PDA

View Full Version : Hello, all!

Jimblee
10th October 2004, 05:36 PM
Its Jimblee, here to say hello. :hifolks:

I got a good word in from Dy'nellen over in the Ancient Rage forums... So I've come here.

I've been on a lot of forums, and my style of newbiesm usually works out for a bit; stay quiet and do your research.

Well, I've done it. I've read pretty much everything I could know, asked my question I needed. And I'm soon to start posting a bunch here...

First time I ever made an introduction post... huh.. Lets see if anyone cares that theres a new guy here... Yeah.

Krystin
10th October 2004, 06:19 PM
Hi and Welcome Jimblee

It's nice to know you took time to look around and find out things before becoming a member. Now look at all the pretty smilies you get to play with.... :woot: :brucelee: :yourock:

Memento Mori
10th October 2004, 09:23 PM
Hellooooooooo.

Be sure to read the rules and welcome and what are you doing on my forum and would you pass the salt please

Logan Battleaxe
11th October 2004, 11:12 AM
hey Jimblee I think we are the only AR members to join since Dynellen. That means we have inside jokes. Like that time when you had the mink coat. Oh good times... We'll you understanding all this yet? Cause I'm still confumbled...

Jimblee
11th October 2004, 07:19 PM
hey Jimblee I think we are the only AR members to join since Dynellen. That means we have inside jokes. Like that time when you had the mink coat. Oh good times... We'll you understanding all this yet? Cause I'm still confumbled...

Yes.. yes... I'm sure your glad to get away from my mad rhymes every ten seconds... Oh, and speaking in a mad language that no one can understand but me! And naming people... Oh Alufni, you're so clever... Hmm..mm... :whistilin

Oh.. and hunting you down every moment (You KNOW your afread of my Rakshasa). Eh... yes.. away from the inside jokes

Ok, so... Yeah.

Logan, you might wan't to do what I did... Look about the place. And learn your surroundings...

Oh... Yes... How rude of me.

Thanks for the welcoming, its better than the ones I got in a lot of other forums. And I hope everyone who didn't welcome me doesn't hate me for all of eternity and whatever... blah blah blah...

Soo.. Yeah. Once I get a bit of training and correctional tutoring (If required.. heh..)I'll hope to be out there RPing!

Yeah, Logan... I'll hope to see you out there! Muahaha! Oh.. wait.. I'm not the crazy lizard boy who infects you with lycanthropy and makes you go crazy and kill Iggy... heh... Ok, so... Guess theres a chance I wont be smashing your face in with hails of stone any time soon... Erm.. yeah.

And so I say goodbye
For now
And agree to never be vile
And I hope you can tell

:backin:

Logan Battleaxe
11th October 2004, 07:38 PM
I apologize to all of GUA now for the confusion and madness that Jimblee creates. You do get used to it after a while. Its like listening to the rambles of a senial old man. He does get funny.