PDA

View Full Version : Attacking...

NainamoR
7th November 2005, 02:38 AM
When i attack other players on KoC, even though they might have 100k i only am able to steal max 3k from them. HELP!

It's really annyoing, because i'm just stocking upp the attack turns and i need some fast gold. My turn base gold(not the best) isn't enough to keep my weapons and tools afloat, and repaired. I also don't have enough money to train men and mercenaires, which i really need right now. The way i attack is if my spies can't break through the defence of the person i'm attacking, then i only use 1 attack turn, as not to destroy my army, and if my army is stronger, then i use 15 turns. If the person has 100k in thier treasury, the max i can steal is about 3-5k. If they have 200k(unlikey) then i can only steal about 7k. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Avarice
7th November 2005, 05:10 AM
Your army size is too big compared to them. Attack people who are bigger then you, or train down.

I_AM_MEXI
7th November 2005, 05:37 PM
are you using all 15 turns? its rare to get anything below 50%
Oh and Avarice, are you a disturbed fan by chance?

GaLdInO
7th November 2005, 06:02 PM
ive only played for 2 days but... as i see it. the guy has to have a bigger army than you, thats how you get more money. thats why its VERY good to be a spy. you can check if they guy sucks and has a big army(easy target) and bam, money stolen. max ive stolen with 2 turns atm is 23,000 gold

correction* my max with 2 attack turns now is 54,000 :D
think im gettin the hang of this game

destr0yer_beta
7th November 2005, 06:09 PM
hey yeah listen to the other people, pick on someone your own size/bigger. anyway, i just did you a favor and sheared some of your people off during an attack, now you have less people! am i nice or what?

NainamoR
7th November 2005, 10:07 PM
k, i get it all.
I stopped playing this about 1 year ago, and now i'm playing again, and last time i played i oculd get 100k easily, i just thought they might've changed the weapons or something... Thanks for the replies.

Xull
8th November 2005, 05:00 AM
If you have high enough spy + sa and know where to look you should be able to get 10-20 mil ;)
by the end of last age 25 mil was my minimum, though i'd occasionally find some with as much as 40 or so mil too :)

destr0yer_beta
9th November 2005, 02:52 PM
even if you don't have good spy, go for those with huge armies, they usually 1)cannot provide adequate weapons for all troops 2)they have alot more gold that those other people on your page.

Xull
9th November 2005, 03:19 PM
even if you don't have good spy, go for those with huge armies, they usually 1)cannot provide adequate weapons for all troops 2)they have alot more gold that those other people on your page.Just maybe with that extra tbg they would have enough to get a decent defense?
I'm not saying that there aren't large armies with low defense, i'm just saying chances are they probably put that gold to some use :tongue:

I_AM_MEXI
9th November 2005, 06:40 PM
If you have high enough spy + sa and know where to look you should be able to get 10-20 mil ;)
by the end of last age 25 mil was my minimum, though i'd occasionally find some with as much as 40 or so mil too :)
How high is your spy right now? mines pretty decent now that I just got level 10, but my gold steals right now are about 3 mill max, and I attack anywhere from 20k-9k rank people

NainamoR
9th November 2005, 09:44 PM
I've got about 800 troops, and get nice TBG, not to much, not not enough :D

I think the trick to it is, have good sentry, bout 2k above your current rank, and then people can't see what amount of gold you have. They can only see the army size, which in the rank i'm at now, is nice :)
Also, how long does it say, to get to the 20k rank? Last time it took me a month, but i had very low SA, DA. How long'd it take you?