PDA

View Full Version : Spies getting caught question...

eric_richards
10th October 2004, 09:20 AM
It would make sense that if your spies are caught sabotaging and executed, if they have a spy weapon on them then that weapon is lost as well. That seems to be the case on my account (level 10 covert - 60 grappling hooks). Has anyone else found this to be the case?

fubar1488
10th October 2004, 10:16 AM
that you lose spy weapons with spies, honestly ive never paid attention...

Biggest_Dwarf
10th October 2004, 04:07 PM
It would make sense that if your spies are caught sabotaging and executed, if they have a spy weapon on them then that weapon is lost as well. That seems to be the case on my account (level 10 covert - 60 grappling hooks). Has anyone else found this to be the case?

Well if I did loose tools when getting caught my spy rating would drop badly, i am elf (spylevel 10) so it's about 20,000 spy rating that you loose if the tool+spy is away. And I've never seen my rating dropped like that

Captain Obvious
10th October 2004, 07:39 PM
No, spy tools are not lost when a mission is a failure. If they were, spy accounts wouldn't be so effective.

eric_richards
11th October 2004, 07:11 PM
Disregard....my spy rating was dropping not because I was losing tools, but the spies to CARRY them. I lost about 10 spies so I basically had 10 grappling hooks not in use costing me 150,000 in spy rating. Trained some more spies and blammo spy rating back to normal.

:stupid: