PDA

View Full Version : The Wildcats::UNLEASH the UNTAMED

EmceeMaster
4th September 2004, 07:35 PM
Alliance Name: The Wildcats

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 5 on forums currently - more in chain to join within the next week

Alliance Forum Link: http://emceemaster.zidev.com/forum/index.php

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): we want to spread the message and let everyone know that The Wildcats are here and here to STAY...this thread will allow us to not only gain members (if you look at it really simplistically) BUT ALSO will let the other players and alliances aware of our presence - a presence that will dominate over KoC very soon...

Brief description of your alliance: Far too long have we stood in the darkness and waited...In that time, we've seen alliances do this and do that but none seemed right for us...That's why we've created The Wildcats, to create a COMMUNITY where ALL Kings of Chaos players can gather and aid each other as well as recieve aid from others...

we offer great help to any Kings Of Chaos player AND have many, if not more (AND BETTER) of the same featuers as the other alliances and thus we want to share this with other KoC players...
check out our unique forums as a example of just how advanced we are and imagine what more we could/will have

remember, in our territory....
the UNTAMED are UNLEASHED

-emceemaster (leader of The Wildcats - looks at the smily below - hehe)
:worship:
:coffee: (mmmm, that's some nice java to wake you up in the morning - hehe)

~ Nicely done! approved = Tytrox

NV-of-ALL
8th September 2004, 01:49 AM
I love this new alliance - it's new, it's aims are honest and it aims to help the common player enjoy the game and grow - i like that, i think they are very noble

PLUS THE FORUMS LOOK ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! CONGRATS TO THE ADMINS ON A JOB WELL DONE! :yourock:

it's got heaps of features and facilities too (i.e. forums, website, clickmaster, access to recruiters etc.) and alot fresh, new and innovative ideas

:D

EmceeMaster
17th September 2004, 11:35 PM
whoa, we're on the last page?!? NOOOOOO

btw, thanks for posting NV-of-ALL!

UPDATE on alliance: we are going along well and have gotten 2 more members just the other day...keep it up Wildcats :D

Sephiroth
23rd September 2004, 11:23 AM
This is a nice little clan once you get used to all the members and get to know the leader! ;) :) so sign up for the wildcats today! :)

EmceeMaster
3rd October 2004, 03:42 AM
We are greatful to the Order of the Dragon Mercenaries

updating on the alliance, things are going well, and we now have 20 members on our boards...come one, come all and join our growing base...remember, all good things have to start somewhere so don't let our size fool you, we are DESTINED for greatness! :rr:

as a parting note, i would also like thank all the people who posted in this thread already - good work guys!

EmceeMaster
19th October 2004, 03:33 AM
hello all - just updating on our alliance - our official count on the forums has increased to 21 members!
Thank you to all who joined

I'd also like to congratulate one of our officers in the chain on their recent quick rise up the ranks (you know who you are!) - well done!

We now also have another admin who has (FINALLY!) become active - TigerV is now also a part of our admin team and our community - this addition to The Wildcats TEAM will enable us to interact with our users much more ofter

peace out everyone
-emceemaster

TigerV
7th November 2004, 03:05 AM
heylo all
The alliance is growing and continues to become stronger, we're really doing well considering how young we are. So i invite you all out there...come and join us and the forums, we'll get to know each other and theirs nothing wrong with making more friends...

Keep Smiling

TigerV

EmceeMaster
9th November 2004, 09:19 PM
woot woot!
100+ posts on our forum (110 to be exact)

forum activity is picking up again and things are going great (updates to the forum are gonna come within the next month)

congratulations to all Wildcats for their dedication to the alliance and posting on the forum - and also, goodluck to all, Wildcat or not, who are currently doing exams! we know you'll do great and bring home some fantastic results (from all the Wildcats)

also - congratulations to a couple of our members for breaking into the top 10,000 in the rankings - keep it up

Wesley Flashinpon
25th January 2005, 11:35 PM
Greetings. I am Wesley Flashinpon, Commander of the Knights of Rodrom. Remember us?
You guys helped us when we were very small. We now have over 100 members and would like to officially ally.
Please check out our forum, s3.invisionfree.com/knights_of_rodrom