PDA

View Full Version : Age 4 confirmed

Phyrus
6th October 2004, 07:19 PM
After finally managing to get word from one of the KOC admins, they have confirmed to me of something special.

Age 4 has been confirmed to be released mid January 2005
Layout most likely will not change and stay relatively the same as Age 2

... and to be honest this is basically it so far as from what I was informed, however do not go exactly by this as it is not official however but in plans. Official word is yet to come.

Ok this is all the word i can give and all i have been given. do not PM me to ask them questions etc to get me to relay them as they are still extremely busy day-by-day, however to let everyone know, they have not abandoned Kings Of Chaos, and they have been trying to keep maintaining the servers while many people have apparently been trying to ask for more power :slant: but anyway.

This is all, regards,

PS: any threads opened regarding age 4 or any of this information on this thread will be closed. All this information is all i know so we will be unable to answer further questions about it, so please dont start spamming the forums asking for more info to do with any of this, this also goes for those who goto #kingsofchaos on the chatchannel server. (ie: IRC)

Jedi
6th October 2004, 07:51 PM
OK, this is great news. Age 3 is gonna be over somewhere in early 2nd quarter '05, I assume. Beta Age 4 should begin subsequently for (I hope not) around 6 months. When are they gonna announce prize for this age?

loldongs
6th October 2004, 08:02 PM
ok does that mean this upcoming winter (2004-2005) or the winter after that, so the winter ending 2005?

Phyrus
6th October 2004, 08:08 PM
ok does that mean this upcoming winter (2004-2005) or the winter after that, so the winter ending 2005?

this coming winter.

When are they gonna announce prize for this age?

I didnt ask them about ingame stuff as i thought i'd leave that to you guys/girls the players, however if i get a chance i will ask, but dont rely on a reply any time soon.

ummm... i forgot people could still make replies to open threads in announcements forum.

ok, the instant someone posts something negative about this will result in thread closure. we dont want announcements to be a forum of negativity.

Captain Tightpants
6th October 2004, 08:42 PM
When are they gonna announce prize for this age?
If there were going to be prizes for Age 3, that would've been announced at the start. It'll be a minor miracle if they throw anything together now.

Jedi
6th October 2004, 09:45 PM
It's those little incentives for newcomers to play. The same old faces dominate the top 3, Denny and LS seldom attack others, they only live with the TBG. Somebody once said that LS wasn't interested in the prize. He just play to become no 1. I'll be darned, I want to win that X-Box or one of those ATI Radeon AGP. So move on...

this coming winter.

:uhh: OK, you mentioned earlier "next winter", so I assumed 2005. This Age is shorter than I thought. It's almost impossible to beat the top players, so might as well they restart the whole Age on equal ground. I.e. you won't be able to keep your officers. IMO, the idea of clicking for soldier is getting out of hand.

Phyrus
6th October 2004, 09:59 PM
as i said in the first post, its all i know and what ive been told, i wish i could release more info... but i didnt want to push them around.

Zap
7th October 2004, 08:33 AM
I am excited about this, I am really looking forward to see the new features :hat:, but the admins haven't been generous to hand out more info I see :bowl:

HylianWarrior
7th October 2004, 10:03 AM
So meaning Winter, Is this winter Northern Hemisphere or Southern Hemisphere (Is it the Winter this December or Winter next June?)

DJTrancer-DM
7th October 2004, 12:04 PM
In America.. meaning the northern hemisphere... this december.. even though it is kind of short notice...

MysteryQuest
8th October 2004, 12:47 PM
w00t, thanks for the confirmation. This will reduce the questions asked in some forums and questions from my officers, sub-officers, friends and other people :) :D
I hope it will be a great Age! I'm in :)

Clone
8th October 2004, 02:23 PM
There really isn't a need for the discussion of age 4 as it is a long way off.

Thread closed.