PDA

View Full Version : only one race alliances

Carnival*
18th November 2005, 03:50 PM
im just wondering what is up with all the alliances for 1 race only? do people really think 1 is better than other? and dont you need people from all races to have good chain?

AznCrusad3r
18th November 2005, 04:00 PM
there's an alliance with only 1 race? which one?????

and there is no better or best, but humans are favoured more by higher ranked cuz they give more TBG, so they can boost more stats i guess, whereas dwarf gets massive defense and orc gets massive attack

elves, well they are the sab accounts, u don't see much elves up there in the high ranks

Carnival*
18th November 2005, 08:14 PM
fear the elves and the new orc order

AznCrusad3r
19th November 2005, 01:32 AM
i guess fear the elves is a full out spy alliance
and new orc order is slayers only :)

suckulus
20th November 2005, 04:08 PM
im just wondering what is up with all the alliances for 1 race only? do people really think 1 is better than other? and dont you need people from all races to have good chain?

while single race alliances have a serious disadvantage when it comes to recruiting, other than that i see no problems with them. it is not required that an alliance have players from all different playing styles. although it can be helpful, an all-sab or all-attack alliance can be just as sucessful as one which mixes both. (especially since koc success = getting members who will click a lot.)

besides, being one race only does not require that all your members play the same. bonus be what they may, it is possible to make a well-rounded account from any race. although many people pick the race with the bonus most suited to their playing style, some do not. there are orcs who bank more than attack, dwarves who attack a lot, elves who rarely, if ever, sab.

Iceman
24th November 2005, 11:01 PM
I think the Suckulus' post is totally right, anyway in past ages one-race alliances were more popular than now.

An alliance that is limited in any way like language, race or gender is going to have mor problems to suceed than another one without the limitations, the reason is obvious: less people = less clicks = less weapons and cnsequently less support.

There is not anything bad with that kind of alliances but I would not join one like that...

suckulus
25th November 2005, 12:38 PM
at the same time, alliances which have a specific unifying factor (language, interest, race, playing style) can sometimes be a lot more loyal, cohesive, and better organized. while they will never compete in size with the mass alliances, they can be very strong on their own level.

Iluhicamina_MX
13th January 2006, 07:11 AM
However Ice-Man, single races alliances and single language alliances, have also a mayor benefit as a counterpart for those supposed limitations. As suckulus said, theres more unity, wich translates in more activity= more clicks, more posting, more participation in battlefield actions.

And in my personal opinion, a single race alliance of the most popular koc race and a one language alliance of the most used koc language might be at the same level of a mayor alliance if they had the same tools they have (recruiters, farmlists, chatchannels).

I wouldnt be in one if i didnt belive it is possible (im not saying is not dificult)

Dragonkilaca
13th January 2006, 04:06 PM
hmmmm I'm a human

A little more to the content next time, please. Davie

Juukamen
20th June 2006, 12:17 PM
Where are fear the elves ? URL ??

SilverSable
20th June 2006, 02:01 PM
I am not familiar with that alliance. But, you can check here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27567) to try and find them.

I am also closing this thread. I moved it from the Round Table and I don't even know how or why it was there, and it's almost a year old. :eek: