PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Allowing a few extra days for Reviewers to repost their reviews. -9/12

Fusion
4th September 2004, 07:10 PM
All reviewers or anyone else who has made an review and the link of the thread was in the GUA Reviews thread, should repost their own reviews within the next week. By then, the remaining reviews that haven't been posted by the creator, will be reposted by myself. I will of course give credit to the original creator and I hope that the one week's time will be enough. If it isn't then this can be increased if need be, but it'd be better if it can be done as soon as possible. That's all i have to say. If you have any questions, or opinions about this, reply to this thread or PM me. (I'm leaving this thread for discussion if there is any, but if there's any spam I'll close it of course.)

_outlaw
4th September 2004, 07:50 PM
if you havent noticed (just in case) mine is down at the bottom

Fusion
4th September 2004, 08:09 PM
Hmm...I noticed it and even cut n pasted the link. Guess I forgot to put it in the GUA Reviews thread. I'll do that now. Thanks for posting that. Reminded me of something I forgot. >.< (Dam the arcade...it's addictive now.)