PDA

View Full Version : bit of help needed!

Ady
3rd January 2006, 02:49 PM
i originally used clickwhore for clicking, but about 5 weeks ago the numbers stopped appearing and i was greeted with the white box with a x in it..

i downloaded dommsday and INDRA 5 to find the same thing happening

for the time being i sold off and upped my unit production but im starting to need more units, any1 know whats up? or how it can be fixed? is it just my internet?

The_Avenger
3rd January 2006, 02:54 PM
Have you tried the lastest version of clickwhore?

TheOutsider314
3rd January 2006, 02:57 PM
I'm having a similar problem with CW.

WHen I click like 250 links, the captcha's become X's or the page doesn't load. I've recently upgraded my computer so I'm thinking that it's my ISP... but my isp is fast enough 5 mbps...

Xull
3rd January 2006, 02:58 PM
Could you provide a screenshot? And for doomsday for example, do the previews work?
while at it, you might want to scan your computer for spyware... sometimes spyware/adware will replace images/ads with its own... Might be causing it to act up/interfere :-/

oh and considering its rather technical... moved to that section. :)

RaWr
3rd January 2006, 08:05 PM
do you use adblock or Admuncher? you may have accidently told them to block the captchas (yeah i know not a very viable explanantion but its better than none whatsoever, because i havent had this problem myself)

R1DD1CK
6th January 2006, 05:15 AM
Could you provide a screenshot? And for doomsday for example, do the previews work?
while at it, you might want to scan your computer for spyware... sometimes spyware/adware will replace images/ads with its own... Might be causing it to act up/interfere :-/

oh and considering its rather technical... moved to that section. :)
How do you do a screenshot?. This guy, Like myself. Dos'nt know jack sh1t
plz explain more clearly

Xull
6th January 2006, 06:56 AM
How do you do a screenshot?. This guy, Like myself. Dos'nt know jack sh1t
plz explain more clearlyPress the PtSc or Prt Scn or some other button similar to that and it will copy the current screen to the clipboard. If you press alt + print screen it will copy the currently selected window to the clipboard.

Anyway, once you have the image, paste it into some image editing software and save it preferrably as a jpeg or some other compressed format; upload it to one of the image hosts and give us a link (or if small enough you can add it as an attachment)