PDA

View Full Version : Delete bonus

VV1mmortl[IC]
15th December 2005, 09:22 AM
When you delete your account,nothing further happens ,that's a shame.Why isn't there a bonus when someone deletes his account,to the commander.Let's say 25% of account goes in weapons to another player,in knives for instant.You can sell those and have the money.Noone will make abuse of noobs cuase they don't have much stuff yet,the big guys won't get better cause good guys already sell their accounts when they leave.Or just don't leave.It just sucks when suddenly an officer is away whitout anything.......

ultimate-chaos
15th December 2005, 01:03 PM
that might cause fake accounts to be made so people can get extra money...if that didn't happen this idea would't have been half decent, not a bad idea really...

ultimate-chaos

Zelor.eXe
15th December 2005, 01:34 PM
well lets think about it for a moment,

if someone made fakes to sell off, why not make them, and build them and sell 100% rather then settle for 25%?

LordDetenzer
15th December 2005, 02:18 PM
i dont think that the commander should benifit from a person deleting. the reason i think this is because the commander should be PROUD that he had the officer in the first place, i mean, everyone with an office should respect the officer for going with them.

if the officer choose to delete, mabye he just wants to leave without making anyone else benifit. fairs fair. :D

Zelor.eXe
15th December 2005, 02:49 PM
also if someone was a hacker this could lead to people getting hacked to lose their stuff, commanders hacking their officers? *gasp!*

actually no, because they would probably sell it all off to get the full bonus.

VV1mmortl[IC]
16th December 2005, 06:37 AM
what I mean is...
if they leave without a trace...

Master Chief
17th December 2005, 11:36 AM
I did it all the time, a couple of ages ago. You do that the people in the top, will be even stronger makeing the divided between the powerful and the weak bigger. I am against this idea!