the last few few hours! Well done to you guys for rustling up so many peeps to mass me at such short notice and for giving us a fight!
But.... just so you know it isn't all one sided-my iris stats:
rank PR:10 global:12 rachelf Ignition 14,077,250,000 (ok there are 3 wars worth there-but you get the picture)

ps warblade-of course I will wear your favourite and mine :heart: ! :couple:

Legowelt.
11th April 2006, 01:29 PM
i would say Elitesabbers learnd more from DES then any other alliance last age and helped to turn ES in to what it is now not only a group of sabbers but there are alot of people in chain with a nice SA rank to help with the big accounts

so on that note ES does have DES to thank for making ES a stronger sab/war chain

Exactly what I meant TonyRodolfo :)
Respect to ES for that, way less trained down accounts, althou I must admit our SA-firepower isn't what it was last age :)

realmccoy30
11th April 2006, 01:40 PM
(In no order)

LaCN
ES
TRD
DES

TLL is a pretty good alliance for 5*1ing. although i think a lot of those are fake.

richardbajor
11th April 2006, 05:07 PM
Exactly what I meant TonyRodolfo :)
Respect to ES for that, way less trained down accounts, althou I must admit our SA-firepower isn't what it was last age :)

To be honest that was the most impressive thing about DES last age was their ability to organise 5 x 1 masses. I think even with the same firepower it would be much much harder this age because the new 500k sab weapon, as we have all seen, makes it virtually impossible to kill an account- especially as the sab formulas do not favour training down to the same extent as they did last age.

The DES war last age was the best one I've been in over all the ages. This one I don't feel either side has come anywhere near to knocking out top 200 accounts like both sides did last age. I think this is due to much more clicking this age making the top accounts virtually invulnerable and the changes in sab formula that seem to allow you to have loads of tff and still be just as effective at sabbing. I'm not trained down because it hasn't affected my sab success rate and I don't see why I should lose turn gold- I'd have been happy to train down and risk a good 5 x 1-ing from DES if it meant my sabbing was better.

I know people like criticising the Admins and over the ages I've come to learn that some of their decisions have good reasons behind them but I think they got it wrong this age with the formulas and the 500k spy weapon.

Stes_The_Destroyer
12th April 2006, 06:12 AM

that would be because was all under me and i quit and gave my account to some1 and i left it under imdatwat_lacn and and no1 has moved maybe cause hoping i will come back and play :P and t0msky moved under godfather as it was they time at top for a while.

t0msky
12th April 2006, 08:31 AM
im with richie on this one, im a saber, but even i think the 500k weapons are one of the biggest mistakes in koc, they effectively make massing ineffective, ad to b honest it was one of the things i was looking forward to in our fun with des, but ive lost mebbe 6k of mercs since it started and nothing much else, that isnt des fault, its the fact that they know its pretty pointless to mass anymore

Morten
12th April 2006, 09:17 AM
What wars have AC been in? Ive seen them all over GUA claiming to be realy mean sabbers, especially Viv is in every sab related thread, pretty much as UA is.
But the big difference must be that everyone knows UA is at wars since thats what they brag about. AC on the other hand seem to be just claiming to be badass without mentioning what they actually do or have done?
So what wars have AC been in?

Legowelt.
12th April 2006, 09:22 AM
What wars have AC been in? Ive seen them all over GUA claiming to be realy mean sabbers, especially Viv is in every sab related thread, pretty much as UA is.
But the big difference must be that everyone knows UA is at wars since thats what they brag about. AC on the other hand seem to be just claiming to be badass without mentioning what they actually do or have done?
So what wars have AC been in?

What is AC? :/

Morten
12th April 2006, 09:25 AM
hmm you tell me?
I ment Abaddon Crusaders. I just asumed they were called AC?

Tycho_Bloodbeard
12th April 2006, 09:42 AM
im with richie on this one, im a saber, but even i think the 500k weapons are one of the biggest mistakes in koc, they effectively make massing ineffective, ad to b honest it was one of the things i was looking forward to in our fun with des, but ive lost mebbe 6k of mercs since it started and nothing much else, that isnt des fault, its the fact that they know its pretty pointless to mass anymore

I was chatting with some of my mates at DES yesterday about this. It hardly makes sense to sab/mass anyone in the top 200 anymore. In all honesty, we've been most succesful in knocking around two types of targets:

1. Those that have lots to lose, and without the TBG to make up for it - or make a tactical mistake like training down too much.

2. Those that have officers with lots to lose, mostly in the 10K-20K range, and don't know fully what they're into. We had a few of those in the last week of ES war. Not nearly as battle-hardened (or savvy) as the Elitesabbers chain.

Well rounded ES accounts probably could lose 4/5 of their spies to massing and still have most of their spy rating. We can still try and make them lose TBG, but that is slower and much less dramatic than say losing 200 IS in a couple of hours. Maybe this is the reason that sab-chains are so prevalent.

Good that you're back T0msky, and feeling better I hope.

Tycho

Morten
12th April 2006, 10:25 AM
k, im just curious about sabbers thats all^^

Legowelt.
12th April 2006, 11:26 AM
Maybe you are a good warclan or w/e, but as we didn't see much of your clan, maybe you're not fighting on the level as on the level's the true sabclans are fighting.

Morten
12th April 2006, 11:54 AM
no need to insult me Morton in PM...like i said, weather u think im a spammer or not, i know whati can do, and i know what my clan can do, so show yourself in KOC to me and il be more than happy to show you that i can do more than spam.....

lol insult? I was actually doing the opposite in that pm-_-;; .. which is why i pmed in the first place, to actually acknowledge it wasn't that much bragging afterall, well in an attemt to smooth things out again. Also look at the reply i gave here on GUA, could have been alot different one.
In the pm I said you were posting alot more than i thought and it was ment as a joke to call you a spamer which is why i added "aren't we all^^".
But since you are so thin skinned and need to take this further ..;
Now after this i actually do want to know why you are calling yourself the meanest sabber in KOC. Now i DO belive your braggings are emty. Now i WANT to see some facts!

ms_fishy
12th April 2006, 02:45 PM
ouchie, viv - i believe that was the guy who played orc00 AKA RF's top account ages ago

dont know if he still plays tho

Morten
12th April 2006, 02:54 PM
i never said i was the meanest, yo have assumed such, i have made my facts known about sabbings and rank players for a while......and i have to show you nothing....as whomever knows me knows of me and most in this thread i know, also as for you, you are mearly a GUA slummer to me....nothing more as i have no idea, nor do i give a flying fuck who you are

but ..

well thisi must say was poste din haste,b ut still remains, most hated would have to be matt or assassin, followed by me...or maybe me first, as someone saw it fit to hack not one but 2 acounts of...

hmmm, best commander...cant say...
ill leave it as me! why
after 2 hackings my officers stuck by me, so i must be doing something right
worst would be EXITWOUND_FG stupid fuck , stil better be...

i have fun sabbing the shit outta people
and yes i am a meanie and do i care, no..it is a game of war..

be it a meanine with boobs or not....point is.....

ts the game....
Viv aka Meanie....^^

yeah...im a bitch and i like to be....... :censored:

.. you sure are able to express how high you think of yourself though, without much to back it up, because i cant find anything.
Theise was just a few quotes amongs many. Where is the fill behind the words? And ofcourse you dont have to show the GUA slummer anything, i never asumed you would. But after checking you more deeply i have to ask why you deny beeing a spamer?! ..;

and again, im back war is over and even though ive got one ont he horizon, ive taken some time to come and spam, and out of the wastelands make some more people hate me, lmao
i miss spamming....

Loki-of-Chaos
12th April 2006, 04:37 PM
This topic has strayed but it's interesting :turkey:

Allow me to retort. I've sabbed with Morten and although "gua slummer" cracked me up he spent more time in armories than here ;) You may be hated and known here Viv but not on the scale of Matt. I think he has the consensus for age 5. Hell, he even has his own rank at DT: KoC Dumb Ass :lmao:

back to the top 5...

BSS & FF, I don't know BV well enough yet.

sabalot
12th April 2006, 09:32 PM
morten can you have less of a life going threw all viv's posts thats just sad.

Morten
13th April 2006, 03:46 AM
lol yes indeed, a totally waste of 5 min.

studstar
21st April 2006, 04:17 AM
being as the TLL guy most sabbed by ES/LACN i'd have to put them on top of my Top Sab chain- while there are some who have gone sabproof most are equally armed and can be sabbed back. not so sure how much i have sabbed but me and my officers have been quite active sabbing since the start of the war so all well and good :) and i have done a lot of farming which helps.

my officer are mostly sabbers. i'd say TLL has done pretty good this age sabbing and slaying and being an overall good war clan.

i havent sabbed much last few days due to RL issues but i hope to be sabbing back soon :)

My Top Sab Clans>

ES/LACN
DES
TLL

in no particular order :)

chaoticlife
21st April 2006, 09:52 PM
lol stud nice post

Glint
23rd April 2006, 02:19 AM
UA
BSS
DT
ES
nameless

GenkiDragon
24th April 2006, 08:07 AM
ES
BSS/DT
SMA/Nameless
IC
UA

As pure sab alliances go it's got to be BvC except they can't touch anyone top 1000 possibly even top 2000. Although all they play KoC for is sabbing, seen as they can't hurt top players, they don't even make my top 5.

ES seem to have it right. A friend in ES said it was great cus they bought weapons in between wars so that their enemies had something to sab aswell! I thought that was awesome!

DT and BSS = same chain and only slightly less scary then ES (IMO).

UA seem ok... I haven't dealt with them yet but certainly worth a high rating from what I hear.

SMA/Nameless I really like, but I know SMA have had a hard battle with IC lasting over an age. I always rate SMA as more of a war clan then sab clan. (side note, I've never understood pure sab clans... what's the point of sabbing and not 5x1ing... I think this is what makes SMA such a good clan).

IC.. purely for surviving this long arse war!

Perhaps putting IC above UA is wrong, but then I think IC are only just behind nameless/sma and i think SMA are better then UA.

My personal opinion and I know most of them pretty well (probably better then thay know).

Genks

double008
27th April 2006, 02:17 AM
Thanks for all the votes for BVC. We started the age off running fast and hard. But other chains got a hold of a sab bot and so they got a leg up. BV still sabs the old fashion way with the fingers and captcha input. So BV should claim the # 1 spot!

Go_MiDgEtS
27th April 2006, 02:46 AM
from what i have seen in BSS (been in there and sabbing for a week) we use our fingers.

everyone posts logs AS they sab.

that goes for ES as well. they are both good fun xD

as for UA. they dont make top 5 this age purely for the image they have gotten as of late

i havent really ran into any other sab alliances

t0msky
27th April 2006, 06:35 AM
quote by double008
cheaters suck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the votes for BVC. We started the age off running fast and hard. But other chains got a hold of a sab bot and so they got a leg up. BV still sabs the old fashion way with the fingers and captcha input. So BV should claim the # 1 spot!

nobody at ES uses anything other than msn irc and their fingers, we sit post targets and sab, and everyone has a good time doing it, we also 5x1 those targets who we think it will impact most, 5x1 bp or snake is jsut pointless, so we hit those who cant recover as im sure others do.
although i have seen several pics now of other prevalent members from sab chains using some kind of programme, i like to think we at es havent gone down that sad path

matt_77
27th April 2006, 06:18 PM
lol t0msky i think its funny how full of shit you are, i know over 75% of ES uses AS because ive given it to them myself, dude stop talking out of your ass

Monkey47kong
27th April 2006, 06:42 PM
t0smky, you do use a AS. But matt, give me your KOC name, so I can destroy your armory! stop hiding behind your GUA name. COWARD!

:pointlaug

Strong_bad
27th April 2006, 07:51 PM
he doesnt have one anymore :P
lol

Monkey47kong
27th April 2006, 07:57 PM
So I guess he quickly got rid of it when he saw all the people that were getting banned? :lmao:

l0_0l
27th April 2006, 08:47 PM
lol t0msky i think its funny how full of shit you are, i know over 75% of ES uses AS because ive given it to them myself, dude stop talking out of your ass
Matt, you're a fucking douchebag

Get ONE person.... just one... who we have sabbed that will say that ANY of us use autosabber.

Unlike you, we aren't lazy fucks.

Tell me matt, do you have sex with your own wife or do you hire someone to autofuck her in the ass?

Now run along child

Ramishka
27th April 2006, 09:15 PM
Personally, i dont think ES uses an autosabber. We have had two wars this age and i dont think ES nor FF used automatic programs to rip each other off.

But other chains got a hold of a sab bot and so they got a leg up. BV still sabs the old fashion way with the fingers and captcha input.

i can tell you FF doesnt have that sort of a program. Some chains might use, but not FF.

sabalot
27th April 2006, 09:47 PM
ok that is fucked up l0_0l and you need to shut the fuck up. i dont care what he says IT IS A GAME. and you shouldnt ever talk about someones family over a GAME. you are such a loser you probably dont even have sex....i take that back you probably named you hand and thats your GF.

l0_0l
27th April 2006, 10:51 PM
ok that is fucked up l0_0l and you need to shut the fuck up. i dont care what he says IT IS A GAME. and you shouldnt ever talk about someones family over a GAME. you are such a loser you probably dont even have sex....i take that back you probably named you hand and thats your GF.
Awwwww... how cute :elay:

Do you get GRRRRRRRRRR :banghead: when people talk about your mommy too?

Danny_Boy
28th April 2006, 12:52 AM
I been sabbing with ES for quite some time now. If there was an auto sab program being used I would know about it. Go ahead Matt, tell me I use one or say something stupid like

As you and I have never had any contact or communication and I am ES, where o where is my auto sabber? I spend hours upon hours using Firefox, punching in every capture and recording all my sabs manually, and I spend a hell of alot of time doing it. Are you the better player for playing the way you have and continue to...I would say most of koc would say no.

Running all them sell catch accounts or having a program play the game for you make you feel good about yourself? I think be maybe because you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, you would have just walked away but obviously you see no in shame in cheating. Now you come back setup more fake accounts, run your lil cheats, and still talk like an awfully big kid. You will never be more than a drain on anything you do in life because, after all, life is all about you. :banned:

I'm sure there is a bathroom down the hall from you somewhere, why don't you go stink that up instead koc. _====~ mEoW! Now if you will excuse me, I have bigger fish to fry.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3219441
Have a nice day .. :lmao:

rachelf
28th April 2006, 01:08 AM
Lmao @ matt!!!!!

well firstly-No we don't use autosabbers.....I have also been wiht ES for ages and am an admin on the forum-if someone was cheating we would know-simple as.
and secondly-well, I have to laugh really, cos after all this allegation comes from the 'great' Matt77, whose 'reputation' is well known throughout KOC. Matt you have been proved, and admitted to, being a cheater. Do You really and truly think that anyone would take your allegations seriously???
The fact of the matter is Matt-nobody in this game really cares WHAT you think, your reputation stinks and ultimately, you are a cheat with little or no values whatsoever.
Now your account has gone, you serve this forum and the whole community of KOC, purely as comedy value-what can you say, or do, that people want to hear?

If someone else on here came-like cph for example, and accused ES of cheating, I would be really upset and investigate these allegations to see if they were true.......but coming from you Matt???? hmmmmm think I will just go back, smiling, to my cup of coffee. :lmao:

Snake_Bonzai
28th April 2006, 01:08 AM
I don't think ES is using an autosabber. Do they even sab manually lol?

Anyway there is a difference between getting tools and using tools.

luki
28th April 2006, 01:15 AM
I am member of ES, actualy dont have acc, but i was using purple to sab.
I was asking in gua if it is legal and ppl told me tahat purple sabmode is legal. But stll have to entering catpcha clicking buttons etc

Dont think that ppl from ES have autosabber.

t0msky
28th April 2006, 05:27 AM
i like how a cheat comes here an tries to smear his shit on others in the hope he doesnt have to sit neck deep in it, matt sshhh ur a loser and a cheat u wont ever get an account on koc again and if you ever did, im sure every clan in koc would make sure it stays raped.
when we sab we have sabbed with des present at our masses, we have sabbed with ff present and pr and every other major clan out there, someone has always been included in our masses, they can all bear witness that we dont use any programmes other than purple or for our pr members iris.
in reply to snakes poor comment, snake i dont think people bother sabbing you because really hows it going to impact you, but just as a equally poor retort, i bet losing 1300 chainmembers is a right sting in your ass eh :)

dendummie
28th April 2006, 05:51 AM
I don't think ES is using an autosabber. Do they even sab manually lol?

Anyway there is a difference between getting tools and using tools.

Why would we sab you snake?? If we would sab you, you buy it back with your tbg. If I would sab you, i'd get 5-10 IS, that's perhaps 10 minutes of your tbg.......

You don't get sabbed, but in you're whole chain -except for the top rankers- its getting harder and harder to even find some IS. So it seems like we are doing a pretty good job ;)

Snake_Bonzai
28th April 2006, 06:31 AM
I think I understand this game well enough to know you wouldn't sab me much and therefore my post wasn't based on my intellog. So that leaves the question, does ES sab?

We lost 1300 members? Didn't know we had over 1300 members. lol that hurts. ES is specialized now in sabbing invisible members with imaginary sabs?

Go_MiDgEtS
28th April 2006, 06:47 AM
jajaja

i sab u snake, dont get in :P

i jus like spamming ur logs and seeing which "friend" you use to break. they must all be real friends though and talk to each other alot because they all look the same

jajaja.

t0msky
28th April 2006, 08:33 AM
snake theres a little tool out there for listing up every chain member in a given chain, and you had 2086 mmbers in your chain when we started, if someone would be kind enough to do a new check we can see how many your down to.
snake i dont get into slanging matches on gua, quite simply because its really lame, i state facts as they are i dont really care whether your man enough to accept them, thats between you and your ego to sort out, and if you wish to have an independant check our sabs against your ill be quite happy to give anyone not des that we mutually agree on to have free reign of our forum and yours so they can verify whos sabbing and who isnt :)
o and you guys posting you have sabbed 500 ivs off me :)

haha snake i havent lost 500 ivs ALL age, you really think you guys could do it, lol fake loggers indeed

Big_popa
28th April 2006, 09:04 AM
snake theres a little tool out there for listing up every chain member in a given chain, and you had 2086 mmbers in your chain when we started, if someone would be kind enough to do a new check we can see how many your down to.

And what kind of Tool may that be?

t0msky
28th April 2006, 09:09 AM
it simply takes the top of a chain and lists every member under that leader and pops out a chain count at the end, i wish i could remember its name but i dont have it anymore since i formatted, and before you start asking no it isnt illegal it serves no other purpose othar than giving a chain structure, i think darklord had it first i asked him for it but someone else sent it to me first, ill have to get it back again i think it really is a great help when your sabbing because you can be sure you have sabbed everyone in a chain

Big_popa
28th April 2006, 09:56 AM
If i am not mistaking i read somewhere that a Auto Sabber uses the same thing it lists all the peeps in the chain if you start it, so I got a lil suspicious :P

naaah if it is legal i want it tooo then i can sweep the whole chain and count how many members left a chain after a mass or a sab spree

And uhm Snake

I think I understand this game well enough to know you wouldn't sab me much and therefore my post wasn't based on my intellog. So that leaves the question, does ES sab?

We lost 1300 members? Didn't know we had over 1300 members. lol that hurts. ES is specialized now in sabbing invisible members with imaginary sabs?

Alliance Name: Dedicated Elite Soldiers (DES)

Alliance Member Count (on forums): over 4000 registered users.

Alliance Forum Link: http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/

Brief description of your alliance:

DES is one of the eldest clans still around. Founded in Age 2, DES has always done what this game is all about: Chaos.
Unlike most other clans, DES is still growing, and this is because of the true family spirit between the members.
We are specialized in war, but since Age 4 we also have strong ranking players. Leader Snake_Bonzai, ranked 29 in Age 3, managed to rank 11th in Age 4.

Other powerful players of DES: Schums-tft, Maistah, Zjwaemke, Bloodpriest, Darkobra etc.

DES is also known of their famous recruiter INDRA. Age 5's second best recruiter, and home of many independent clickers.
Because that's what DES all about, being independent, feeling free. Dedication!

So Join DES, it's about time

Snake_Bonzai
28th April 2006, 11:12 AM
snake i dont get into slanging matches on gua, quite simply because its really lame, i state facts as they are i dont really care whether your man enough to accept them, thats between you and your ego to sort out, and if you wish to have an independant check our sabs against your ill be quite happy to give anyone not des that we mutually agree on to have free reign of our forum and yours so they can verify whos sabbing and who isnt :)
o and you guys posting you have sabbed 500 ivs off me :)

haha snake i havent lost 500 ivs ALL age, you really think you guys could do it, lol fake loggers indeed

Well I leave you with your facts then. Other facts are: ES doesn't deal too much damage. And you know it's true, being 2005's best sabber (lol) and a feared sab alliance, you are doing a really bad job. The only thing left is your big voice with "facts" and of course no ego, since I'm the only one with an ego because I don't want to apologise over a single gold hit. If you're man enough just apologise to me for starting an unjustified war just to fight DES. I put you ignore because you are full of it, and apparently it hasn't changed.

t0msky
28th April 2006, 11:36 AM
last comment to snake he seems to want a pedestal to espouse his bullshit from, snake you have nothing to say to me i want to hear, the war with des wont end for a long time so sshhh get used to us, this is a thread for best sab alliances not you hoping someone will believe the crap your saying.

If i am not mistaking i read somewhere that a Auto Sabber uses the same thing it lists all the peeps in the chain if you start it, so I got a lil suspicious :P

naaah if it is legal i want it tooo then i can sweep the whole chain and count how many members left a chain after a mass or a sab spree

i donno, but all this does is make a html list where u can then read through a chain, and if u msg me on koc with ur msn ill add you and send it as soon as i get it.
its nice to see DT alliance growing stronger vlads doing a good job of pulling them together, next age hopefully they will be doing their thing again

Snake_Bonzai
28th April 2006, 12:18 PM
Last comment from me to t0msky:
I know you only want to hear what you want to hear, cause sometimes the truth is painful, especially since you're desperately trying to keep up your name as bigtime sabber (lol) up.
To be honest I have to re-index my top 5 from last month because you don't belong in there. I can tell, since we're at war with ES for over a month now and they are a joke compared to the clans we went to war with previously.

But to come back to what I told a page back: ES is not using autosabbers. t0msky you better hope ppl believe what I'm saying since it seems like your clan is being accused of using autosabbers and me as an objective spectator is better bullshit than the pathetic ones of you and your followers (with all respect).

Danny_Boy
28th April 2006, 12:55 PM
As you stated Snake, being an objective spectator in this war has cost you your credibility for being a war clan. As your chain members are coming to know, you care nothing about their armories and only about your rank. You chose the perfect name to use on koc as it suits your personality...Snake.

You can spew all the BS you like here on GUA but as you know, ES is royally screwing your chain while you sit back as the objective spectator. There are some decent people in DES and there were some decent accounts. As mentioned before, we are running out of people to hit that actually have any DA left. *HINT* for all you farmers out there :D

I respect the members of DES, as I do with most people. The joke of ES you see so funny, is costing your chain billions, yes BILLIONS a day while you sit back and laugh at your chain. I could care less if you have respect for ES, but for FFS have a lil respect for your own chain. Slither along with your propaganda, as it seems that is all your good for. Send my appologies to your chain if you really do communicate with them.

Solitude
28th April 2006, 12:59 PM
BSS are now warring DES too.

Shame there arn't more IS to take.

DES have been growing smaller all age.

All I can say is 'gg, wp' it was fun. ^^

Legowelt.
28th April 2006, 01:07 PM
Send my appologies to your chain if you really do communicate with them.

1. If you check the forum you'll see which player is most active there, and has the most posts.
2. If you use your fake accounts to check out our forum you'll see almost no complaints about ES, which I find weird for such a 'big' warclan like ES.

Snake is one of the best and active leaders out there ..
He always start masses on IRC and is always helpfull finding targets for members ..

The only thing that is actually 'war' in ES are the fake slayer accounts that are farming our medium sized guys ..
Accounts like Orckestra, Vambo, BubblesTheAttackDogIsBack, and prolly more that have nothing but SA, and weren't there before the war started :)
Probably good use of the farmaccount 'Elitesabbers'

Another odd thing to me is the participation of the t0msky account while tom himself was in the hospital for surgery or w/e. People in #Elitesabbers told me that it was one of the other leaders sabbing ..
Looks like tom isn't as clean when it comes to cheating as he makes it look with his propaganda ..

richardbajor
28th April 2006, 01:11 PM
In the last week we have halved the number of DES players carrying DA to 30- when the war started there must have been over 200. I dunno what else we have to do for Snake to consider us a top sab alliance?

matt_77
28th April 2006, 01:15 PM
Es = cheaters, not had to clear accounts with AS and fakes, theres about 20 real ppl in ES the rest are fake slay and sab accounts. Along with running AS

rachelf
28th April 2006, 01:39 PM
aww Lego, you just spoiled my high impression of you!

Well not to go into too much detail etc as t0ms health matters are his business and nobody elses, but re. the allegations his account was being used while he was in hospital etc......he was in and out of hospital several times over a period of over a month-as I am sure you will have noticed by the sporadic sabs form him during this period. While still very poorly he sabbed from his sickbed on his laptop.
You see, that is the difference between t0m and snake-t0m genuinely cares about his alliance and the people in it.
And re. the allegations of 'fakes'-Sorry to burst 'your' bubble, but.....bubbles, vambo and orkestra are all active acounts played by real life people this age, last age and the age before that too-possibly longer!
They are all a group of 'real life' friends from South London whom I happen to know personally.
You say we are not hurting you....well where are all your officers disapearing to then???????? because the sheer amount of inative accounts and pms we are receiving from your players who have left chain and ask to be left alone is keeping us busy-Richard has to update our target list daily-as soon as we post someone..their DA is gone or they are inactive or left chain. :pointlaug

t0msky
28th April 2006, 01:40 PM
kind of have to ignore the post from matt77 seeing as it hasnt been banned yet from gua.

Another odd thing to me is the participation of the t0msky account while tom himself was in the hospital for surgery or w/e. People in #Elitesabbers told me that it was one of the other leaders sabbing ..
Looks like tom isn't as clean when it comes to cheating as he makes it look with his propaganda ..

lol lego, as has already been stated from des while i was in the hospital, my account wasnt sabbing anyone, and incidentally i was in hospital for surgery then home surgery then home, the longest stay i had in hospital was for 19 hours, i didnt sab many des at all and all messages to you or bp were from me, lets not try and spin this into some fake allegations because des are being owned at least be decent about it, i havent accused anyone from des and im not that lame as to start now, you know when i was able to sab, because i was laid up in bed for a total of 11 days, and i sabbed every damn day of it as well, owning des from my sick bed has to be one of the nice points of this age :).
now ill say it again, im happy for a mutually neutral party to check our forums and DES forums, and rather than have the lies posted let someone post the truth of what they see, in fact i have members of PR DT BSS LGC RF all have members on our forum, im sure any of those can validate whether

A: we are indeed owning DES hard
or
B: we are lying and indeed never have sabbed anyone ever..

if none of the membership of the above clans are to your liking
then how about a member of TLL, a clan which until 7 days ago, was helping des in this war(at des`s request i might add) and as far as i am aware DES are allied too, im sure you wont question the word of an ally will you, i am trying to facilitate a mutual viewing here, but all i seem to get is crap about " oo but you havent done anything, es never sab etc etc", well time to fess up or shuttup, lets get someone to view both forums for whiners and posts

2. If you use your fake accounts to check out our forum you'll see almost no complaints about ES, which I find weird for such a 'big' warclan like ES.

and incidentally that might be des preferred method to see a forum, but check your membership i am registered there as t0msky, check my ip and then run a member ip check you will find me logged in only as t0msky and no other, also as a point for future reference, nobody in es has access to des forums, we have no reference to des forums and have no posts taken from des forums, having not seen des forums im afraid i cant validate whether you can say the same

Legowelt.
28th April 2006, 01:44 PM
I went to the #es channel and asked where you were, they told me at hospital.
Your account was massing at that moment.

I asked who was sabbing then, they told me that Stes was sabbing ..

Cut the bs tom

t0msky
28th April 2006, 01:50 PM
went to the #es channel and asked where you were, they told me at hospital.
Your account was massing at that moment.

I asked who was sabbing then, they told me that Stes was sabbing ..

Cut the bs tom

that would be a cute trick seeing as the only person who can access my account is my wife and ste doesnt play anymore he quit before this war started and has given his account away, he will be restarting next age but decided that it was too much like work to try and get a decent ranked account this late in the age.
wanna try another one m8 as this is common knowledge, also common knowledge is this, when i was in bed my laptop doesnt work irc or msn (fatal error), if i didnt have so much stored work on it id frmat it but....
anyhow if this is what des is now about lame and feeble accusations, then im seriously disappointed and let down, i know snakes a hypocrite, but you and bp always seemed o the level, i certainly hope he isnt dragging u down his murky path

richardbajor
28th April 2006, 02:08 PM
Um Lego- before making accusations about fakes maybe you should check the end of last age rankings for those names you mentioned- they will all be there again.

We're a war clan- and just because people do different tactics to help the clan doesn't make them fakes. Maybe DES would not have been so easily owned if they operated as a clan and helped out ALL their members as ES do instead of going for one big rank. I'm sure Tom could easily have been top 20 rank if we didn't spread the clicks around but the reason that ES is such a successful sab chain is that we share.

t0msky
28th April 2006, 02:16 PM
We're a war clan- and just because people do different tactics to help the clan doesn't make them fakes. Maybe DES would not have been so easily owned if they operated as a clan and helped out ALL their members as ES do instead of going for one big rank. I'm sure Tom could easily have been top 20 rank if we didn't spread the clicks around but the reason that ES is such a successful sab chain is that we share.

thx richie that means a lot m8.
and your right i couldve had probably 1.5 mill men and a top 15 account if i was in any way greedy, but es is based on a simple foundation, we all support each other, something that would appear to be an alien concept to some people, we play a simple way, if someone is doing well for es, then several chains might jump under them for a month, in fact we have a thread based entirely for this matter, if someone sees a clan member doing well such as sabbing or diplomacy thn they are put forward as either the chain head fora month or as a nominee for having ppl under them for a month, this is something that we like to do because it promotes a feeling of being part of something more than a single account, and every month there is someone new as the chain head which is where they get huge growth, and the main reason es chain structure changes so much is because people help each other out at the cost of themselves growing something i find to be amazing in an age when greed and fuck everyone else attitude seems to rule.

Big_popa
28th April 2006, 04:02 PM
Damn i have been away for 3 hours and its like a spam party here but anyways lets get on topic

Hmmm 5 top sab alliance's. I have to think about that

Legowelt.
28th April 2006, 06:02 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/ChildDestiny/tomskystes.jpg

Is this enough proof?

Stes_The_Destroyer
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 11:44 PM

Retired Elite

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

thanks guys but guess what its happened again , i just cant quit this damn game :S

anyway i have returned temporarily to play t0mskys account while he is ill and to raise everyones spirits again lol wink.gif i'll be organising mass's etc , but only till t0m gets better and returns *Stes_The_Destroyer prays its soon lol but i will still be around for now hehe

For once, be honest tom, you'll lose all your credibility soon

rachelf
28th April 2006, 07:26 PM
yeah -well spotted lego,I hope you enjoy browsing our forums, but I think I am correct when saying that ste's was gonna take on t0ms account as it was vacant for days and then t0m came out of hossie pretty much the same day so ste's wasn't needed.

He may have logged on once or twice-not sure, but I am sure t0m will know and be honest about it and reply to your allegation.

Go_MiDgEtS
28th April 2006, 07:49 PM
jajaja

wasnt u or snake just accusing t0m and ES of having fakes on ur forums

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahah

AND U ACCUSED THEM OF HAVING FAKE SLAYERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sabalot
28th April 2006, 09:23 PM
this is a thread for best sab alliances not you hoping someone will believe the crap your saying.

so why are you posting anything?

Go_MiDgEtS
28th April 2006, 10:09 PM
to counter the crap that bonsai is trying to spread.

i get my posts deleted when i "accuse" des of "cheating". Snake and lego have both "accused" ES of "Cheating" so how come "their" posts aint "deleted" like mine was "?"

Tycho_Bloodbeard
28th April 2006, 11:58 PM
Maybe because ES actually acquiesced to the evidence presented?

I've talked to some ES members on a 1-1 basis, and they are good people in general - with a sense of humour. Too bad they take the propaganda thing a bit too far.

My favourite is still California_LaCN. He entered the war late, and we sabbed the crap out of his officers - he retired to "protect them". No he's back again :)

To Subject Sent Read? Delete
California_LaCN None 3 days ago yes

Didn't you quit this war earlier because your officers are a bunch of whiners?

Guess how many weapons they lost today. Are you staying in for sure this time around?

Tycho

California_LaCN None 3 days ago

yeah but now if they leave it doesnt matter. i will only keep the ones who are willing to stay with me and good enough to keep up not get sabbed. if they dont like it, they can leave

Indeed they do :)

Go_MiDgEtS
29th April 2006, 12:15 AM
hahahaha

whos seen this

OTC- Allies 4,164,462 Humans ??? Gold 1
Graahoeje Allies 5,381,237 Humans ??? Gold 2

tonyrodolfo
29th April 2006, 12:28 AM
its really funny you have the biggest cheat of all time matt_77 trying to make up shit about another sab alliance. and how could any one even think what you are saying is true lets see last age you went to DT saying your account was ahcked so they wouldnt sab it any more this age you said your account was hacked (ya ok) and how many times have you quit this age and given your account to some one else but to find out in the end it was you running the sell catchers and other auto programs so dont come here with your bull shit the only good person out of UA was assassin to bad he had a fuck bag like you in chain to mess everything up

i have been in ES from the first age it started and i have never seen any one using any of those auto sabbing things what would be the point we all just get on to irc or msn and all hit together we might not be the biggest sab chain or war chain but we do all try to work together on sabbing and from what i understand with those auto sabbers you just put some one in and it hits every one under them so how could you post logs on irc or msn with that

and snake i thought you were a cool guy til you start just talking shit to make it look like no one in your chains feeling from the sabs of es lol just because you are not does not mean your smaller members arnt you might be an active leader but i still never thought i would see you in here trying to make fun of an alliance your at war with i would have thought you were a bigger man then that

and ya if i remember right lego stes did do like a day or maybe two of toms account when he was very sick but that was before the big guys was back so we didnt knwo when he would be back to his sabbing ways

but this is for a the top sabbing allaince out there and from all the bans coming out i guess you really cant say BV or UA and from snakes sign it shows you nameless and sma cheat but i dont think you need the sign to know that so that really leave BSS/DT, CA, FF, TLL, ES as the last sabbing allinace out there and with the admins doing their job if any auto tools were being used by any of those last allainces we will soon find out right but im sure they will still be there :)

Morten
29th April 2006, 12:43 AM
its really funny you have the biggest cheat of all time matt_77 trying to make up shit about another sab alliance.

plz, matt is nowere near the likes of KoNiC , Kyrin, PIBM etc

Snake_Bonzai
29th April 2006, 01:21 AM
As you stated Snake, being an objective spectator in this war has cost you your credibility for being a war clan. As your chain members are coming to know, you care nothing about their armories and only about your rank. You chose the perfect name to use on koc as it suits your personality...Snake.

You can spew all the BS you like here on GUA but as you know, ES is royally screwing your chain while you sit back as the objective spectator. There are some decent people in DES and there were some decent accounts. As mentioned before, we are running out of people to hit that actually have any DA left. *HINT* for all you farmers out there :D

I respect the members of DES, as I do with most people. The joke of ES you see so funny, is costing your chain billions, yes BILLIONS a day while you sit back and laugh at your chain. I could care less if you have respect for ES, but for FFS have a lil respect for your own chain. Slither along with your propaganda, as it seems that is all your good for. Send my appologies to your chain if you really do communicate with them.

hmz, funny how you take my words and use it for something else what it was meant for. but anyway, if you think a subjective post trying to clear your name about ES using autosabbers a little is worth more I don't think you care enough about your clan, ES, who is obviously going down the drain.
Not only in deeds (ES? Do they sab?), but also in credibility.

richardbajor
29th April 2006, 03:12 AM
hmz, funny how you take my words and use it for something else what it was meant for. but anyway, if you think a subjective post trying to clear your name about ES using autosabbers a little is worth more I don't think you care enough about your clan, ES, who is obviously going down the drain.

If ES is going down the drain how is it that DES who have always been a larger sized alliance than us are currently down to 29 accounts holding DA? Without bothering to check I would imagine that ES alone has double that and with LACN on top, well- no contest!

But cheers for the heads up on the Autosabber allegations. In my humble opinion ES is as clean an alliance as you are likely to see in Kings of Chaos and I cannot understand why Lego is analysing every single little snippet of info to accuse ES of being cheaters. He's beginning to sound a bit like Alex Ferguson!

Legowelt.
29th April 2006, 03:24 AM
yeah -well spotted lego,I hope you enjoy browsing our forums, but I think I am correct when saying that ste's was gonna take on t0ms account as it was vacant for days and then t0m came out of hossie pretty much the same day so ste's wasn't needed.

He may have logged on once or twice-not sure, but I am sure t0m will know and be honest about it and reply to your allegation.

I was pm'ed that link on GUA, someone not taking the bs anymore inside the alliance I guess.

Go_MiDgEtS
29th April 2006, 04:17 AM
then ur fake account, o i mean this random source, should just leave them

and i think i have figured it out, DES is trying to make ES look bad so that they can just say they dont wanna waste there time or something and end the war. bahaha i dont think it will work :banana2:

Stes_The_Destroyer
29th April 2006, 04:59 AM
i played t0msky account for 1 day as hadnt seen him for a while and as i didnt have an account i thought i'd help t0m till he was better but hey he must have knew some1 was gunna help and came back so i had no need to help him anymore. i dont play no account at all, i gave mine away and dont play anymore for this age only then i'll return next age.

@ snake - you come on here just like you did at the end of last age and try make it look like to the rest of koc that es isnt hurting you just to save face for des, but in all reality you are just you dont have the balls to admit it, but that doesnt suprise us as you did it last age too, heaven knows why es is replying to your stupid comments.

@lego - u knob head keep ur mouth shut dude, cant beat es on koc so u find ways to get us banned, now all des shut the fuck up here and show us on the battlefield and not with slander on gua.

t0msky
29th April 2006, 05:46 AM
lol in quick response to legos comment, firstly nice to see you guys took the time to get a fake account setup, id find out who it is, but why bother you will just set up another fake, secondly and more importantly, there has been no rules breached on my account, im in hospital, my wife is looking after my account, due to her being a nurse and having to work more hrs than is reasonable she is unable to look after the account so passes it to someone who doesnt play koc and has no account, wheres the rule breach only one person was playing the account and for no more than 1 day, if thats the best you can do it really is pitiful, and just makes me happy we are raping des harder every day.
now unless you have something worthwhile to say id sit in des forum and think of something more tangible to accuse us of, because that one jsut fell appart around ur ears, and if anything you guys are the ones looking like cheaters running fake accounts, because the only way to access our forum other than invite is by being in chain

Morten
29th April 2006, 06:00 AM
hmm so you are saying everytime someone without an account spends for someone else its just "looking after the account for them"?

No thats clearly "breaking the law, breaking the law"

# Sharing passwords with other people and logging into accounts that are not yours

The rule is clear on this issue. Even if the second person dont have an account it is not allowed to log into someone elses account.

But you could always say you gave it to them. And clearly giving is not the same as sharing ..

Stes_The_Destroyer
29th April 2006, 06:07 AM
but t0msky wasnt playing the account at the time and i didnt have 1, and is same case as lor20 and kaelas except i gave him his login back day after (when he came back) so does that make it against the rules if so then lor and kaelas and few others have done what we did

t0msky
29th April 2006, 06:09 AM
lol not at all morten but nice spin on the words, according to lisa(my wife) ste was given the account by her to play it potentially till the end of the age, i was in hospital having surgery and being treated for septisemia(long story), and she was playng my account for me, however with work commitments she couldnt so gave the account to stes on msn with the full intention of him playing it till the age ended, however i got released from hospital under medical care and on a morphine drip so even stoned and in bed i could play my account, which was then switched back to me and ste went back into retirement, so even though he only looked after it for a day it still didnt breach any more rules than say pr switching accounts ith other players or any other clan passing an account without an owner to someone else.
if things had turned bad for me again then i wouldnt have been able to play my account at all, but due to the brilliant surgeon and fantastic medical care i received i made a full and healthy recovery, although id like to say i never knew blood transfusions made a person so weak

Morten
29th April 2006, 06:10 AM
yes, well thats why the rules can be bend and its proven over and over that the rules isnt very clear at all.

t0msky
29th April 2006, 06:15 AM
its merely an acceptable interpretation of an ambigious ruling, its accepted across koc, lots have done and will continue to do, however because we are at war with des, they choose to try and write more into it than it actually is, i could mention des-maistah, no longer playnig his account but its still being spent regular, but i wont(well ok i did but... i wont accuse...), and also if i was having help i wouldnt have logs like this every day :)

1 hour ago aLterNaTe-zG 114,276,036 Gold stolen

Legowelt.
29th April 2006, 06:16 AM
No fake account.
Its posted in the spam section on your boards.

I have no idea if its public or not, I just clicked the link that was pm'ed to me.
And no Stes, wouldn't wanna ban you guys, I just think its hypocrite of tom to act like he does toward cheaters while he doesn't even play it fair himself.

Changing for 1 day of owner isn't really comparible to Lor-kaelas, isn't it?
How can we be sure its just that 1 day?

Tycho_Bloodbeard
29th April 2006, 06:26 AM
i played t0msky account for 1 day as hadnt

@lego - u knob head keep ur mouth shut dude, cant beat es on koc so u find ways to get us banned, now all des shut the fuck up here and show us on the battlefield and not with slander on gua.

No need for our help at any rate, Stes - or how did TheGodfather_LaCN got "hacked" and sold off?

I guess ES could also justify banking for other accounts because they are not really "sharing" accounts - they can only use one at at time, can't they :burned: ?

Tycho

Stes_The_Destroyer
29th April 2006, 06:36 AM
because koc sucked for me this age and cant bring myself to play it again this age, losing a top50 account and doing half a million clicks kinda gets to you, u know why would i want to login or play another account i tried that with stes_no2 and couldnt so gave it away, just tom was ill and i quit that was es 2 big guys gone so i said would help. if it was only for one day. now stop arguing about it lego and show on battlefield and not slander on gua please, u guys will say this and we will say that and get nowhere so for me end of.

No need for our help at any rate, Stes - or how did TheGodfather_LaCN got "hacked" and sold off?

I guess ES could also justify banking for other accounts because they are not really "sharing" accounts - they can only use one at at time, can't they :burned: ?

Tycho

wouldnt know about tgf not played for ages.

yawn u guys come with same shit about all ur enemies its getting boring now.

ok lets talk about cheating when i played last was the first 3 days of the des war, i sabbed for the first 2 days and was hit by about 30 out of chain all sa accounts that had no commander but hey lets not go there and stop these stupid arguements its a thread about whoses the best sab alliance and not es v des.

ms_fishy
29th April 2006, 09:12 AM
but t0msky wasnt playing the account at the time and i didnt have 1, and is same case as lor20 and kaelas except i gave him his login back day after (when he came back) so does that make it against the rules if so then lor and kaelas and few others have done what we did

is switching accounts over a day or two really different from switching them over a few hours back and forth? ;)

Go_MiDgEtS
29th April 2006, 09:15 AM
yea. is switching the accounts for a few, or many, days different for switching for a few, or many, hours?

Stes_The_Destroyer
29th April 2006, 10:03 AM
well i expected it to be a few week or possibly till age ended but he happened to come back next day, shit happens nowt can do but i dont use or login his account except that 1 day

tonyrodolfo
29th April 2006, 10:23 AM
its funny by stes taking over toms account it was ment to be for the rest of the age as no one thought tom was going to be able to play any more this age as he was very sick so why is it a big deal that it ended up only being for one day and not the rest of the age the top account of alliances get passed on to some one else if the first person could not play because of real life shit there is nothing different between what happen with stes and tom then there is with what happen with lors account

ok des what about Schums-TFT account who played it last age and banked it every turn with only to sell it to snake when he need a boost to hit some one and you have even said now shes not playing any she got sick of it, its the same shit so how or why would you bring it up to make the chain your warring with look bad when the same thing happend in your alliance and happens with every big account in evey allaince?

rachelf
29th April 2006, 11:33 AM
ok des what about Schums-TFT account who played it last age and banked it every turn with only to sell it to snake when he need a boost to hit some one and you have even said now shes not playing any she got sick of it its the same shit so how or why would you bring it up to make the chain your warring with look bad when the same thing happend in your alliance and happens with every big account in ever allaince?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOhhhhh if schums-tft aint playing...then who is using the schums account and sabbing me daily??? hmmmmmm we got phantom players now in DES :lmao:

Danny_Boy
29th April 2006, 03:30 PM

I could care less of your opinion on pretty much anything, or you trying to clear the name of ES. We don't need our name cleared, anyone that knows anything about ES, knows we dont use auto anything.

As for the credibility or does ES sab comments. All it takes is 1 person outside the war to recon your entire chain. ANYONE from koc with a decent spy could post what we at ES already knows to be true....your chain has been crushed. Trying to save face by acting like ES hasn't hurt DES..save it for someone that doesn't know the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts, give it to them str8 up.

In fact, yesterday a smaller chain joined up under Bloodpriest and they were not even given the courtesy to be told they would be sabbed before they joined. They lasted a whole 4-8 hours and lost a serious amount of IS in that time as we try to find accounts with any DA left at all. Don't worry we appologized for lack of communication by DES and we have taken them off the target list, as it continues to grow smaller and smaller.

I ask any neutral person with a decent spy to prove ES wrong. Go recon the entire chain and post your results. DES has lost its credibility as a war chain, and Snake...you are a lost cause. Stay up on that pedistal and spread your propaganda. As I stated before, it really is all you are good for. mEoW! :D

With that, staying on topic here....ES...LaCN...BSS...FF...and previously I did not have a 5th, but kudos goes out to the members of TLL you make my #5 :heart:

t0msky
29th April 2006, 04:29 PM
lol thats 4 danny i count es/lacn as one happy family and one im proud to be a part of certainly bss/dt ff are in ther enow TLL for tenacity dont have a 5th right now, although im still looking

Go_MiDgEtS
30th April 2006, 01:55 AM
jajaja, seems DES have turned quiet all of a sudden xD

jaja. hippies. go BSS & ES :P

LeonFellpool
30th April 2006, 06:16 AM
EliteSabbers
FF
.... I know not of the others to rank them in any spacific order. But from what I;ve read here, I list these two at the top. And have all others fall somewhere bellow them. :)

Tycho_Bloodbeard
30th April 2006, 10:06 PM
jajaja, seems DES have turned quiet all of a sudden xD

jaja. hippies. go BSS & ES :P

Big talk from someone with no DA ;)

RSA_MiDgEtS's forces counter-attack and inflict 1,601,737 damage on your army!
Your army sustains 0 casualties!

Go_MiDgEtS
30th April 2006, 10:14 PM
jajaja

u didnt show them this but

9 minutes ago Tycho_Bloodbeard 233,172 Gold stolen 1 1 0 2,895,792 74,450,780 details :)

u only have is it 18, or 17 IS left jaja. i have plenty of BPM's left for people to sab xD

t0msky
1st May 2006, 05:04 AM
jajaja

u didnt show them this but

9 minutes ago Tycho_Bloodbeard 233,172 Gold stolen 1 1 0 2,895,792 74,450,780 details

u only have is it 18, or 17 IS left jaja. i have plenty of BPM's left for people to sab xD

hahah owned, tycho if your gonna comment on someone having no DA, at least have some yourself, o wait you havent got any cos we sabbed it al away :P
ppl might not like this, but i have to say pr if they continue to keep sabbing as well as they are, pr will make it into my #5 spot, they are starting to produce some nice masses, well done pr

rachelf
1st May 2006, 08:05 AM
I agree-PR seem to have got their shit together lately..... at the beginning of the age they seemed to avoid any sabbing at all costs...but they have been much more actively sabbing enemies of late and as a member of their forums, I can vouch for the fact they are much more consistent and dangerous in their approach!-well done guys!

Tycho_Bloodbeard
1st May 2006, 12:04 PM
hahah owned, tycho if your gonna comment on someone having no DA, at least have some yourself, o wait you havent got any cos we sabbed it al away :P
ppl might not like this, but i have to say pr if they continue to keep sabbing as well as they are, pr will make it into my #5 spot, they are starting to produce some nice masses, well done pr

Indeed, when have I claimed ES hasn't damaged me at all?

I've had heavy losses on the first days(about 120 IS, I sold the bulk of my defense at the beginning because my Sentry sucks) and about 60 bpms (daily, but not broken). I started this war at around the 4000 rank, and slipped to ~6600 (depending on how many IS I have at a given time). Hardly "owned", but suit yourselves. What is midget's rank? Around 10,000?

I do respect the work that ES put into sabbing me, when they do. Mostly it is about 4-5 people/day, spiking on weekends. I don't seem to be worth the attention of the higher-ups, though. Last day only Cerridwen has sabotaged me (quite a pleasant person, by the way) from ES. And about 7 BSS members. So you guys aren't really "turning the screws", either.

I guess some people in both chains get bored on long wars. I am trying to sab at least 250 million daily (currently 7,500,000,000 sabbed on ES/LaCN), but I know I sometimes get tired. But not of reading the propaganda on GUA :)

Tycho

t0msky
1st May 2006, 12:28 PM
my reference to you being owned was concerning your post to midgets, the gloating over his DA action when yous is no better :)
and your right we arent really hitting sa targets only jsut yet, we decided to redirect our efforts to specific chains which still carry a little DA, and they arre quite hard to find, also we are hitting specific targets to cripple their accounts.
but due to the simple fact that there are very few accounts holding da in des anymore, we will be forced to rethink our current methods anyway :)

studstar
2nd May 2006, 01:36 AM
PR is sabbing who, ES?

Go_MiDgEtS
2nd May 2006, 04:05 AM
lol, nah they are sabbing UA. i saw some logs and they didnt seem that bad. i aint bin hit yet so i cant really vouch for em ;)

8 hours ago UB-Nice 5,555,340 Gold stolen 15 5 1 7,303,396 1,360,538 details
8 hours ago UB-Nice 281,157 Gold stolen 1 7 1 7,227,576 1,414,282 details
8 hours ago UB-Nice 232,978 Gold stolen 1 5 0 7,027,042 1,547,512 details
8 hours ago UB-Nice 273,081 Gold stolen 1 7 1 7,290,200 1,441,553 details
8 hours ago UB-Nice 229,850 Gold stolen 1 3 0 7,101,342 1,281,780 details

another one of DES's "friends"

the same few DES members seem to be sabbing, only 4 maybe 5 if they are lucky. but its always fun to try to see who will b doing the 5x1 xD

mikil100
2nd May 2006, 02:07 PM
what happened to RDA, they may be small, but one of our members alone has done 22 bill in damage, and their members were the best sabbers in RF-PR war (for RF of course)

t0msky
2nd May 2006, 04:02 PM
RDA

who ?

double008
3rd May 2006, 01:00 AM
I agree-PR seem to have got their shit together lately..... at the beginning of the age they seemed to avoid any sabbing at all costs...but they have been much more actively sabbing enemies of late and as a member of their forums, I can vouch for the fact they are much more consistent and dangerous in their approach!-well done guys!

It helps if you get remco to get his buddy Rocco to ban all the competition and enemy's of PR...lol :banned:

Habsfan
3rd May 2006, 01:05 AM
^Lame post.

PR really has got their act together, IRIS gives them a nice handy tool to use in masses, plus they are the biggest clan around, so this is a huge bonus.

If my alliance were to go to war with PR and we had ever member acting, we'd be outgunned by about 30:1 (if both alliances had all members participating). This makes it hard for PR to truly be beaten in any war.

I'm not trying to take anything away from PR as I do believe they've stepped it up alot in their actions, I'm just stating that size is definitely an advantage (when there is no one equal to your size).

Cheers :)

edit: Hmm, also another question who has FF been to war with this age? I know they've fought ES but other then that I haven't seen/heard to much (no, not a shot at FF, just showing my ignorance ;)).

double008
3rd May 2006, 01:10 AM
Thats why PR had to give BVC access to its form, (Ambassador status) and no 4% tax on its clicks middle of this age to stop our sab war on them..lol

PR cried for us to stop than we started again and BVC chain all got banned. Seems their rankings and unability to stop us was cause for banning??

PR and Remco the boy friend of Rocco is lame...

Oh don't tell PR members BVC paid no tax on clicks since january.

CPH
3rd May 2006, 01:19 AM
^Lame post.

PR really has got their act together, IRIS gives them a nice handy tool to use in masses, plus they are the biggest clan around, so this is a huge bonus.

If my alliance were to go to war with PR and we had ever member acting, we'd be outgunned by about 30:1 (if both alliances had all members participating). This makes it hard for PR to truly be beaten in any war.

I'm not trying to take anything away from PR as I do believe they've stepped it up alot in their actions, I'm just stating that size is definitely an advantage (when there is no one equal to your size).

Cheers :)

edit: Hmm, also another question who has FF been to war with this age? I know they've fought ES but other then that I haven't seen/heard to much (no, not a shot at FF, just showing my ignorance ;)).

FF have been at war with a few, we just don't go around bragging about it.

CPH

DoubleD_Kill
3rd May 2006, 03:15 AM
Yep, thats the biggest difference that I see really, we are always in war, but we do the war instead of go brag around and waste a bunch of time on that..

Right now we are warring the rest of the UA (been warring UA for a while with PR), and some chains all around :)

D

Habsfan
3rd May 2006, 04:08 AM
Glad to hear you don't brag about it, but it's still nice to know what's going on :)

Though I agree it's kind of lame when people brag about winning wars on GUA.

t0msky
3rd May 2006, 05:35 AM
gua is jsut a propoganda tool for various clans when in conflict, its like the game of koc and should be taken with a pinch of salt.
talking of wars griff, who have you had any with this age, and the guy who keeps posting the crap about admins/pr etc, nobody cares, people get banned for cheating not because someone asks now go preach your shitty diatribe elsewhere we dont care