PDA

View Full Version : Not Showing New Mail?

Anduine
7th November 2005, 06:58 PM
Whenever I log in, even if I have a new message it will say on the left side of the screen under the tabs 0 messages or 1 messages or whatever, but never highlighted like it should be for new mail.
Then I check, and I have new mail? Any way to fix or anything?

Xull
7th November 2005, 08:02 PM
Its always been like that that I know of... sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't >_<
nothing you can do about it though... just check your mail every time you go on ;)

Irish-Terror
7th November 2005, 08:37 PM
ya ive just gotten used to checking it when i get on. i only think the little number has been bold and red like once or twice for me... its almost just plain like i don't have any messages... its kinda annoying

Anduine
8th November 2005, 04:40 AM
Good that it's not just me :)

I'm sending Rocco an email about it now.

Shadowfox
10th November 2005, 04:47 AM
Works fine on my account ... maybe you have people that chack your account and check your messages.
Thats why they don't highlight ;)

Xull
10th November 2005, 05:04 AM
Works fine on my account ... maybe you have people that chack your account and check your messages.
Thats why they don't highlight ;)
It doesn't even count the new messages... Once we press the new mail button it somtimes updates it (and shows it highlighted, or at least with the new messages) but it later it updates it too.

On the actual inbox page it does show which ones we haven't read but, most of the time it doesn't show it in the counter :P

WRATHZILLA
10th November 2005, 05:05 AM
Happens to me all the time.

ROLYAT
10th November 2005, 06:12 AM
usually, it doesnt work for me either but after i start banking gold or training troops it shows up. just check ur mailbox whenever u get on. it's not that big of a deal. it only takes a couple seconds out of ur time.

Shadowfox
10th November 2005, 10:09 AM
Well it happens to me too ... but if I visit like my armory then it shows.

I always need to visit an other KoC page before it shows them!

Weakestlink33
14th November 2005, 03:18 PM
It worked for me in age 4, but it doesn't work for me in age 5...Im not really sure why this happens though

Star Worms
15th November 2005, 05:22 AM
Same thing happens with me.

drumrtom
16th November 2005, 04:22 AM
if you flip between pages, ie. base-armory-training-attacklog. then it'll normally come up after 3 or 4 pages. other than that just click it. but i do like it when i know i have new mail! sometimes even just refreshing the page a few times make it work.