PDA

View Full Version : Top growth after almost 2 months of the age

Sweet_Shadow
30th November 2005, 01:27 PM
Well im bored so i took last numbers from growth page, which are like 3 days old, compared them with today tff..

Graahoeje 1,684,908 1,794,382 +109474
Diversion-RF 1,499,757 1,588,406 +88649
OTC- 1,524,087 1,595,101 +71014
Lor20_PR 2,375,111 2,421,892 +46781
Lurtz 973,840 1,018,969 +45129
Snake_Bonzai 1,303,391 1,340,684 +37293
Gem- 965,195 998,528 +33333
duplo_pr 1,066,837 1,094,407 +27570
Remco- 1,042,754 1,067,242 +24488
DarkL0rd 859,554 881,720 +22166
gizmokitten 858,033 872,718 +14685

GoddessLaura- 1,286,616 1,439,821 +153205 (mercs power)

Who's going down?

We, in Catharsis, saw a countless number of people who left PR chain already, only after a very few weeks of the war.. JCrazy84, RobertVH, TyroniusRex, Blu3_Auroram Aggie, xtine08, zlooo, El-nino, Valheru_Prince, ab_iwillkillu, Slim259, fazi000000, Acyd_Rayn, Lordorcmaster_HF, GunZ, Sieger-Maximus, lester_88, BlackPowers, Jenova, Sn33zy... And this is only those we noticed, there is much more thats sure.

And there is also the ton of people who turned out all spy, or all SA, since they couldnt keep any DA anyway ;)

Those people all stopping to give clicks to PR, it seems it does have a monster effect on top PR guys growths, just see Lor having a worse growth than OTC even if hes at the bottom of his chain with Div and Graahoeje.

I'm just wondering if PR is still proud of starting this war by banning me and my people from Wildfire?

Could they expect such retaliation from us?

Was it really worth it to abuse of their power over their tool and try to bring me down that way?

Something that Annihilation decided because it would help them in ranks and keep me behind, now i'm not sure that if PR would ask their members if they would rather not get us back in CW and get to stop the sabs ;)

All that because i screwed some lazy spenders nights :)

And still lot to come.. this war just started still

OneMoreLonleyGuy
30th November 2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah,but lets not forget they dragged people like me into it by sabbing over gold hits, so a 7mill hit that sucked for me was worth the roughfly 800mill I have sabbed off them,in less then 5 days of sabbing.Im sure your proud PR...

>The Lonely One<

Fastrobbie_FR
30th November 2005, 01:33 PM
Well I have not much to add to that ... exept for that you are right this mass only started.

I have been busy talking around a bit ... and this looks promising :D

As some know, I have lead 2 masses now and a thirth one in a bit of time, and i'm pretty happy about it.

Sabbing someone 100 to 500 IS in 1 night , well it is fun, even though the victim doesn't care.

And I doubt PR annihilation cares either about us sabbing PR. Anyways many people got hurt because of their decision ... maybe it would be smart for them to talk to their members once before making such decisions.

But ohwell, it's always easy to critisise other people ofcourse ... everyone makes mistakes

loldongs
30th November 2005, 01:36 PM
Well im bored so i took last numbers from growth page, which are like 3 days old, compared them with today tff..

GoddessLaura- 1,286,616 1,439,821 +153205 (mercs whore)

Who's going down?

We, in Catharsis, saw a countless number of people who left PR chain already, only after a very few weeks of the war.. JCrazy84, RobertVH, TyroniusRex, Blu3_Auroram Aggie, xtine08, zlooo, El-nino, Valheru_Prince, ab_iwillkillu, Slim259, fazi000000, Acyd_Rayn, Lordorcmaster_HF, GunZ, Sieger-Maximus, lester_88, BlackPowers, JCrazy84, Jenova, Sn33zy... And this is only those we noticed, there is much more thats sure.

And there is also the ton of people who turned out all spy, or all SA, since they couldnt keep any DA anyway ;)

Those people all stopping to give clicks to PR, it seems it does have a monster effect on top PR guys growths, just see Lor having a worse growth than OTC even if hes at the bottom of his chain with Div and Graahoeje.

I'm just wondering if PR is still proud of starting this war by banning me and my people from Wildfire?

Was it really worth it to abuse of their power over their tool and try to bring me down that way?

Something that Annihilation decided because it would help them in ranks and keep me behind, now i'm not sure that if PR would ask their members if they would rather not get us back in CW and get to stop the sabs ;)

Interesting info SS. It's nice to see PR lose so many big people, like aggie and slim259 and countless smaller people who really make the difference.

It's funny when the say there banning was justified because of some age or 4 crap, but when I say I hate PR for some age 3 and 4 stuff they tell me to get over it. The hypocrisy lives on.

mcm-never-dies
30th November 2005, 02:14 PM
there'll always be hypocrisy in koc :p

I will not choose a side in this war, because I don't realy know the history. But I do think that PR grwos much too fast, so maybe this war can change the rankings :D

OneMoreLonleyGuy
30th November 2005, 04:04 PM
I thought the same Mcm but unfortionatly for them they made the decision for me by sabbing over gold cause soldier_worst posted in PR that it was ok to reply to RF gold hits by sabbing >.> Thats a load of shit...

so the mass's can continue to suffer for the actions of a few morons.

>The Lonely One<

Pain Reliever
30th November 2005, 04:25 PM
Its funny to see PR becomming the center point for hate in KoC, since SC left all thats is left in PR, Sab away PEOPLE!@!!

Valheru_Prince
30th November 2005, 04:50 PM
Noticed my name was up there, i took some friends along though and we were not exactly direct so if all other names were down the chain as well it might not make such as difference. Itīs later in the age and the clicking peak is over meaning for PR that their credits are building and are not turned into soldiers as fast anymore. And to make things even worse....to catch up at this rate 40-50k each 3 days Lor won't be caught before end of age. And to undermine these stats even further, spies/sentries are not included... IMO PR will dominate the age, with or without full support.

gohd
30th November 2005, 05:30 PM
Its funny to see PR becomming the center point for hate in KoC, since SC left all thats is left in PR, Sab away PEOPLE!@!!

i think denny did a much better job as pr leader... lor seem ruthless in his effort to win at any cost, where denny played more for his alliance as a whole to do well.. something lor seems to have forgotten about... im curious as to weather pr has mounted any sort of effective counter to these sabbings?

Valheru_Prince
30th November 2005, 05:52 PM
All sabbed people receive free clicks to compensate for the losses.

blunderball
30th November 2005, 07:50 PM
Something that Annihilation decided because it would help them in ranks and keep me behind, now i'm not sure that if PR would ask their members if they would rather not get us back in CW and get to stop the sabsGetting CW back might be enough to stop yourself, but the majority of sabbers wont care (or would probably end up sabbing you for 'selling out').

This thing is only going to end when/if you guys get bored.

Carnival*
30th November 2005, 07:59 PM
thank god i havent gone to war im doing better this age

Xull
30th November 2005, 08:13 PM
All sabbed people receive free clicks to compensate for the losses.Great! More units to increase those farms' tbg... :tongue:

i think denny did a much better job as pr leader... lor seem ruthless in his effort to win at any cost, where denny played more for his alliance as a whole to do well.. something lor seems to have forgotten about... im curious as to weather pr has mounted any sort of effective counter to these sabbings?Yeah I agree... I don't think pr had as many decisions looked down upon last age...

Efreet
30th November 2005, 10:48 PM
i love how they gloat about growth but fail to mention about fake clicking that members in there chain have done and passing out of the tools to do so. (not an accusation but a fact check there posts all over GUA)

Secondly every chain loses members thourgh out the age for various reasons, either they were made a better else where, wanted to go independent, etc etc so I doubt you can claim that all the people who left are becuase of your sabbing. Yes I'll give you credit some left because of it but not all of it.

OneMoreLonleyGuy
30th November 2005, 11:43 PM
wow must of given alot of peoples hard ernd clicks away then...

>The Lonely One<

NickW
1st December 2005, 09:56 AM
Hehe, seems SS is right in this case ;). I already noticed Lor is losing tff-gap with the Graahoeje-chain..That's interesting, we'll see if one ever will catch lor, in ranks and in tff :)

lvly5TiCa1
1st December 2005, 07:56 PM
what SS has failed to mentions is that half of PR is below 5 tiers and most of them are the biggest chains, dragongem-, Mradger is down 2 so halved growth there, duplo and phoenix, april, gem-, goddesslaura and those are the ones i get off the top of my head. now how many have asked for a truce against PR, SS? Lord_Tazz, pamdora, DT, Dvd_X (who is joining PR), LOP is crumbling as well from a source that wishes to remain anonymous since even LOP_Killersam admitted to sharing accounts and "hacked" accounts are increasing in their chain. Just goes to show how much PR are getting the upper hand, oh and aggie is considering coming back and the tohers have left to build up ;)

hitoriki
1st December 2005, 09:14 PM
what SS has failed to mentions is that half of PR is below 5 tiers and most of them are the biggest chains, dragongem-, Mradger is down 2 so halved growth there, duplo and phoenix, april, gem-, goddesslaura and those are the ones i get off the top of my head. now how many have asked for a truce against PR, SS? Lord_Tazz, pamdora, DT, Dvd_X (who is joining PR), LOP is crumbling as well from a source that wishes to remain anonymous since even LOP_Killersam admitted to sharing accounts and "hacked" accounts are increasing in their chain. Just goes to show how much PR are getting the upper hand, oh and aggie is considering coming back and the tohers have left to build up ;)

MrAgder has the lowest growth rate of all of them [quite sure[. I don't know about Dragongem ... Also if you add Dragongem, its still lower than OTC

Duplo and Phoenix have 0 growth period since all they do is leech off of Lor.

lvly5TiCa1
1st December 2005, 09:31 PM
im sure around 80 officers dont do anything...and they both dont click lol sure thing :crazy:

Converge
1st December 2005, 09:45 PM
SS don't try to claim responsibility for slim259 leaving chain. His reason for leaving was not catharsis, in fact he sabbed more from you then you got from him so nice try. :)

TheUnknownSoldier
2nd December 2005, 11:44 PM
It's funny seeing how a pup like SS responds when he is caught cheating. As if you are above facing consequences for your poor decisions. Anyone who has to cheat to get ahead on a computer game is pretty pathetic, and has some serious growing up to do.

Since you have been found out here, I wonder what game you'll go try to cheat next...

And I noticed that you left out all the sab damage done to you and your allies by PR. I think that would give some perspective to everyone out there.

HumphreysDragons
5th December 2005, 05:17 PM
Cheating a recruiter is totally different than cheating KoC. If the recruiter isn't secure, how is that the fault of your enemies? Corporate esponiage takes place every day; if you don't have adequate safeguards, you are screwed. You take whatever your enemy gives you.

hitoriki
5th December 2005, 07:26 PM
It's funny seeing how a pup like SS responds when he is caught cheating. As if you are above facing consequences for your poor decisions. Anyone who has to cheat to get ahead on a computer game is pretty pathetic, and has some serious growing up to do.

Since you have been found out here, I wonder what game you'll go try to cheat next...

And I noticed that you left out all the sab damage done to you and your allies by PR. I think that would give some perspective to everyone out there.

Pr takes nothing compared to what catharsis takes from pr. in other news, bye bye quaza ^^

Bloo
5th December 2005, 08:57 PM
Pr takes nothing compared to what catharsis takes from pr. in other news, bye bye quaza ^^

Yeah, lol. Agreed.
At last count Catharsis had taken over 70billion! :D

I sabb on Catharsis regular,....and barely see anyone from PR in my logs (considering how much I hit them) :D

Like taking candy from a baby.

Always Greener
5th December 2005, 09:01 PM
I thought the same Mcm but unfortionatly for them they made the decision for me by sabbing over gold cause soldier_worst posted in PR that it was ok to reply to RF gold hits by sabbing >.> Thats a load of shit...

so the mass's can continue to suffer for the actions of a few morons.

>The Lonely One<
Our IRIS is for the entire KoC. Although Allyette is a PR member, her officers are also targetted. She still accepts it.
People in PR chain but not members are also targetted.

Your RF farm list is for targetting PR only.

It seems that your RF farmlist is not fair for PR. So, Soldier_Worst's idea makes sense.

Will_Decay
6th December 2005, 02:46 PM
WEll I dont think that SS is souly responsable for it I think that he and his people have done alot of damage. I dont think that Lor is happy he banned SS from CW, but I dont think anyone expected this kinda response, lol.

Seems PR has more to contend with now, LoP aswel as alot of former SC accounts and apparnetly RF are sabbing on catheriss. I think that PR leadership just fails to realise how much damage the allience is taking, It is just my opinion but I think Denny was a better leader, Lor seems too proud to call a truce.

(Just my 2 cents)

~WD~

lvly5TiCa1
6th December 2005, 08:57 PM
http://www.phoenixrising.at/forums/showthread.php?t=22717

LOP's main account is selling off, how will this affect Carthisisis or w/e (i only remember decent sab chains)

btw i have sabbed triple this week of what Cartharisises sab totals this week totaled too. shows the lack of damage they do.

Quaza- left to form a duel chain of S3H

lvly5T

(when are these warnings timing out!? Ive had them for months)

Elena
7th December 2005, 01:51 AM
http://www.phoenixrising.at/forums/showthread.php?t=22717

LOP's main account is selling off, how will this affect Carthisisis or w/e (i only remember decent sab chains)

btw i have sabbed triple this week of what Cartharisises sab totals this week totaled too. shows the lack of damage they do.

lvly5T

One of the advantages to the loose structure we have in Catharsis is that no one account, or chain, dominates. Individual members may come and go without having a major impact on our results. While I understand the account you are talking about was an active sabber, I don't know him personally and he had no role in our organizing/leadership.

As to your claim that you've sabbed triple what we have this week, I'm assuming you're making a bad joke. I've never heard of anyone sabbing that much in a week individually. Frankly I think downplaying what we do is a rather stupid strategy, seeing as how it just makes the members who have been sabbed feel as if their losses mean nothing.

Lor20_RJ
7th December 2005, 10:33 AM
The only thing i regret is not keeping ss banned right from the start of the age.
oh and about saying we don't do damage back - in the past month we have sabbed roughly 90 billion worth (not including ppl who dont use iris) and that would have been more if they actually had any weapons (number of successfull sabs were 29,000, catharsis is at around 3000 i think)
It sucks that they sab our smaller members but frankly there is nothing I can do about it.
And yes - I didnt think so many ppl would jump on the *****ing badwagon they are leading but I guess one shouldnt be that surprised.
Lor20

Spinky
7th December 2005, 10:46 AM
Isn't IRIS for whole KoC? Anyways, I think he ment damage PR makes to SS chain compared to what they do to PR.

Lor20_RJ
7th December 2005, 11:12 AM
well catharsis doesnt only sab pr either so i guess its a fair comparison.
i dunno, i dont like this boasting about damage thing - i much rather construct something that destroy it.
Lor20

Morten
7th December 2005, 11:15 AM
The only thing i regret is not keeping ss banned right from the start of the age.
oh and about saying we don't do damage back - in the past month we have sabbed roughly 90 billion worth (not including ppl who dont use iris) and that would have been more if they actually had any weapons (number of successfull sabs were 29,000, catharsis is at around 3000 i think)
It sucks that they sab our smaller members but frankly there is nothing I can do about it.
And yes - I didnt think so many ppl would jump on the *****ing badwagon they are leading but I guess one shouldnt be that surprised.
Lor20

hmm 90 bill is not more than what top 10 in Prodigy has together: And i want the sabs that was done to me and my chain not to count since it was banking SA weapons only that were sabbed X-p
.. ill send the calculated list to lor20 so he can redraw it from IRIS sab stats.. >_>

Legowelt
7th December 2005, 11:45 AM
How can you compare IRIS' stats to ircbot where only PR sabs are saved ..

Maybe off-topic, but what I find the most funny thing about this whole situation is that SS got banned cause he messed with the leaders for a real short period, while RF members have been sweeping smaller members for a while now, and they didn't get banned :tongue:

Either Div is really sucking up to PR, or PR jsut has no balls :)

Lor20_RJ
7th December 2005, 12:33 PM
thats cuz u assume the wrong motive for the ban of ss.

Lor20

Will_Decay
7th December 2005, 06:56 PM
thats cuz u assume the wrong motive for the ban of ss.

Lor20

What was the reason for banning him if you dont mind me asking, I have heard it was over him farming one of your top people for like 500 mil, any truth to that?

TheNightTraveller
7th December 2005, 07:59 PM
What was the reason for banning him if you dont mind me asking, I have heard it was over him farming one of your top people for like 500 mil, any truth to that?
This question was asked many times before in the Top Ranking discussion thread. It was like 10-20 pages of arguing back and forth. Nobody actually know what the exact reason is ~I could be wrong on this, so :biteme: ~. If you are interested in the attack by SS, it was him attacking duplo_pr for about 350mi of gold, if I remember correctly.

Irish-Terror
7th December 2005, 08:46 PM
yes it was debated forever. i know im not part of it at all but i thought it was very interesting to read about... and all i could gather is that SS got a sell to hit on duplo and that was apparently the cap on a series of events that pissed PR off. apparently lor has some really good reasons to ban him but the only reason that anyone knows is ss getting enough SA to hit duplo. theres more to the story im sure but that is all that most people know. i wish someone would explain this better...

Elena
8th December 2005, 12:18 AM
well catharsis doesnt only sab pr either so i guess its a fair comparison.
i dunno, i dont like this boasting about damage thing - i much rather construct something that destroy it.
Lor20

*blinks*

Actually, Catharsis as an organization does only sab PR. The rule is that no one is to post sabs on non-PR members in the irc channel. Certainly individual members may sab non-PR members as well, but these should never be included in any of our sab totals.

I would agree that right now any actual comparisons of damage are going to be pointless since not all of our members post to the irc channel. Many use Prodigy, but I would assume those totals include sabs on other chains as well, much as IRIS's do (note that I have used neither so I'm just going on assumptions here). Also as Morten pointed out, unless you separate the total of weapons actually broken from those sabbed you'll be including sabbed BPMs which may or may not actually break, but are as likely to have been repaired (previously) or sold. And comparing number of missions just seems silly unless you're trying only to show participation rather than damage (for the record, the current total on the bot which I would estimate only includes 1/4 of our total results actually pasted to irc [the bot went down and lost most of the results] has nearly double the 3k missions you suggested).

As a final comment, attempts to make it look like we're going after your 'smaller' members are seriously misleading and essentially political BS. I suppose at your size everyone else could just merge into the 'small' but realistically as I'm sure you know, the truly tiny accounts are unsabbable this age. For mass targets we go for accounts with significant weapon totals so that we can do more damage. It's obviously more effective to take 500 IS off an account than to go for one we can only get 50 from.

Lor20_RJ
8th December 2005, 02:03 AM
oh the 3k was a typo, meant to say 9k, anyways - as u said the discussion is pretty pointless as a ton of the weapons on both sides never broke, both sides dont report all their results and so on. i only posted a number to show we are actually damaging them back. and small is always in comparison and i didnt say tiny.i've yet to see an organised mass on me or remco or lego or any anni for that matter.

It's obviously more effective to take 500 IS off an account than to go for one we can only get 50 from.

and that just goes to show your lack of ethics. you just want to do damage, no matter whom to. Of course bombing civillians in a war to break the spirit is "effective". Does that make it right?
As for you personally I don't even know what your quarral with PR is.
Lor20

Elena
8th December 2005, 02:25 AM
and that just goes to show your lack of ethics. you just want to do damage, no matter whom to. Of course bombing civillians in a war to break the spirit is "effective". Does that make it right?
As for you personally I don't even know what your quarral with PR is.
Lor20

There are certain things I find unethical that can be done in KoC, such as cheating, but simply causing damage to the other side is not one of them. Your officers are not civilians. They are 'officers' with 'armies' of 'soldiers' and 'mercenaries'. If they were civilians they'd be your peasants or something.

We're not randomly choosing targets either, as I just demonstrated, so saying that we 'just want to do damage, no matter whom to' is inaccurate. For one thing, we only choose targets in your chain (directly feeding your growth). The only time I personally have hit a target outside the chain was when they sabbed me first. Secondly, those within the chain are usually targeted based on their impact on PR. Either they're big accounts we'd like to see outside the chain or they're some of your more active sabbers.

As to why I'm personally sabbing PR, I'd like to think I've already been very open about that, but then again it's no longer so easy to talk to y'all being banned from #phoenix and with certain people I used to talk to no longer returning my messages ;) Short version: as I would hope you realized before I left, I never was comfortable with your strategy of 'domination'. To me there is nothing interesting in a game in which there is no real competition. At first, I assumed I would only be working 'outside' PR rather than 'against' it, but as time passed the prevailing attitude I've seen from you guys has been one of arrogance and has demonstrated a complete lack of concern with the impact your actions may have on others and the rest of the game. I'd really prefer not to get personal with this, but if you remember our last conversation, it did not go well. As you know, I still have quite a few people in PR I consider friends, but in general I do not support the behavior of the alliance and many of the decisions you have made this age.

Rulerr_Koen-PR
10th December 2005, 02:25 AM
Ya'll are just haters
Lor is just mighty this Age
And for that you will blame him here on this shitty forums, that's just cocky if you ask me
PR is just the best, we'll never fall

Carlos
10th December 2005, 09:36 AM

GoddessLaura- 1,286,616 1,439,821 +153205 (mercs power)

Who's going down?

We, in Catharsis, saw a countless number of people who left PR chain already, only after a very few weeks of the war.. JCrazy84, RobertVH, TyroniusRex, Blu3_Auroram Aggie, xtine08, zlooo, El-nino, Valheru_Prince, ab_iwillkillu, Slim259, fazi000000, Acyd_Rayn, Lordorcmaster_HF, GunZ, Sieger-Maximus, lester_88, BlackPowers, Jenova, Sn33zy... And this is only those we noticed, there is much more thats sure.

blackpowers is in my chain but jojned pr chain as part of a deal

lvly5TiCa1
12th December 2005, 09:33 PM
As to your claim that you've sabbed triple what we have this week, I'm assuming you're making a bad joke. I've never heard of anyone sabbing that much in a week individually. Frankly I think downplaying what we do is a rather stupid strategy, seeing as how it just makes the members who have been sabbed feel as if their losses mean nothing.

no joke hun, its all true, even if i added up all the different bots and systems, i have totalled way over triple in the last week. Or does that hurt Cartharis' ego? Also, Rich is wanting to stop as he wants to play rank again, oh did i forget to say that Lor is still 600k ahead of Gra, you guys can try to brag a bit better...cant you

lvly5T