PDA

View Full Version : Selling in armory

elvembr
3rd January 2006, 11:29 PM
Large, problem: I can't sell anything in the armory. Is there a reason for this? Might it be because I am usually on a MAC when I play? :crazy:

RawRWolf
3rd January 2006, 11:48 PM
umm deosnt hurt my mac at all in that reson there is various glitches in the game when it comes to that it seems just try again or wipe your cookies and internet files and try again

Xull
4th January 2006, 12:02 AM
And if that doesn't work you might want to try another browser... like if you are using ie, try firefox, or if you were using firefox, try ie.
anyway, no, there shouldn't be a problem... its just plain html (with some javascript here and there, but that isn't necessary)

can you still buy stuff though? or is it just selling that doesn't work?

elvembr
4th January 2006, 03:30 PM
yeah I can still buy stuff, its just selling thats the problem.
I've even tried to do it on the PC, but still no good, both on ie and firefox, mac or pc, no good
I also tried deleting cooking like you said but still no cigar

Xull
4th January 2006, 04:16 PM
What message does it give? or does it just reload the screen? How many weapons are you selling at one time?

elvembr
5th January 2006, 08:08 PM
no message, it just reloads the screen.
maybe I'm just not doing it right, am I supposed to type how many I want to sell then push the button? ooooh, theres a spot to type it in, haha, thanks for your help anyways guys

maybe for oblivious people like me the little spaces where you type it in should be a little more obvious.