PDA

View Full Version : How to get more money income

GaLdInO
7th November 2005, 08:11 AM
alright, i just started playin yesterday and... it seems as my army gets bigger, the less income i get. how do you raise it? so far ive read about how attacking people with higher tff than me and i i make money

Deathfire14
7th November 2005, 09:00 AM
The more soldiers you get in the more your TBG (Turn based gold) increases, which means you will be getting more money. To increase your army quickly you need to use the recruiters (clickers).
You get an extra 34 gold (if your humans) for each soldier you get into your army. Hope that helps :)

Marko795
7th November 2005, 03:31 PM
remember also that if you train soldoirs into spies or sentry then you lost the TBG for those spies/sentry

(sentrys/spies dont give you TBG)

Xull
7th November 2005, 03:36 PM
remember also that if you train soldoirs into spies or sentry then you lost the TBG for those spies/sentry

(sentrys/spies dont give you TBG)spies & sentries do give you tbg, but less than regular units - its mercenaries that do not give you tbg.
tbg for spies/sentries is 15 for nonhuman, 18 for human.

GaLdInO
7th November 2005, 04:35 PM
Oo ok. i guess its cause of my spies, got 3 spies (yea yea not much but i just started) and i guess thats why i was losing money. the only people at my rank right now are like people who quit and their accounts ahve been there for ever. made 47000 attacking some guy with like 87 ogers ( but i had recon him and fromt he looks of it, his account hadnt been active seen his attack turns which were like 300 something) so i guess thats a quicker way to make money

Monsuco
7th November 2005, 04:54 PM
You may wish to download a recruiter (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897). A recruiter is a program were you click a bunch of peope's unique links, and in return they click your link. For every click you recieve you get 1 soldier. The more soldiers you have, the more gold you get each turn. Also, you can get more men each day by upgrading your unit production on the training page. You can also attack to get gold, or raise your defence to make it harder for people to attack you and steal your gold. But recruiters are probably the most effective method of getting gold.

GaLdInO
7th November 2005, 07:05 PM
i dont know if i want a big army though. if you have a big army, that means you have to attack bigger ones to get more money. so im thinking maybe i should just raise my attack, spy, and sentrate(so people wont know i dont ohave a defense)

Xull
7th November 2005, 07:53 PM
i dont know if i want a big army though. if you have a big army, that means you have to attack bigger ones to get more money. so im thinking maybe i should just raise my attack, spy, and sentrate(so people wont know i dont ohave a defense)First of all, its not a good idea to say much about your stats on the forums here (especially defense + sentry)
and second, you can always just train your excess units to spies/sentries... taht way they will still give you tbg but it'll keep your tff low ;)

NainamoR
7th November 2005, 11:23 PM
Xull's completely right, don't post your stats here, i've had bad experiences...:D

GaLdInO
8th November 2005, 08:06 AM
so far... no attacks in :D
no one erally attacks me... do i have to wait until im in a higher rank or something to find it more challenging?