PDA

View Full Version : Tal'vornian Magus Council

Bad_Kharma
8th October 2004, 04:43 PM
Oh great Paladin, make the first post and share your knowledge and skill with the world once more ... jada, jada, jada :tongue:

Mod Notes:
15/10: Some nice bits of rping in here - BK
10/10: Peeps are settling in *moves finger to little red button* TURKEY SHOOT ... eurhm, sorry, strange mood, all is ok - BK

DragonLord
8th October 2004, 04:53 PM
((yeah, cute Kharma . . . :P))

Upon his great iron throne, his scarred head resting on one immense fist, the Lord Magus, Alexis DragonRider, sits and waits, his eyes narrowed and his face lined with bordom as he glances about, waiting for you to speak as you apporach him. His seat is on a riased dias in the centre of the room, tables circling him amidst the immense pillars that support the buttressed room high, high out of sight above.

In front of him are two great doors, pure black, without a mark or scratch or line upon them, perfect in their glistening purity. Beside them are two men, dressed in green robes, each bearing a tall staff. These are members of their Guardians and it is their job to protect you, the Magus Council. But within the room, bustling about, go the white robed Light Sect members, Alexis' personal bodyguard, if the powerful DragonLord ever really needed one.

He spots you waiting and stirs on his throne, leaning forwards, one of his hands resting lightly on the pommel of his sword.

"Well? What do you wish?"

OOC: The Tal'Vornian Magus Council is back! We will be active once more! Once I get a few members roped back in again, I'll put in the heirarchy and other things.

Duke Manboy IV
8th October 2004, 05:00 PM
Ghorgrond stepped forward into the circle of light.
He glanced deep into the DragonLord's eyes, took a deep breathe and finally he went trough his left knee.
He bowed his head to Alexis and offered his friend the pommel of his ancient Zanbatou, the symbol of his loyalty, once more.
One could see though, the weapon had changed. It still had about the same size, but it was less alien. It looked more like the weapon of a Viking now, more like a sword. The pommel was shaped like a hammer, while the blade itself had a serrated back edge now, the point being sharper then ever.

"I wish to be a member of the Council again, DragonRider."

DragonLord
8th October 2004, 05:07 PM
Alexis eased himself upright and moved down the stairs, before taking the weapon from Ghorgrond and heafting it one handed.

"Stand, brother. You are welcome in these halls, Lord Earth."

Alexis offered back the weapon with a smile on his lips, his eyes not moving from Ghorgronds.

"Go forth and recruit those you think are worthy. Do not disapoint me."

Blankwindow
8th October 2004, 05:58 PM
Blankwindow stood in the doorway.

"If i'm still welcome. I'd like my co-leader position again as well."

he said rather bluntly.

Wolve
9th October 2004, 05:07 AM
Darius, who'd joined the Tal'Vorn Magus Council only short before the switching of era's, walked in. He was glad to be back in this familiar place, because though he had only been here short it had almost immediatly felt like home to him. Walking up to Alexis, a man fro whom he had the greatest respect and with whom he had once battled, he kneeled on one knee and bowed his head.

"Hello, Alexis. If you would allow me, I would be more than glad to get back into the Tal'Vornian Magus Council once more."

Shivering slightly, the chance of being denied this privilege small but still existing made him already fear for his own mental wellbeing, he looked up at the great man and awaited a response.

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 05:31 AM
Alexis blinked and stared at the two returners, a bitter smile on his lips. He coked his head to one side, watching Blank carefully, before shifting his attention down to Darius.

So, they return, and return in numbers. Good. Though Vardar is gone, something worse is coming and all their aid will be needed against the coming night.

"You are both welcome here, within these halls, Lord Air and Master Fire. Take your seats and prepare yourselves. As always, we must be ready for war."

Wolve
9th October 2004, 05:36 AM
OOC;- Hehe, glad to be back!

IC;-
Darius sighed unaudible. A great weight was pulled off his heart (??) and he got up once again.

"Glad to be here again, Alexis. I'll go find my original room again and return then. Ofcourse, that is unless you need me to do anything else right now. If so, I will begin doing so immediatly. If not so, please excuse me, for I will go to my quarters for a minute then."

The boy had a warm smile on his face. He was glad he was back. Truly glad. This clan held many friends of his and he would be overjoyed to see them all come back.

'..And then we fight the evildoers once more!...God, how I love life right now..'

Duke Manboy IV
9th October 2004, 08:32 AM
Ghorgrond stood up and nodded. The official ceremony of acceptance was over.
He turned around and a smile passed over his jaws as he peered down upon Blankwindow and his young friend Darius.
Ghorgrond kept on standing, the overwhelming ceiling perfectly sufficient in allowing the man to unfold his iron figure and revealing his full body length once again.

He had been training with several weapons lately, growing tired of his Zanbatou and concentrating on more common weapons instead.

"Lord Earth you call me. Am I worthy of that name? I hope to prove so soon.
Who else will return? The Fey'Ri, the Forbidden One, Ilathar perhaps?"

Blankwindow
9th October 2004, 09:54 AM
Blankwindow shook his head.

"If your refering to the original forbidden one he will not return if he was here before. If your refering to the new one. He might."

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 09:58 AM
"I hope the Fey'ri will return and so will Ingold, with time. Ilathar and Mindstealer. . . well, who am I to question what the Darksiders will or will not do? I hope that the Angel returns as well, and all of the others. Still, as I said, none of them will return if you do not invite them! Go, and recruit. You'll get a nice little bonus for it."

hypa
9th October 2004, 10:24 AM
Hecate walked into the Tal'vornian Magus Council shly opening the pue black door hoping not to cause too much noise while doing so. Stepping into the room she noticed the two guards on either side of the door and smiled shly at them. "I'll just close this door very quietly. Yea umm those staffs accent your robes very nicely... Ok guess you guys aren't much for small talk then," Hecate stammerred as she got the black door to close. As she turned around she noticed Alexis sitting on his regal throne. just like always.... mister has to be taller than everyone else...

Walking up to Alexis Hecate took in her surroundings, noting the various people conversing catching snippets of conversation throughout the room, none of it making much sense to her. As she got right before Alexis she walks up the first few steps so that she was eye level with him, noting the people in the room were becoming very tense.

"I've come to pledge my allegiance to you mighty Lord Magus. I am Hecate, avatar of the Moon Goddess Selene, my mother. I have come in search of ways to prove myself ready for the goddesship of the Moon. You're name is known both on Earth and the Heavens as a man to be reckoned with. So here I am with my Lunar Sword to add more glory to your name and also to mine. I await your judgement."

With that Hecate stepped off the dias and sat on the last step, waiting for Alexis to respond.

Vinny
9th October 2004, 10:34 AM
As the doors slid open, slowly, the heat in the room increased untill it began to pound itself upon the people in the room. In the midst of the brilliant light that becan to radiate from the open doors, four red robed monks floated in and began murmuring aincent words of power. The room brightened even further as their leader entered the room. The man was extremely tall, around 7 foot 4 inches. He had a calm and pleased look upon his face, that was adorned with a cross shaped scar and a ancient symbol upon his forhead. He wore a green and blue military uniform, his baggy blue jeans hiding Adimantine and Dragonsteel armor that was under it, making his body nearly indestructable. The man's eyes were a glowing crimson with reptilian eyes.

The mans indomidable presence washed over the people in the area, calming them and making them feel very protected. The man's red hair fell to his shoulders in a M shape untill it went back into a long ponytail, his teeth were a pure white and his arms were bandaged completely with white wraps.

The man was Vincent Christian Draciz the Fifth, also known as the Mighty Guardian God, Vinarkintrez, God of Invention, The Forge, Dragons and Fire.

Vincent approached the throne and nodded to Alexis.

"It is good to finally meet you, Dragonrider." Vincent said calmly.

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 10:41 AM
Alexis blinked and looked up, his sharp ears catching a hint of a voice he did not know, dulcite tones riaed in supplication and flattery. He stared down at the girl in front of him, his mind instantly picking out the Element she affiliated too. Air. Though, for an instant, the image of an octopus swam through the DragonLord's brain.

Okay . . . Squid . . . interesting.

You are welcome here Hecate, Air Mistress. You are, of course, free to do as you wish, but not, if I call for aid, I would wish that you come for I would not call without reason."

The DragonLord's head moved to the next supplicatant, a smile on his lips as he picked out the man's immense power and link to Fire. He gestured with on hand, his Light Mages removing the spells they had created in readiness to attack before going back to work.

"And you, Vincent. You are welcome here, Fire Master."

Vinny
9th October 2004, 10:54 AM
"You may leave now, Monks," Vincent said to the now groveling Crimson Robed monks before they stood up immediately and rushed out of the building. Vincent smiled at his surroundings, it was much like his temple in Neo Elementus, the Universal Core.

"This place looks so very familliar, you have good taste young Alexis." Vincent said, examining the architecture, it seemed much like the very beautiful Dracizian Architecture, some of the architects on his world would be extatic to see this.

Rakoth
9th October 2004, 10:55 AM
Rakoth walked up to the halls of old, feeling the slow, almost audible strength within this place. He was home at last. Taking hold of the door, Rakoth pulls it open easily, feeling the perfectly balanced wooden portal swing open of its own accord. Rakoth’s footsteps echo along the halls that were different, yet always the same.

He made his way to what he knew was the seat of power for the Magus Council, he was right, the decorations were changed, but Rakoth found everything quite easily, almost as if he had been here before. The changes were good thought, the halls were now more beautiful then they had been before, if that had even been possible, and yet, the strange aura of power hung around the place like a thin impalpable fog.

The footsteps died as he found his place before the Lord Magus, Alexis DragonRider. Not bothering a glance to the powerful bodyguards, his eyes settled on the center of power in the Magus Council.

“I, Rakoth Maugrim, come to pledge myself to the Magus Council once more. I wish to regain the seat I held before, if you still find me worthy.”

Rakoth was not one for ceremony, or he would have lapsed into a speech detailing every title he held, but he kept it short and sweat, his voice rising confidently in the Throne Room.

“It is good to see you again blood brother. I hope your sword is still sharp, and your magic still deadly.”

Vinny
9th October 2004, 11:13 AM
Vincent turned quickly to notice Rakoth, he remembered the name, it surprised him to see one of the most famous Fire Demi-gods to be here, but then again... Vincent turned and extended a enormous hand to Rakoth. He smiled brightly and said in a cool voice.

"It is good to finally meet you Rakoth, Demi God of Fire. I am Vincent Draciz, Emperor of all Dragonkind." Vincent said and extended his hand further.

OOC:
He is still a demigod right?

Rakoth
9th October 2004, 11:25 AM
/ooc Demi-God... when did I reach the status of demi-god?

"I am afraid that is not one of my titles, I am meerely general to the Forbidden One. I have seen you before emperor, you were at Shade and Tim's wedding? It is good to see you again."

Rakoth took the huge hand in his slender clawed hand shaking it properly.

Vinny
9th October 2004, 11:42 AM
OOC: Sorry, must have mistaken you for someone else, REALLY SORRY :sneakout: :banghead:

"Im terribly sorry, But it is truly good to see you again, My brethren and I give you all our blessing, now... lets get down to business." Vincent ADD'ed and turned to face Alexis.

"What is our first order of business?" Vincent asked plainly fiddling with something in his pocket.

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 11:55 AM
Alexis smiled at Rakoth and gestured to one of the remaining seats before nodding.

"You are welcome here, Fire Master, as always. Now, to answer our good Vincent's question, our first order of business is a question. In which form would you like to see you all recive points? To trade in for spells/items or would you rather I use my old system of unique abilities and other thigns that can only be ued in Tal'Vorn related threads?"

Duke Manboy IV
9th October 2004, 11:59 AM
Ghorgrond shrugged, stepped forward and took the freedom to react.

"Well. Basically, I would like to learn some of those spells the people of the Earth sect can perform. But items would be nice too.
I suggest a mixture of both systems; we could work out something."

Angel
9th October 2004, 03:21 PM
The uranium rods of the jump gate arced to life with electricity as the iris of the gate retracted away from the mouth of the portal. Moments later, two women were thrown out of the portal. The first was clothed in a flowing blue dress and a white cape over her right shoulder while the other one wore a navy trenchcoat trimmed with white and a white belt. The first women also had a pair of great feathered wings which she used to full effect for softening the landing. The second... well... she just floated around in the air with no apparent means of keping herself there.

Both ladies made their way to the grand throne where Alexis sat and bowed low. The one with the cape spoke first. "Greetings Lord Magus Alexis. I am Andrea Tigriss and I wish to join these great ranks if you would have me. I also bring sad news... Mitsky has fallen. It was a great battle, and she fought to the end, but the enemy was too great for the few scores of warrior angels that she managed to train. You would have been proud of her." As soon as she was finished, she backed a few steps away and took a knee with her head lowered.

The other woman now took her turn, and despite her disapproving demeanor, she spoke very eloquently. "My name is Maxine DeathBlade, and I, too, wish to join these great ranks. Though magic is not something I specialize in, there are few to match my speed, strength, and mastery of the whole of my being. So what say you?" Taking a few steps back as well, Maxine lowered her head and took a knee slightly farther back from Andrea to signify that she did not wish to recieve her decision first.

Blankwindow
9th October 2004, 03:55 PM
Blankwindow spoke to vincent.

"Twon things Vincent, One our first order of business is to get this clan re-established. and Secondly you are not Emperor of all dragon kind. I am part dragon and you do not rule me. Nor do you rule the dragons under my command."

He was blunt in his statements as usual. As well as not afraid to say what he thought. He carried the most power in this clan you could without being Alexis himself. Though this had nothing to do with why he was not afraid to speak his mind, or set someone straight. He turned to the newcomers.

"I'm sorry to hear your news. I think you are welcome here, but the final decision falls to Alexis."

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 05:41 PM
"Peace Blank, peace. We are all brothers here. Vincent, like I to you, comes from a different world. There he holds sway.

So, Mitsky fell did she? I am grieved to hear this. I had great hopes for her. She was a skilled warrior and a dear friend. I and Alica both will miss her. You are welcome here, both of you Warriors. But tell me more, who felled Mitsky?"

Vinny
9th October 2004, 05:43 PM
Vincent grinned, he knew someone would see the error in his words, but he digressed.

"I am the Emperor of the Draconic homeworld, Draiik III, you see, According to our history books, Dragons originated from my homeworld. Well... in a way, Io the Dragon God, originated from my homeworld, but the fact is that after a certain unrecorded event, Dragons began to migrate from my world and due to that, what Io called, a sin, they were forced to retake their primal forms and most of their primal instincts." Vincent explained and then looked Blankwindow up and down.

"I appologise for offending you. My people, the Dracizians have been under my family's rule since the beginning of time. And... er... I am sorry..." Vincent said and nodded to blankwindow.

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 05:57 PM
Alexis smiled at Vincent's words, before leaning back in his chair, one of his hands drumming on his armrest.

"I can assure you, Vincent. Dragons on Tal'Vorn did not come from your homeworld. They where created here, by Shaltar, the AllFather. And on this world, they are at my command, for I am the DragonKing."

Alexis reached out and clicked his fingers. Before the sound died away, more then a dozen blue rifts in space emerged. A heartbeat later and a group of black and green Dragons tore through the rift, swooping on massive wings between the buttressed pillars, before coming to a rest, the largest green, well over sixty foot long, cutling up about the dias.

"This is Silofan GreenDragon, the one who raised me. Do either of you think that she would be at your command? I mean no disrespect, but this is my home. Enough with the posture taking."

Angel
9th October 2004, 06:29 PM
Both Andrea and Maxine stood when Alexis pronounced them as accepted. Curious about the keep, Maxine wandered off to explore the whole of the Council building. Andrea, on the other hand, stayed behind to give the report of Mitsky's sad demise.

"It was none from this world, that much I can assure you. He was an angel like her, but there was something different about him. Something... darker than Vardar even... The two fought for nigh over a week straight, day and night. I'm amazed that there's anything left of the fourth and fifth angel cities from how fiercely they fought. But in the end, he was more powerful... slaying her mercilessly when she could fight no more. All I know of him is the name that was in the back of Mitsky's mind... Lucent LightBringer.

All this I know not because I was there, no, but only because in her last moments, Mitsky was able to create a "backup" of sorts of her memories and seal them away in a magical rift created by her destruction. I simply located the rift and, as part of her final wishes, incorporated her memories into my own. That is how I learned of this place... and the battle. It grieves me to know that I hold the last remnants of a great warrior that I never knew, and to give the report of her demise to one who knew her as you did.

Even if she didn't always say or act it, she held you in her highest reguards. I am sorry."

DragonLord
9th October 2004, 06:49 PM
Alexis sat still for a moment before rising to his feet and drawing his sword.

"Magus Council! A moment of silence in rememberance of fallen comrades!"

After a full minute had passed, Alexis rocked back down into his seat and sighed heavily.

"Well, our task is decided for us. We hunt down this Lucient and we kill him in vengance. Any idea where to find him, Andrea?"

Rakoth
9th October 2004, 07:29 PM
Rakoth smiled at the thought.

"Already we are off to war. What about our other bretheren that have been split amung the worlds. Where is Zadok, strongest in the art of Fire, and Ingold one of the four elites."

Rakoth then turned to Vincent.

"I shall present you Seris, she is a dragon I have brought up. Still young, she can easily outmatch older dragons with the spells she learnt from me. I shall summon her here when you wish it."

Vinny
9th October 2004, 07:46 PM
Vincent stepped back. Zadok? Vincent had always wanted to meet him before he became... an Immortal, but he had never gotten the chance, and now he finally has the chance to meet him. Vincent smiled dimly before turning to face the pure black doors, he watched his reflection in it and saw it form into what he once was. He shook his head at the scraggly and scarred image of a deranged Vincent, he turned to face Alexis.

"Alexis, I have been haunted by my. . . Previous State. . . as I would say. . . There is a temple on Neo Elementus that holds a Portal to a plain that My. . . previous state resides. . . I myself cannot go into the portal for reasons unknown. . . I need a group of great warriors to face him. . . Will you accept this task? Tal'vornian Magus Council?" Vincent Asked and turned once more to see the scraggled form of his Previous State.

Wolve
10th October 2004, 04:16 AM
Darius, who was just on his way to his room, wanting to check if everything was still the same over there, heard two words that made him turn around immediatly. 'Zadok' and 'war'. Retracing his footsteps at once, he returned into the room and saw that a lot of new members had already joined.

"Okay, who said Zadok and who said war? Both of these words are one's that attract my attention really good. So, where's my great Master and friend Zadok? And when and where are we going to war? Right now!? Against whom?"

Rakoth
10th October 2004, 07:03 AM
"Calm down Darius, I was just poiting out that Zadok had not arrived. He was a member here before, and he should be again. As for war, I will let Alexis speak of that."

Rakoth turned to Vincent.

"If it was up to me, I would help you, but Alexis just spoke of war, and my allegiance is to my blood brothers before anything else."

Wolve
10th October 2004, 09:30 AM
"Ah, yes, I know Zadok was a member. He'll join us soon, I have all the confidence in that. And as for the war, since you won't answer me, I'll have to ask Alexis, not?", Darius said grinning. "So, Alexis, when and where and why are we going to war against whom?"

Darius had all the confidence in the world Zadok would join them, sooner or later. Though he hoped it would be as fast as possible, ofcourse.

'..So then he can join this 'war' everybody talks about..'

Angel
11th October 2004, 05:22 PM
"I would suspect that he is still in the Fifth Angel City along with the hoards that came with him. Though I would not be surprised if he has extended his reach to the First Angel City by now. He has also disabled the jump gate leading into or out of the city and hoards of his minions patrol the skies killing anything on sight... no matter what race it is. I believe they have even taken down a blue dragon as well, though their numbers suffered for it.

It would be nigh impossible to get into or even close enough to the city to launch magical blasts with the patrols as they are. It would take multiple large diversionary teams and a large penetration force to even start thinking about getting within half a mile of the city. Natural jump gates would be suicide as well unless they were undetected by one of the myriad of sorcerors he has in his employ. I do not mean to sound like it would never be possible, but until we can get past all of his minions, I do not see any way we will re-take the cities... and from how many he has, I do not think that he is going to stop his conquest at just the Angel Cities. He will be satisfied with nothing less than the whole of this world."

Duke Manboy IV
11th October 2004, 11:28 PM
Ghorgrond hissed as he heard about the deaths of so many innocent Tal'Vornian inhabitants. He spoke though.

"Tell me two things. First; why would he disable a jump gate? Wouldn't a jump gate help him in his quest for easy conquest of all huge Tal'Vornian cities?
Secondary... what race are his minions part of, if they aren't a bunch of bastards, that is."

Angel
12th October 2004, 06:59 AM
"First, he disabled the gate to prevent anyone from coming to aid the cities as he took them over and to prevent them from escaping, I believe. And second, he and his minions are angels... all of them..."

Pstr2blvia
12th October 2004, 09:07 AM
**Suddenly the massive side doors to the right of the throne opened wide, the impressive doors opening to reveal a single figure that came striding into the room. Robed in pure white, the figure was reading from a large book that showed the beauty and power that only time can bestow. The figure did not even lift his head as the doors opened, and being as their were no servants standing at the door, one was lead to believe that the doors had simply given way to the studious figure. As if to cement the idea into the minds of those gathered, the moment the white-robed man had passed through the doors, they closed slowly behind him again without the assistance of servants or any hand. The man continued to walk towards the Council Table, his eyes never once leaving the pages of the book he held. Only as he drew closer to the center of the room was it clear that the book was not held by the man, but was suspended in the air directly in front of him. The pages turned seemingly of their own will, the man's hands clasped gently behind his back as he walked and read. Stopping, the figure looked up from the pages and smiled at those gathered in the room. Holding his hand out before him, the book slowly lowered into the outstretched palm and gently closed.

"It appears that he have a few new members, eh Alexis?"

**Zadok smiled and nodded his head to the newest arrivals.

"Greetings, I am Zadok Ben Misgab."

Wolve
12th October 2004, 09:16 AM
Darius' face lit up, the thoughts of war immediatly leaving his mind as his good tutor, friend and father-like figure Zadok entered the room.

"Zadok! How are you my great friend? Still reading, huh? You weird elven priest! Hahaha! So, tell me, what have you been up to lately?"

OOC;- Crap, forgot. I might wanna join ya' clan NJO, grr, I'll check it out soon...*Makes a mental note*

DragonLord
12th October 2004, 09:22 AM
"Indeed we do old friend. I trust you didn't run out of food on this excursion into the libary? If I remember correctly, I had to come in after you last time. Your desire for knowladge is admirable, but do not forsake your body in it's name.

But still, I have need of your advice. We need to atack the Fifth Angel City and reclaim it. Vincent, I will send some troops to aid you in your fight. That is all I can do. The City must come first, I am sorry.

To the best of my knowladge, there are several ways to access the city, and the most direct may be to simply travel to the nearest, the Third City of Angels, descend it's mountain, travel through the passes and clamber the base of the mountain the Fifth City of Angel's is built atop of.

But this Angel. . . it must be he we named Shadow. So, his name is Lucent. . . No matter. I will cut him down, or we will at least. Zadok, Lord Fire, any comments?"

Carnage
12th October 2004, 09:31 AM
Mindstealer apeared, quite litrally. One moment there was empty space the next, the darksider lord stood amongst the group.

"i trust I am still welcomed in these halls?"

should have said this was back up and running :)

Pstr2blvia
12th October 2004, 09:37 AM
**Zadok smiled and nodded his head to Darius, one of his favorite students at the Fire Dojo.

"It is good to see you, Darius. But you know me."

**Zadok held the book out as if to confirm Darius' thoughts and smiled coyly. Turning to Alexis, Zadok chuckled. Indeed, the last time Zadok had wandered into the library to study, he had spent several days within its confines, pouring over books and transcripts. His absence from the council room had caused quite a stir, many members of the Council had thought him kidnapped or captured. After several hours of searching, one of the Light Sect members happened upon the elven priest who was deep in meditation over a particular transcript. Nothing the Light Sect Member could do would bring the priest out of the meditation and the poor attendant thought Zadok had expired mid-sentence. Only when they brought Alexis into the library did Zadok finally come to, his meditation complete and his understanding of the transcript transcending a new level. Since that day, Zadok had not been allowed back in the library without first checking in at the librarian's desk.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again Alexis, you made sure of that..."

**Zadok listened to Alexis describe the situation the Council was faced with, and then thought for a moment before finally answering the Lord Magus with a response.

"Though the direct approach does often work, it is not always the most prudent. Sometimes a bit more discretion is needed in dealing with matters, Alexis."

**Zadok smiled as he spoke, realizing that Alexis often accused Zadok of being too indirect while Zadok accused Alexis of being too blatantly obvious.

DragonLord
12th October 2004, 09:42 AM
Alexis half-turned and waved his hand, before speaking, his voice drool.

"I have no doubt if you wished access to my private bedroom, even whilst it was occupied, you would find someway. Take your seat Mindstealer. Perhaps you can be of some use in this situation."

OOC: Forgot . . .:P

Alexis nodded, considering Zadok's words carefully. Though the pair had known each other for years, two more diametrically opposed beings probably never walked the earth. Zadok, the calm and level headed priest, obcessed with knowladge and learning, against the hot-headed, bloody minded DragonLord, made quite a pair.

But Alexis had learnt through hard trials, that Zadok was, more often then not, correct. He sat in silence for a moment, his eyes gazing upon the floor, before he smiled slightly and nodded.

"If we cannot go up the outside of the mountain, how about we go up UNDER it? The City has underground cellers running for many miles under the city. If we can find a way into them . . . "

Pstr2blvia
12th October 2004, 09:53 AM
"...Then we can find a way into the city undetected and unmolested. Now you see."

**Zadok smiled as he could tell that Alexis had indeed caught his drift. Though the priest was unfamiliar with the area of which Alexis was talking about, he had anticipated that there would be more secretive and subtle manners of inserting a large assault team into the city's core.

The two combined, strength and knowledge often make a deadly combination.

DragonLord
12th October 2004, 09:55 AM
Alexis smiled and then laughed, rocking to his feet and moving over to the tall Elven Priest and slapping him lightly on the back, before gesturing behind him to one of his Light Sect members. The man bowed and backed out, scutting off on one of Alexis' errands no doubt.

"Very well. One question only remains. Who is coming with us?"

Wolve
12th October 2004, 09:57 AM
Darius, who had been following the discussion with interest and was delighted they, Alexis and Zadok so not the least of all people around, had found an answer to all of these prior questions so fast, immediatly responded to the question Alexis put to them.

"I will! For sure! Gimme' some adventure baby!"

Smiling he waited for Alexis to approve his participation in this Quest, meanwhile feeling active enough to bounce through the whole of the building, which was pretty big to say the least.

Duke Manboy IV
12th October 2004, 10:17 AM
"I'll join you too, Alexis, whether you like it or not!"

Ghorgrond had stepped forward and shouted those fiery words.
He didn't want to miss this opportunity, to prove his loyalty to the Council, and he wanted to kill those creatures for what they did anyhow.

DragonLord
12th October 2004, 10:22 AM
Alexis nodded to Darius, before staring blankly at Ghorgrond.

"Yeah, we're gonna try to burrow through half a mile of rock without an Earth mage . . ."

Wolve
12th October 2004, 10:37 AM
Darius laughed.

"Haha, yeah, you're right there Alexis. Anyways, when are we going? Should we prepare something, other than ourselves ofcourse.", Darius asked smiling.

'..Atleast we're a close group with a good atmosphere...That's the first thing you need if you want a Quest to be successful..'

Rakoth
12th October 2004, 01:59 PM
Rakoth did not ponder a second; this task was a blessing for him. His blood screamed for the blood of angels, the opposite of him, and he knew no greater carnal pleasure then to feel their blood spill by his blade. He was stronger then that, and he had learnt to respect angels in their goodness and strength but nothing made him happier then slaying a rogue angel.

Rakoth wondered if Maxine and Andrea would even have noticed him had he not spoken. Rakoth licked his lips.

“I will join you. Killing angels is something I rather enjoy doing. I am sorry Maxine, Andrea, I do not wish to threaten you, on the contrary, I am very tame around angels; I will only go after fallen angels.”

“This armor was a gift, given to me in the fall of one of the heavens. It was taken away from a banished angel, one of the strongest to have walked the many plains. Lucient was his name, and this armor was his. Among its many powers, it will make me hard to look at by angelic beings, the one who gave it to me never even noticed the armor until I pointed it out, and he was a powerful angel.”

Rakoth unsheathed his blade.

“This sword was taken from the demon Azerphale in the garden of eden before he was cast out. This is Azerphale’s fury, it is capable of cutting through angelic armor much easier then a magical sword. “

“I am an angel slayer, this is why my father has brought me to this world, it is why he wants to take this body as his, he wishes to extend his dominion over the angels as well as the demon kind.”

Rakoth smiled cruelly again.

“I will be more then happy to participate this time.”

Blankwindow
12th October 2004, 02:25 PM
Blankwindow threw a bone at zadok.. literally. As he stepped out of a corner.

"If you and me arne't careful. Both of us are going to look like that with the amount of time we spend in the library."

He turned.

"I will come as well. Once under the city. I can get use above ground without our earth mage haveing to use more energy. This way we spread our resources out. And i can get us above ground anywhere int he city with little energy. Just a few minutes of concentration."

Vinny
12th October 2004, 02:34 PM
Vincent closed his eyes and conjured his holy blade, the sword of Archangel Michael, without a bead of sweat. He then swung it over his shoulder and grinned slyly. The Guardian God of Fire chuckled.

"Im in." Vincent smiled and then awaited their response.

Duke Manboy IV
12th October 2004, 02:34 PM
"What do you mean, using energy? It doesn't cost me more energy then any other trick. It takes less time too, I presume.
Just a few seconds of concentration, and some travelling. We do not want to be spotted because of our magic, now do we?"

DragonLord
12th October 2004, 02:38 PM
"Very well. We will go. Prepare yourselves gentleman, we leave at dawn."

OOC: I'll make the thread tommorrow since I canna be bothered to do it now . . lol

Pstr2blvia
12th October 2004, 02:42 PM
**Zadok's left hand extended outward and the bone stopped mid-air, hovering just in front of Zadok's outstretched palm. The priest's fingers slowly closed around the bone and he smiled as he looked to BlankWindow. Suddenly a thin layer of frost formed around the exterior of the bone and encased the calcium in a white layer of ice. But just as quickly as the ice formed it sublimated into steam and the bone vanished, bits of ash wafting into about on the wind the only testament to its original existance.

"Too true Blank, too true. But as the saying goes, knowledge is power."

**Zadok smirked and nodded his head before speaking to Alexis again.

"And I shall go as well...though I would like to know what duty I have just volunteered for as I appeared to have missed a large portion of this discussion."

OOC - You don't have to give specifics as I already ready them, but IC Zadok don't have a clue where you are talking about going.

Vinny
12th October 2004, 02:45 PM
Vincent threw his sword into the air and it vanished as soon as it left 2 feet of him. Vincent then pulled back his red hair and walked up to Zadok, it had been quite some time. He extended his right hand to shake with the Council Appointed Master of Fire.

"It has been quite some time old friend." Vincent said calmly, his hand heating up slightly to do a little bit of 'warm' relations with his old friend.

Rakoth
12th October 2004, 04:04 PM
"Maxine and Andrea can give you the specifics, but it seems that a host of angels has besieged one of the Angel Cities. They have come to seek our aid, and to join our numbers I presume. Alexis has promised that we strike at them, and help however we can."

Rakoth could not help the shiver that took hold of him after that. He was looking forward to the fight, it had been a long time since he had done anything physical.

Angel
13th October 2004, 07:20 AM
Andrea looked straight at Rakoth while he talked with a slight grin on her face. He was just like every other creature she had met.

"Rakoth, it's good to know that I have someone like you by my side, but you make the same mistake as every other creature that has seen an angel or devil. I am no angel, no matter how much I look it."

"And the same goes for me. I am no angel either, and this is actually the first time I have been accused of being one. Most think of me as a demon."

By this time, Maxine had had her fill of wandering about and had made her way back to the main council chambers.

"And I know only as much about this as you do. I was not there and Andrea only knows because of a memory that she found."

"And it's not just one angel city, all five are most likely under siege. And you say you got your armor from one named Lucient? How can there be two similar angels with similar stories? This Lucent may even be the same as your Lucient."

"Whatever the case, I'm more than ready to kill something. I may not have a blade like most of you, but I do know that my sword will cut through angel flesh just like any other flesh. And for armor... I'll just say I have my ways to make the wearer wish he was not in armor. Now, are we just going to stand here or are we going to war?"

Rakoth
13th October 2004, 08:32 AM
Rakoth immediatly bowed to what he had thought had been two angels. He now saw that indeed they weren't angelic beings at all.

"I am sorry, I was assuming that this memory could only be found by another angel, and you do look like an angel at first glance. I am glad then that you will have no reason to stay your strikes against those foes."

"Now, I suggest we strike at the city we can save first, we may be able to rally some support from the poeple there. If there is no chance to free a city, then we strike at the weakest, taking away the ennemies support slowly, making sure he cannot call on reinforcements."

hypa
13th October 2004, 09:03 AM
Hecate looked at the various members of the council that surrounded her. She was overwhealmed with a mix of fear and awe that disabled her ability to speak. As she looked around she noticed that every single person in this room would follow Alexis anywhere and give their all in doing so. They are worthy of mother's blessing, but let us see if they can fight....

"Um... hi... I would like to join everyone on their expedition to kill the angels. I know I am new here and I would like to prove my worth to everyone here. Please allow me to join, although I may not be much help underground, in the skys I make angels weep in pain and come down fromt he sky in rivers of blood!" Hecate said aloud hoping that the members would accept her.

DragonLord
13th October 2004, 09:15 AM
Alexsis smiled and rocked his head to one side, staring calmly at Hecate, his eyes narrowed as he sought out the truth in her words. With a laugh he moved slowly over to her ,resting a scarred hand on her shoulders, his eyes staring in hers.

"As you wish. You will be Drake FrostHearts personal bodyguard. DRAKE!"

At Alexis' bellow, a door swung open further down the corridor and a new figure walked in, his handsome face lined with wars long fought, his left eye covered in a starburst shaped scar, the pupil itself a shiny white. This did not detracte even slightly from his olive-skinned features, handsome in their ruggedness as Drake padded over to Alexis, the two brothers grinning at each other and then down at the young Hecate.

Drake - "A new bodyguard huh?"

"Yes Drake. And I want you to lead the main assault. I will follow up. Your skills are, after all, superior to mine in combat."

Drake - "I'm only stronger then you little brother, not quicker. But as you wish."

Blankwindow
13th October 2004, 12:33 PM
Blankwindow shrugged.

"Instead of attacking all at once. We could divide. the Majority of the force go to the city we can save, and a minor force strong enough to take the weakest city could be sent as well. The weaker city could act as bait in that. We could have them attac\k long enough in advance for the angels to try to switch men to there. And if ntohing else we would like take the city and rally some angelic support."

He smirked.

"Or we could do it the Ingold/Alexis way. Go in magic a blasting and just wipe all the resitence a way piece by piece..."

hypa
13th October 2004, 10:05 PM
Another man in need of protection, what else is new.... Hecate thought to herself as she took in the new man's appearance. "Drake, I have a feeling I will have alot of fun um... well... to put it bluntly saving your precious butt." she said with a smile on her face.

Hecate stood next to Drake taking her role as his guard seriously from the start, waiting for his instructions while listening to the other members of the council she began to statergize the assault in her mind. "99 packs of angels in the sky, 99 packs of angels in the sky, pick one out, make it fall down, 98 packs of angels in the sky..." she hummed to herself noticing the members giving her odd looks. At least its catchy...

DragonLord
14th October 2004, 05:10 AM
Drake smiled in delight at Hecate's confident words, beforehe leant down and whispered quietly into the young womans ears, his eyes watching the rest of the council.

"Just so you know, I'm over five thousand years old, I've lived through seventeen major wars, I'm a master of Wild Magic and my sword skills are second to none. Oh, and I can lift you and the rest of this council, together, with one finger. But yes, I'm sure we'll have lots of fun protecting each others, how did you put it? Precious butts?"

OOC; yes I know, I know. I'm making the quest as fast as I can. Stop nagging Angel and qbirt . . . lol

Carnage
14th October 2004, 06:21 AM
use the [ooc] tags for out of char stuff, makes it easier to read.

Mindstealer sat taking in as much as he could, having missed the begining of the meeting, he had some catching up to do.

"So we are going to take on some angels... why may i ask?"

Rakoth
14th October 2004, 06:58 AM
Wow... This stuff is sooo cool... It will make OOC much easier to read

"I do not need an excuse to hunt rogue angels, but there has been an invasion of the five angelic cities, by other angels... I do not yet know the true nature of what we face, but I suggest you ready yourself for the worst."

Rakoth turned to Maxine and Andrea.

"You are right, the Lucien and Lucient I have hunted may be the same. In that case, I owe him a whole lot of pain. We never met I am afraid... To make a long story short, a kingdom of angels was destroyed by a very powerful angel, Lucient. He was cast out, and was unable to take his armor."

"The first time I tried to put this on, the armor tried to dominate me, but I have a history in dealing with psychic assaults, and I was able to master the dark steel. Since then, I have managed to corrupt the armor away from its first master. It is competely mine."

"Now, the last time I faced Lucient, it was not in body, he attempted to destroy my mind, and stop the group I was with from coming to defeat him. That attempt failed, and he fled. I have never found him again, but I owe him a whole lot of pain. I was weak then, much weaker then I am now."

Rakoth's lips curled into a cruel smile.

"Nothing will give me more pleasure then meeting him again on the battlefield, face to face this time, so I can rip his heart out with my bare hands."

Wolve
14th October 2004, 09:56 AM
Mehehehe, checking this out :p

Darius shivered as Rakoth's last sentence left the lips of the Fey'ri. He had known Rakoth for quite some time now, though not as long as he'd wished, but had barely ever seen the Fire Mage this sadistic and cruel. Knowing that there had been a lot of problems in his past Darius simply assumed this had something to do with that but he still worried about his friend.

"Are you okay, Rakoth? I've never heard you speak sadistic sentences like this. Are these your true feelings? For if they are, I might have misjudged you..."

Darius voice trailed off at the end. A horrible thought entering his mind.

Rakoth
14th October 2004, 12:51 PM
Rakoth was snapped back into reality by Darius. The fire master was right, Rakoth had not sounded like himself, he shuddered inside.

Am I becoming my father...

"I am sorry Darius, it is true that you have not known me for a very long time, and I do not think anyone here has known what I was truly like. This is what I battle with every waking moment, this is who I set out to be when I left the ashes of my elven village. There was nothing but pain, nothing but darkness in my soul. Some will remember me when I faught for a different master, intent on bringing pain and suffering to the world. Ingold has caught a glimpse of what I could have become."

"When I turned into the creature you see before you, I was devoid of all conscience. I would kill for the pleasure of it, and drink in the fear and hatred that spread in my wake like widlfire. I was a true fiend. That was when my father struck at me first, attempting to rend my mind, and replace it with his own. He failed, and I hate him. I rejected him with my whole being."

"Slowly I started to meet others, and Zadok took me in for training, the armies of the forbidden one took me as the archmage of darkness. Then I was exiled to another world. My magic failed me, and all I had was my prowess with a blade. I met Lanfear, and she took me in, taught me the magic in that new dimension, and sent me back home. I knew then that I could not go through life alone, I needed friends, and brothers."

"I gave up the dark magic, fire was my true calling anyway, and I took the leadership position of the Flames of Havok. I am also trying to return to a less chaotic path."

Rakoth paused in his story.

"I am afraid the bloodlust takes me from time to time, especially when I am prey to great emotions of hate. I hate my father, and I hate Lucient for what he did in heaven. I will do what I can to control myself, and I will never be a threat to my allies, but I would warn you that you are about to see a darker side of me..."

Wolve
14th October 2004, 01:00 PM
Another shiver took hold of the young Fire Mage, who had up 'till now called himself a close friend of Rakoth's. But if one would describe a close friend as someone who knew his friend pretty well, then Darius would be more or less a stranger to Rakoth, or so it seemed now.

"Ah...I see."

Darius was insecure about what to say. He did not want to insult or provocate the Fey'ri. Not only did he still consider Rakoth a friend and did he believe one was not to insult or provocate his friends, but seeing the state the Fire Mage was in right now he did not know if it was safe to even be around the man.

'..Jeezs!...What should I do?..'

Since the boy didn't speak anymore, it was pretty obvious he was a bit startled by all he had just found out. Hoping that Rakoth, or anybody else for that matter, would react positively on this, Darius simply stood there, a bit stunned, in the middle of the room.

Rakoth
14th October 2004, 01:30 PM
Rakoth smiled, the cruel glint in his eye completely gone by now.

"All of you should know this, but as blood brothers you are part of the people I trust with my life and my soul. My blood brothers have heard my story, how is it that I could go on living a normal life after the suffering I had endured. Instead I followed the voice in my head, my father’s voice, as he guided me through.”

“I am not proud of what I was, but each an everyone of you has brought my soul closer to the light. I am not good, but I will die for my friends, and as a cursed being, I try only to harm those that have already condemned themselves. Murderers and evil men have become my prey.”

“It is why I enjoy crushing fallen angels, because they who have had it so much better then all of us, they who have not suffered as we have, they who are better then us, they throw it all away for power.”

“I consider you all friends, and I consider some of you blood brothers, to you I will be forever grateful for teaching me what it is too live without needing to numb my own pain in the pain of others. I am guilty of things you would never even have nightmares about, and yet they haunt me when I sleep. I remember every single one of the people I have slain, and they point at me in my dreams, condemning me for my evil deeds, condemning me for my curse.”

“But I choose not to die, death would be too easy for me, it would be much more then I deserve.”

Rakoth paused.

“I warn you though, Alexis, you will understand this better then anyone here. What you see here is not the evolution of my being. The dark blood that pulses through my veins screams for the final corruption of my elven body. What you see now is a hybrid form, a stronger form then that of an elf, but not the ultimate form. Only my humanity and my conscience keep me from reaching my final transformation. My father holds the key, but it is locked deep inside myself so that only he can release the demon that should be from its cage.”

“As I am now, I am as strong as my father, but what he seeks is the release of what I was destined to become. For now, my conscious mind holds back the demon that sleeps inside, I will never release it, I will never let it out. When I do, I forfeit all my humanity, I give up all notions of conscience. I warn you, but I pray that you never see me in that state…”

“Do not worry, as I said, I still recognize ally from enemy, and you are friends, this should go smoothly, I just believe you should be warned. Does that help a little Darius?”

Duke Manboy IV
14th October 2004, 01:58 PM
"Unfortunately, someone who isn't a blood brother heard your story too, Rakoth... I did."

Yes, this means you should make Ghorgrond your blood brother too, all of you who were in Paladin's quest. I felt left out :icon_blus

Rakoth
14th October 2004, 02:30 PM
Check my sig dear friend, you are a blood brother

"You are my blood brother, and you have heard my story."

Rakoth smiled at the memory of that dark night in the inn. They had all been weary and the food was good, but they had all listened to him.

"I do not feel the need to go into more detail at this time. If ever my story needs be told, it should mean that the council has something to learn from it. For now I will keep my peace."

Carnage
14th October 2004, 03:16 PM
and like a man posessed...

who are you? what are you, why are you here?

I am that is, i am here because i choose to be

Mindstealer shook his head to clear it.

"Well i'm game for some mercyless slaughter..."

Blankwindow
14th October 2004, 06:08 PM
Blankwindow shook his head.

"Your story is almost as bad as mine Rakoth."

He wasn't worried about Rakoth attacking him as Blank had places his life in the other hands one some quests and Rakoth had the same. Though not blood brother they were strong allies. He shrugged.

"but let us get on with this war. Time is precious."

Wolve
15th October 2004, 09:57 AM
Darius exhaled thoroughly.

"Yes, much better Rakoth. You just had me worried there for a second. But now I must agree with Blank... Let's get this war started!!"

Just to get things straight, posts like 'where is that member', aren't really clan business, even if that member is the leader. That sort of stuff should go over PM. If you put it in a 25.000 char post however, I might just allow it :tongue: - BK

For if you hadn't noticed it yet, Pal, we are wating for YOU! :p

DragonLord
15th October 2004, 10:37 AM
So stop posting then! Have some patience. I have been thinking about it and I've come to a new decision anyhow.

Alexis blinked and looked over at the newcomers to his Council.

"Andrea, I want you to lead this attack. Drake will accompany you. I, I'm afriad, have other business to attend to."

[oo] In other words, I haven't got time right now to DM a quest, so you'll have to do it Angel. [/ooc]

Angel
15th October 2004, 01:47 PM
Just to let everyone know... I'm already running one quest, participating in two more, fighting in a tournament... and now I have to lead a SECOND quest... if I wasn't already insane, this would definitely be a problem...

"As you wish, Alexis. I will set out immediately."

Andrea walked over to the jump gate in the wall of the Magus Council chambers and took the pin that marked the destination and set it at the city of Karamaterrar. There would still be quite a trek to get to the cities, but this would most definitely be much faster than walking the whole way.

"Alright everyone, pack up what you are going to take and be prepared for the fight of your life."

With that, the uranium rods of the gate sparked to life and the iris of the gate opened to allow them to pass through. The next few days or however long it took would be very long... and very bloody.

Ok... I'll get the thread up tomorrow. I'm a little overloaded today.

Legion
15th October 2004, 10:32 PM
What the... You knew I was coming, Angel. o.O Did you just set that up for me or something?

As the portal opened, those who knew it's mechanics and workings well could notice that something was wrong. As if the gate led to two destinations at once, one Karamaterrar, the other unknown. But not for long. Suddenly, a girl was spat out of it, a dull chunk of metal on stone as her doublebladed scythe fell beside her on the ground. Staggering, she stood up, dusting herself off a bit, but then stared around to see where she was.

She seemed to be only sixteen years of age, this girl. With shoulderlength brown hair, only two bundles longer but tied by white ribbons, and violet eyes looked in slight confusement and expectation of something. This newcomer wore the dress of a Water Sage, coloured seagreen, and white gloves and boots protected her arms and legs. The shoulders of this five feet and five inches tall lass were donned in a seablue cloack, somewhat wet. It seemed as if she walked in from out a rainy day.

Of course, she had no idea what was going on, nor who was in charge. But after picking up her scythe, she looked up at Andrea and bowed, thinking it was her that led her here. From this side at least. Skillfully she swung her weapon over her shoulder, her arm resting on it peacefully. A threat to them, she was not. All she desired was information, but for a moment she was stumped on how to best phrase the question.

"Hello kind sirs and misses. My name is Serena Fairsea. I come here to seek answers, I mean you no harm."

That last sentance was somewhat of a mistake to say... They all looked like they were more powerful then her, at least combined. Serena paused for a moment, but then she gulphed and continued.

"Someone told me that my younger sister, Nikita, was here. She should be about... Fifteen by now, silver hair or silverish white hair, grey eyes. He also mentioned Lucient..."

Better not tell them that he's a Fallen Angel. Slightly nervous, the girl tucked on her cloack, checking whether it was still there and covering her back. An odd gesture, but people had funny quirks all the time.

New flesh to the slaughter. Errr... I mean. I come to join.

Rakoth
15th October 2004, 11:36 PM
"If you wished us harm, you would probably be dead by now. I can sense you, you cannot hide what you are from me. You are pure, and are not corrupted by the taint. You will live."

The words came from the shadows on the side of the large throne. At first, all that was visible was a pair of shadowy wings darker against the shadows that seemed to swirl around that place. It was but a trick of light, but Serena could not see who had spoken. With a mental command to his armor, Rakoth let the dark magic it cast fade away, revealing himself to the angelic girl.

The shadows melted away, revealing first the two large bat-like wings that she had barely made out; there leathery rust color was a sharp contrast with the winged creature’s face and skin. Clad in full black armor, Serena would be able to recognize the corrupted armor that had belonged to a powerful angel, a corrupted angel. It almost seemed to drink in the light around it, moving fluidly as Rakoth walked forward. The demon’s skin was ashen grey, broken only by red tattoos enhancing the demonic traits. His hair was jet black and tied back tightly, falling between the armor and the demons back.

The only ties he had with his elven heritage were the almond shaped eyes, almost lost in the red and grey almost cavernous face and the pointy ears that stuck out slightly to each side of his head. His hands were clawed, and yet even they would be a reminder of the elven blood that flowed in the hybrid’s veins. Two long sword scabbards hung on the hybrid’s left hip, swinging slowly as he moved. One was a simple red leather baldric, while the other looked ornate and slightly demonic.

“I am Rakoth. You have nothing to fear from me, Alexis will not allow it, and I only hunt the tainted ones. Now you speak of Lucient, what do you know of the black angel?”

Sorry, I just had to describe my character

Blankwindow
16th October 2004, 01:01 AM
Blankwindow stood in the shadows watching. Wondering if they were every going to leave.

"Oi Veigh Raktoh."

He knew his old friend wouldn't take an affront to it.

"Your welcome here Serena. Alexis is doing somehting right now. But I'm a co-leader and I say your more than welcome here."

Legion
16th October 2004, 12:09 PM
Don't betray ICly that she's an Angel, Rakoth.

"If you wished us harm, you would probably be dead by now. I can sense you, you cannot hide what you are from me. You are pure, and are not corrupted by the taint. You will live."

"Hmmm?"

Serena stared towards the darkness as she was adressed, her grip on her scythe somewhat tightening, until the one who spoke revealed himself. For a moment she stared at this demonic being, a slight look of fright on her face. But then, she smiled innocently as he told her he wouldn't harm her, yet she also looked sad, staring away from them a little.

"Not a lot I'm afraid... I know that he killed my parents and destroyed my village, with the help of someone else. But..."

The girl slowly looked up at Rakoth, a look of curiousity and confusement in her eyes.

"What do you mean with you being able to sense who I am? I'm just a normal girl, a Human."

A lie. And a test, to see what Rakoth really ment. It was true that she was an Angel. But if she could help it, she preferred the pretence of being a normal human girl. The look of fright she had on her face before wasn't because she was startled by Rakoth's appearance, she herself knew that those could be decieving. It was because she thought she already was found out. Because of this, the girl nearly jumped as someone else spoke out from the shadows, even if it was a welcome.

"Thank you sir. But... Who are you? And are you certain you do not know Nikita?"

Rakoth
16th October 2004, 12:23 PM
I had no intention of doing that so don't worry

"I am afraid I have not heard of the one you speak of, but you are right, you are a normal human girl, and yet you have magic opposed to my own. Do you know how to use your gift for Water?"

Rakoth smiled a slightly devilish smile.

"I am sorry, we are preparing to go to war, and it has me in a rather more chaotic mood. As for Lucient, it is he we prepare to hunt, I have seen the destruction he can cause, and I have vowed to avenge the poeple he has slain, and the history he has destroyed."

"As for my appearance, I am sorry I startled you, I am the product of the rape of my elven mother by a powerful demon. I cannot change what I am, only hide it."

Rakoth's image seemed to shimmer slightly and moments later, an elf stood where Rakoth had been. His wings were gone, and his skin had turned a peachy colour, but he still held the same look in his eyes and the his face was only slightly less hollow.

"Is this better?"

Rakoth played the game the angel was playing, yet he could not be fooled, he knew angels when he saw them, his blood told him what they were. That was his destiny, to hunt and destroy angels... A destiny he had righted somewhat, allowing himself to take the pleasure only when the angel had been corrupted by darkness.

Blankwindow
18th October 2004, 11:19 AM
Blankwindow had an idea of what Rakoth meant and his thinking and he zapped him. Not much just a little one.

"Rakoth calm down..."

He shrugged,

"I do not know the one you speak of but as Rakoth said we are going to war with Lucient"

Rakoth
18th October 2004, 11:56 AM
"Hey!!"

Rakoth turned and scowled at BlankWindow, breaking into a grin after a second or two of mock anger.

"I am sorry, I am freaking you all out. I try to keep myself under control, sometimes its harder, sometimes its easier. Once my father is dead, this will all get much easier, I can still feel his presence in my mind, like a wisp of smoke that won't clear but he is wounded from our last fight, so for the time being, I am safe."

Rakoth scratched his head innocently.

"I am sorry for the cold welcome, its just this battle has me on edge, I want to go already."

so any news on the post?

Angel
18th October 2004, 01:44 PM
I"M WORKING ON IT! I CAN ONLY POST WHEN I CAN GET ON THE COMPUTER! I had a marching band competition saturday and I can't be online on sundays... I'll post today. I'll edit the link in this post when I'm done...

The link is http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=62616#post62616... it's not the best intro post, but I'm not feeling very creative right now.

Legion
19th October 2004, 12:30 AM
*Stares at the quest for ten seconds.* ... I think it is clear why I shouldn't be here at all. -.- Meh. At least I gave it a shot.

"Rakoth, appearances are decieving. I don't exactly mind the form you had."

Serena seemed quite dissapointed, hearing that they did not know the one she was looking for. She had hoped... But it didn't matter. She would have to continue her own search. Turning back to the portal, she approached it again, but before she walked through she looked back.

"I'm afraid that I would only hinder your quest to defeat Lucient, I am not that strong, just a girl... But Rakoth, do me one favour. If you find Nikita..."

She turned back to the portal and started approaching it again.

"Do not hunt her."

There was a certain tone in her final words. One, that could tell anyone who payed attention, that she would not let Nikita get hurt by anyone. Walking through the portal again, it again seemed to splice off from the set destination. As if something else was manipulating it.

WHAT?! I like messing with interdimensional travel, is that so wrong?

Edit:

Since when did I have the power to silence threads? o_o

Wolve
20th October 2004, 03:11 PM
Since ya' dont! :p

Darius shrugged and ran towards the portal, flying through it with a dive.

'..Here we go, time to fight...A war's awating..'

Without much of a problem, he landed on the other site, dusting himself off. He was late, the discussion had already grown out of hand. Luckily for Darius, he was just able to spot the group going down the path. Hurrying off behind them, he quickly joined them and followed them to wherever they might go.

Just lettin' y'all know I'm back and lettin' know how my char' entered the Quest, a post which I already made...Hehehe...

Anubis
30th October 2004, 08:43 AM
The clan war is on. If anyone's interested in battling me, please send over a PM. I can use Xolotl or another character coming up, so since there are a lot of Magus people, maybe I can go in two battles.

Rakoth
30th October 2004, 09:27 AM
Well, you could have rped that slightly better ...

Rakoth turned as he heard the news of the clan war.

"The Tal'Vornian magus council is a strong body of fighters, it would surely be a waste if we were not to participate."

Rakoth waited for the leaders answer, for if they had more pressing matters, he would know.

EDIT: damn, I could have made a better post I know...

Wolve
30th October 2004, 09:44 AM
"What? A war? Another one? Sure, count me in baby! Always ready to train myself a bit. That is, ofcourse, if the leaders of our Council agree with this..."

Hopefully Darius waited what the Council's final desicion would be.

..And so we have 3 posts that could've been done better in a row! :D..

DragonLord
30th October 2004, 12:01 PM
Drake glanced up from his seat on the Coucnil, before gesturing impatiently with one hand, his face set in a frowning scowl of irritation, the immense DragonLord hulked over the table in front of him, nursiing a Tal Fire Wine, the bitter liquid bubbling and sparking in the glass. He tipped his head abck and slugged it down in one, a faint red glow hissing down his throat, visable under his skin, smoke issuing from his mouth as Drake stood up and moved away, gesturing with one hand. At the movement, his attuned jumped into his hand, the immense blade flickering with energy as it contacted and responded to it's owners mood.

"Let's go. they wish to face the Coucnil, then they will fall for it. There is no other path. We must defend our world from these . . . . Faceless . . . "

Wolve
30th October 2004, 02:48 PM
"Cool!! Where do we go? I mean, lead the way, Drake."

Darius said, the enthousiasm jumping off his face. The young boy most definately wanted to battle these 'faceless' and his exitement wasn't a thing he would care to hide right now.

..In other words: Where's the thread(s)?..

Rakoth
2nd November 2004, 12:56 PM
Well Paladin has not informed us of the details, bur here is something of a thread.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=3752&page=2&pp=20

I don't quite understand what is up yet, still looking into it, but yes we are at War...

http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=64695&postcount=7

Now I am even more lost, do you mind explaining paladin?

DragonLord
2nd November 2004, 02:22 PM
Basically we are simply at war. Eventually it will lead to quests to kill each other off etc etc etc. At the minute we just can invade threads for a few posts to cause havoc and do some damage.

Blankwindow
2nd November 2004, 04:17 PM
Alright im confused a lot seems to have happend while i was gone. We are at war with who? as well as what else has gone on.

Wolve
3rd November 2004, 04:41 AM
What threads can we invade? Is there a place everybody's going that I'm not, since the War thread, which Anubis has PM'd me, is a bit dead. Or is that just me vs. Anubis? Or is it a Team Battle? What, how, where, when? Please, someone who knows what is going on, explain a little more detailed. I think that goes for a lot of us...

Duke Manboy IV
3rd November 2004, 05:21 AM
I think it would be best if the two clan leaders, being Paladin and our dear friend AngryN3wb would post some explenations, rules, etc.
As far as I know, there are several types of battles, some other clan members can invade, some they can't. We can also invade each others quests simply to cause chaos.

Wolve
3rd November 2004, 05:55 AM
Well, some links and explanations would indeed be nice? E.g.: Threads as to where we can invade/fight, rules, the exact goal of this all. You name it, baby!

Angryn3wb
3rd November 2004, 02:58 PM
Alric Klien steps into the general area, looks at XENA and yells "POO!"

OOC: Hey paladin can you have make list of members for me?
OOC2: YO TMC This is the rules link for you. http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=64695#post64695

Such things should have been done over PM and I know you're just doing this to taunt me (you said so over msn) One more thing and I'll warn you. -qbirt (don't call me Xena)
EDIT: very smart, adding the second OOC. I'll let this one slip, but no more offenses or you'll be WARNERERERED. kthxbi

Rakoth
4th November 2004, 12:21 PM
Paladin, we need you to post our ranks once more, I mean, I can't go to war claiming to defend the honour of TV without having a good introduction.

rakoth, Fire mage isn't good enough.

Rakoth Maugrim, Lord of Fire on the Tal'Vornian magus Council sounds a lot better.

Here are my old titles:
Rakoth Maugrim, Leader of the Flames of Havoc in the Army of the Forbidden One, Master in the Fire Sect of the Tal'Vornian Magus Council and Warrior Dragon in the King of Dragons.

Here are my new titles
Rakoth Maugrim, General of the Army of the Forbidden One, XYZ in the Fire Sect of the Tal'Vornian Magus Council and Duelist Dragon in the King of Dragons

I need to know what XYZ is

By the way a PM I recieved...

Originally Posted by AngryN3wb
Upon closer examination the list read...

"Qbirt, Blankwindow, Wolve, Hypa, Vincent_draciz, Rakoth
Angel, Pstr2bliva, Carnage, Bad_Kharma, Legion, Krystin,
Paladin."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of Character:
Guys, partner up with an enemy, create a thread. When you create a thread, you will be going to a moon, a colony, or TVs actual planet as an observer with a main army. Or if you are a leader the general of an army. Next point. Me and Qbirt will have a clan battle unrestricted, you can join if you want but I would appreciate it if you let me deal with it unless it is something ridiculous like three on one. (remember TV incly doesn’t know we are pissed at them yet. Let us soon show them the fury of Sartera and reduce there planet to ash as ours has been.

So, I'm calling you out (unless Angry needs people to help with his spar).

OK so all this is OOC, seems like we do not know that they are pissed at us, but they will rue the day they challenged the TalVornian Magus Council

DragonLord
4th November 2004, 01:00 PM
Ghorgorond, The Lord Earth, The FissureMaker
Blankwindow, The Lord Air, The SkyReacher
Darius, Fire Master, The HeatsTouch
Hecate, Air Mistress, The MoonsLight
Vincent_draciz, Fire Sorcerer, The InfernosBreath
Rakoth, Fire Master, The DarkFlame
Angel, Warrior Mistress (both of 'em)
Pstr2bliva, The Lord Fire, The BurningLight
MindStealer, The Lord Psychic, The MindStealer

Blankwindow
4th November 2004, 01:43 PM
Ok no one answered me. WHO are we at war with and what details are known. because that pm makes no sense to me or why my name is in it.

Rakoth
4th November 2004, 01:54 PM
Alright, here goes.

We are at war with the clan of AngryN3b. If you follow the links I posted a little earlier, you will get THERE rules of this war. We are simply here to accept PM's and to try and beat them up.

The way their ranking works is that they get points for wins, and so to raise your rank you need to have wins. They get wins by challenging opponents. Angry and Paladin have decided that they would go to war, each clan with the other.

Now, I was Pmed because I have been challenged by one of their members, and I will teach them to mess with the Tal'Vornian magus council. So what I suggest, is just to sit tight and wait for the Pm's, or you can PM anubis, he wanted to fight one of us.

So... apart from that, they have some sort of story going, but as things go along their invasion of tal'vorn will start, and they will try to get an army post our own. We are the vanguard of our own armies, and they challenge us. Should we fall, our troops will have no chance since regular troops don't stand a chance against The generals.

I think that sums it up. Ohh and thank Paladin, I really like the title.

Rakoth Maugrim, The DarkFlame, General of the Army of the Forbidden One, Fire Master in the Tal'Vornian Magus Council and Duelist Dragon in the King of Dragons.

Wolve
4th November 2004, 02:00 PM
Now, I was Pmed because I have been challenged by one of their members, and I will teach them to mess with the Tal'Vornian magus council. So what I suggest, is just to sit tight and wait for the Pm's, or you can PM anubis, he wanted to fight one of us.

Err, Anubis is fighting me. Though I don't know if he will take on more competitors, he and I have a thread which is located here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=4341). We are yet to start.

Says: Darius Garothan, The HeatsTouch, Council Approved Fire Master, Council Approved Weapons Master, Fire Master in the Tal'Vornian Maguc Council, Leader of the Flames of Havoc in the Armies of the Forbidden One and Trainer at the Armies of the Forbidden One

Kewl, I like it. I only wonder, is there a darker kind of red availabe, without it being (too) purple? Because I don't really want this color, since everbody's using it already. If there is not, I'll have to live with that, I know and accept, but asking never hurts, does it? :D

And, last but not least, let's kick some arse!! Yeeeehaww!

Duke Manboy IV
4th November 2004, 02:29 PM
"Ghorgrond FissureMaker, Lord Earth."

Good enough for me. I have to fight Zelig, damn AngryN3wb challenging me. I already defeated him once and now he wants revenge.
I would like to spar him on Tal'Vorn, but as Paladin told me in all his kindness, this is impossible, because of those bloody DarkSiders.

*mumble mutter* gay DarkSiders.

So basically, where do we have to spar them? Earth seems so lame =/

DragonLord
5th November 2004, 04:01 PM
Closed, so far as I am concerned, permanently.

Angryn3wb
5th November 2004, 04:02 PM
*Ash swirls on the ground in a remote pastures of Tal'Vorn, town squares and, the magic would obviously be discovered immediatly by any near by mage, the darksiders, and the spells TV holds for detecting spells. Pillars of obsidian are thrown from the hazy smoky portals, and written in a language strangly able to be read by any who gazed upon it.

[i] Punishment for Trechery,
None shall get the best of me.
For I am a warrior of fear and hate,
The battle is coming and you are late.
Enter this portal if you dare,
but if you are unworthy,
it is unknown how you will fare,
To the unprepared the portal is deadly.
You started a war,
Now reap the rewards."

OOC: Each portal is to a moon of sartera, the portal transports to an individual carvern within the moon. There, now we can fight. btw When did you defeat me?

DragonLord
5th November 2004, 04:02 PM
I SAID, this is CLOSED.

As requested...