PDA

View Full Version : Alliance/Chain identification function

Restless05
12th December 2005, 01:41 AM
Hey, I know that there has been suggestions to identify your alliance members on the battlefield, and I think that is would be a good idea to do so as I have almost attacked people within my alliance or have been attack by some of those in mine. I was thinking if we could have our chain's ID in like italics next to our names but like we have to some link to register the chain's ID to our KoC names and have the chain's leader/s to approve that they are actually in the chain, and have it removed if the person so leaves. It wouldn't be too hard to get the approval as most Alliance have their own forums and also have some contact with their commander who may be the clan leader or would have contact with the Alliance leaders

merQuin
12th December 2005, 06:01 AM
yehh it would b gd to seperate your chain, is it easy to make this work, rembering ppl are always changing commanders etc

but yehh sounds ok, but if this is hard to get going and time consuming for the admins it aint gunna happen:)

LoseR
12th December 2005, 04:21 PM
that is a nice idea. or maybe make it so that a chain leader can select if it is ok to attack chain members. if not, then you can't attack or sab chain members. if they say it is ok, then it is ok.

SlickTakedown2
12th December 2005, 07:02 PM
Yes i do think that that's a very good idea too!!!!!!! lol or just take each command chain that has an alliance connected to it and change it's color of the peepl in the attack menu......... that would take alot of time too but i dunno maybe it'll work lol ttul, Slick