PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is LOP?

HomeyDon'tPlayDat
13th December 2005, 08:16 PM
I am checking out alliances to join and I came across info on LOP, so I go to their forum and sign up and it turns out to be for some game called Darkthrone and no one has posted on it since last year. Sombody help a brother out! :mrt:

Disasterpieces
13th December 2005, 08:19 PM
The LoP in Kings of Chaos is Lords of Peril

HomeyDon'tPlayDat
13th December 2005, 08:21 PM
That's cool, how come their not listed on the alliances page?

Disasterpieces
13th December 2005, 08:28 PM
Probably because they haven't got a GUA recruitment thread in the Round Table.

Phyrus
13th December 2005, 08:45 PM
they havent renewed their KOC registration

Shadowfox
16th December 2005, 09:28 AM
Ye well ... for what I heard LoP is falling a part?

Painfulfireyfox
16th December 2005, 03:35 PM
they stopped playing koc about 1.5 years ago

That's why :crossfing

Ktalah
16th December 2005, 04:18 PM
I've always understood the LoP chain to be those under Skorpz, who is under Graahoeje currently.

PNOY_UNIT
20th December 2005, 01:23 PM
no skorpz is no longer LoP from what i heard.. i got baned from there forums just for being out of chain. oh well.. and LoP always has someting going wrong with thier chain every age it seems. not a good alliance if the leaders are always changing chains to have ONE person benifit from it..

TraxDaMax
24th December 2005, 06:48 PM
Lords Of Peril still exist.
Don't let them fool you ;)

Lord_Tazz
24th December 2005, 08:06 PM
lop are still up and running

but forums got hacked... and with skorpz seemingly now in charge.... things dont look to good...

Monkey_kid
25th December 2005, 04:49 AM
lop are still up and running

but forums got hacked... and with skorpz seemingly now in charge.... things dont look to good...

I'm surprised you know about the hacking.... who told you about it?

coldrisk
28th December 2005, 06:31 AM
LoP is an older alliance with several very experienced KoC vets. Several current top 50 players are either in LoP or used to be in LoP. They've been banned from CW twice this age and in age 4 and they have somehow survived. The clan always has an influx of new players and older players. LoP is dead is something I've been hearing since age 3 but as long as Sweet_Shadow is around I can't see the alliance dying.

Shadowless-
29th December 2005, 02:11 AM
for all i know, LoP is back in action. Sweet Shadow is in full swing and no one can stop him. well besides, why did Lord_Tazz get banned o_O

jokers_glory
29th December 2005, 05:16 AM
lord_tazz got banned for hacking. Viv you will find your alliance approved on LOP forum. Congrats. I guess Xmas got in the way for most of the Knights.

Skorpz
29th December 2005, 06:39 AM
Lords of Peril isnt dead for loooooooooooooong!
Me, as new Leader of LOP, have alot plans and alot things running!
We was never dead and hopefully will never die!
who cares if we're banned on CW only because we are doing well at koc?
faking in my chain? tell that someone else! We all know what kind of tactic PR is using :P

C0mPleX
29th December 2005, 07:36 AM
I don't know for sure if it's allowed, but here's the link to LoP forums:

http://lordsofperil.com/forums/

LoP is very much alive. They are working on their new recruiter too... And u don't expect a clan that is dead to build a recruiter, now would ya??

Kill3rSam
29th December 2005, 08:01 AM
lol ^^

u bumbted into the Darkthrone forums ^^ way old

Lords of Peril is a rather old alliance which has managed to survive several wars and attempts to kill us from other large alliances

the forum you saw dead was indead darkthorne as like 2 years ago lol one of our knights and some other members started a Darktrone section, just like LoP also played Hellwars at the end of last koc age ( we were borred lol ) and had server al top 5 ranks in hellwars , we play unreal nations too with some nice ranked members aswel lol

we ain't dead and we aint just koc , we are LoP =D

we dont' have a gua threat cus lol no one felt like making one and most of us don't care really, who needs us will find us and we know people across koc anyway

Sweet_Shadow has been our chain leader for some ages witrh a top 3 (severaly ranked 1 )last age before we got banned on cw ^^

and still a pretty nice rank this age for being one of the best slayers i koc, the LoP chain is now under Skorpz who is trieng to bring our recruiter back to live (used to be one of the best in age 3 lol )

who the hell are you btw ?

Kill3rSam
29th December 2005, 10:25 AM
as you might notice i wear a leader tag :P

Kill3rSam
29th December 2005, 11:27 AM
well SS is like retired leader and garrix has college which is heavy so skorpz is the new leader , but me too a bit :p skorpz's adviser :P , the right hand lol :P

and for all who ever thought LoP was dead , u never knew LoP cus if u knew us you would know such words are meaningless

Artu
30th December 2005, 05:48 AM
LOP has had its problems, and if it has survived through all those problems we will survive untill KOC exists.

Artu :weights:

Skorpz
31st December 2005, 08:56 AM
well SS is like retired leader and garrix has college which is heavy so skorpz is the new leader , but me too a bit :p skorpz's adviser :P , the right hand lol :P

and for all who ever thought LoP was dead , u never knew LoP cus if u knew us you would know such words are meaningless
yxeah right hand, you know what i mean LOL :P
faster sam plz :)

el--diablo
2nd January 2006, 07:09 AM
As far as I know we are the only alliance to completely wipe out a large alliance with a top 20 leader to the extent that they were left in ruins and did not return in the next age.

I tihnk that just the show of all of the LOP members in this thread should prove that LOP is not dead. Hardly anyone actually knows what LOP is actually like, apart from it's members, so people saying it is dead is just ridiculous.

Kill3rSam
2nd January 2006, 09:07 AM
TR did come back for a while lol before they all quit to show admins they dont care about a game with such admins lol

el--diablo
2nd January 2006, 11:05 AM
Not properly. Only MonarckMills and KK came back fully, the rest left or sold off accounts.

Artu
2nd January 2006, 11:23 PM
we are the type of alliance which dont care about being well known, but just about being strong.

thats how it has been so far.

untill this thread was made. LOL

Artu

BradleyTheBarbarian
3rd January 2006, 03:42 AM
Lop was a good alliance. But most are herd if you have a big account, and your noticed. LOts of turmoil going on in LOP. (Wonder why) Lots of accounts being sold off, not hacked. THere going under a reconstruction. Skorpz is there new commander ( ROLF) good luck LOP look fo me in intells

el--diablo
3rd January 2006, 09:22 AM
Yes I find it funny too that we made a rank 15 guy who has been with us from the start leader :crazy:

Skorpz
3rd January 2006, 02:24 PM
Lop was a good alliance. But most are herd if you have a big account, and your noticed. LOts of turmoil going on in LOP. (Wonder why) Lots of accounts being sold off, not hacked. THere going under a reconstruction. Skorpz is there new commander ( ROLF) good luck LOP look fo me in intells
looks whos acting like lill kid again :) hey brad, happy new year :)

el--diablo
3rd January 2006, 02:32 PM
And by the way, if you are suggesting that someone from inside LOP is hacking other members, that is not the case... Our forums got hacked and there were logins on the forums because people had been away and stuff like that. Also we think one of the other guys got his email hacked.

Morgenstern
3rd January 2006, 02:38 PM
Not properly. Only MonarckMills and KK came back fully, the rest left or sold off accounts.

lol what u guys know about KK and talk?

monarck is playing only not KK came back full

first of all hes in national army-so no way :crazy:

and only some old kk (like 9-10) are playing this age,none of them outta monarck are old KK admins or mods.

other ones are *other* turkish players in game

so kk is not back, wont be ever back and the ones who still plays dont give a duck about game either :drool:

el--diablo
3rd January 2006, 02:40 PM
We meant he came back in age 4, the age after the war :S

And when we say came back we mean as an alliance.

BradleyTheBarbarian
3rd January 2006, 09:01 PM
Well I laugh bc Skorpz is not a mature player. HE plays off emotions, and like to yell at everyone. ANd the so called hacks u talk about. Well You were 1st sold off, not hacked by your own player. I know you guys like to share personal info in Knight forums, and MAA. But im done with this, im not flameing, im Just tired fo you guys lying about things.

playboyshort3
3rd January 2006, 09:12 PM
I'm surprised you know about the hacking.... who told you about it?

I belive i told him about it because u told me on msn.

el--diablo
4th January 2006, 05:01 PM
Well I laugh bc Skorpz is not a mature player. HE plays off emotions, and like to yell at everyone. ANd the so called hacks u talk about. Well You were 1st sold off, not hacked by your own player. I know you guys like to share personal info in Knight forums, and MAA. But im done with this, im not flameing, im Just tired fo you guys lying about things.
I really don't get it when people have a bash at someone and then try to make it OK by saying ' Oh and I'm not flaming you, I am not as low as that'. >_<

Skorpz
5th January 2006, 07:27 AM
btw to everyone inhere, just a little proof that lords of peril isnt dead...
check this out :P

recruiter link: http://www.lordsofperil.com/recruiter/index.php

Monkey_kid
11th January 2006, 11:39 PM
Well I laugh bc Skorpz is not a mature player.

lol
Skorpz 1,029,302 Humans ??? Gold 15

obviously don't know what the hell your talking about
if Skorpz wasn't mature player then wouldn't LoP be pummeling to the ground?
when you speak of lies go talk to yourself about it :P and a few other members that i won't say....