PDA

View Full Version : A bit confused...

Kafoopsy
4th September 2004, 07:51 PM
Looks like we've all been reset to newbie status. New forums, new look. So I tried to log in and it says wrong password, after 3 tries, I realise that all the users must have been deleted. So I make my account again. I look around the forums to try and find out what has happened, but was unable to find anything. So, could we please have an announcement that tells folks what has happened? Unless of course, I didn't look hard enough and missed it!

Ganks
4th September 2004, 08:00 PM
Gua was moved to vB v. 3 for the well being of the site. nthing really new has happened now except that now that gua is on vb 3 we have more capabilities for the site. out admins can do more with it now.

iwishiknew
4th September 2004, 08:41 PM
Yea everyone's accounts were erased in teh move to VB3. They also had to get rid of all of our additions, stat hack, elements, the suchm when we moved over so we are starting with a clean slate.

Krystin
4th September 2004, 09:22 PM
Everything they said and glad you made it :)

It will take a few days, weeks, months to get eveything back to normal....yes, I jest. I like everything this one can do and I've only experimented a little so far.

The Truth
4th September 2004, 09:31 PM
It is fun to see this new change. The early times and goings on are certainly a lot different than the old days where everyone knew everything.

A new chance for tinkering and discovery. Should be a good ride.

Redtigerfang
4th September 2004, 09:40 PM
so far i think this one is alot better for the most part ,between the two forums , but who am i to judge , i am just a peon here and no buddy asks for my opinon .