PDA

View Full Version : Burning Legion- new players welcome

loki-
6th October 2004, 07:27 AM
alliance name: Burning Legion
forum: http://s6.invisionfree.com/burning_legion/index.php?act=idx
http://s6.invisionfree.com/burning_legion
member count: currently 5 and growing

Why do you want an alliance thread on GUA?
i want a thread to recruit and to have some fun, telling weird jokes, sabbing enemies for fun , have a nice group of people.
and to meet new people. Also I want to share my experience with other people .And off course because this is THE place people who are looking for an alliance, come .I don't know what else i might put in here so i'll keep it at this.

Brief description of your alliance:

-our alliance was founded my me loki-
i've been playing since age 2 where i was learning and discovering the game.
I ended age 2 with 1175 units all with the best weapons available which were excaliburs and dragonskins back then. i started pretty slow in age 3 but have a rank off 2230 now .i'm currently trying to build some defence.
I mainly play for fun and don't click inhumanly to get a terriblly high rank-it's just for fun. i do however have some strong allies and members that can help you whenever you get into trouble.

-our main goal is helping the beginning players , rather then being the next clicking alliance that only wants their oficers to click a lot so they can be good themselves. (not that good players aren't accepted)

~ Approved = Tytrox

Haplo
8th October 2004, 04:54 AM
Again a clan made by one of TSH members and be sure to check it out since the leader has been around for ages and has plenty of experience to help everyone out..:D You can also expect to be helped fast if you have a problem that needs solving so what it is stopping you from joining? :icon_blus

loki-
8th October 2004, 05:04 AM
and let's not forget some famous spammers...
and some crazy /funny people.

Gaidin
8th October 2004, 08:07 AM
sp@m w@r Friends.. all come together at Burning Legion! be part of a rising alliance and sign up now! an alliance that does not threaten you into joining the command chain, just sign up and have a great time at KoC

loki-
8th October 2004, 09:08 AM
we aren't just the next alliance that wants clicking officers.
we are here to help yu.