PDA

View Full Version : The Gods Of Chaos

GigaMaster
11th October 2004, 12:29 PM
Alliance Name: The Gods Of Chaos

Alliance Member Count (on forums): At the moment: 12 Registered members, BUT we have a special allie-rule; all allies shall help anyone in the alliance!

Alliance Forum Link: The Gods Of Chaos (http://s7.invisionfree.com/the_gods_of_chaos)

Brief description of your alliance: Our alliance is for members from Phoenix Rising only and we would like to help new players into the game and make KoC more exciting! We have good people over there, which is at a high rank and maybe giving you a nice sell-off! That helps MUCH on your ranks! We are in need for more members and have already two allies! One of them i DTA! We also have a homepage with etc a chat! And we also have heard that this site is a good place to get more people in our alliance!:)

COME JOIN US TODAY!

~ Approved = Tytrox

GigaMaster
19th October 2004, 03:44 AM
Come on guys! Visit and try it out! You will get alot of help over there! We are in discussions with an alliance with sabbers too! They will help you guys! And we will help off course ;)

GigaMaster
21st October 2004, 03:14 PM
Come on guys!! Give me a chance here!

Sangrean
21st October 2004, 04:41 PM
I have a suggestion for your forums

they're sorta annoying to read the titile of the forum names and stuff. Also, no one is posting on your forums, get your members to post!

:chilli: :chilli: :chilli:

GigaMaster
22nd October 2004, 06:48 PM
We are posting ver often there! We have been active for only a month