PDA

View Full Version : Treasury on Rankings - ???

refugiado
5th November 2005, 07:58 AM
Hi to all
In the attack list, I think that your treasury appears if you attack someone on that day...

But I keep checkinh the list to find some targets, and can't find one single player that has his treasury with something different than ???

How can this happens, if there are thousands of combats a day?!?!?!?!

Can anyone explain this to me?!

thx

Okastega
5th November 2005, 08:10 AM
Get your spy up. Your Spy Action has to be two times bigger then the persons Sentry if you want to see their gold.

Xull
5th November 2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah... train more spies, get some keys, and improve your covert level ;)
each level of covert will double your previous ratings for both spy and sentry, max level 10 for a total of 1024 times your base rating.

Anduine
5th November 2005, 11:53 AM
Even if whoever is looking at has no sentries, you still need at least 1 spy to be able to see their gold.
Like Xull said, get your covert level up and train some spies. To get more untrained soldiers you should click your unique link daily.

NainamoR
6th November 2005, 10:28 PM
I noticed if you train your spy and sentry too much, your rank goes why good but your sa and da is low, so i suggest they are the first things you build up.

Xull
7th November 2005, 05:49 AM
I noticed if you train your spy and sentry too much, your rank goes why good but your sa and da is low, so i suggest they are the first things you build up.training won't affect your sa/da much directly unless you have no weapons or you train more units away than you have weapons ;)
It'll affect it somewhat indirectly due to decreasing your tbg a little though :o

I_AM_MEXI
7th November 2005, 05:35 PM
I'll finally be getting level 10 within the next 2 days, I've had some other priorities, my spy is still ranked pretty high either way.
But yea if you're an attacker spy strength is a must, last age my attacks really got better once I started training more spies, this age it will be even easier since the top weapon is worth 60 rather than 15

Xull
7th November 2005, 06:54 PM
higher spy does help, but it doesn't mean its easier - apparently spying is difficult in general this age :(

I_AM_MEXI
7th November 2005, 07:34 PM
higher spy does help, but it doesn't mean its easier - apparently spying is difficult in general this age :(
Well its harder to recon, but I mean easier as in easier to see peoples gold

Xull
7th November 2005, 07:38 PM
Well its harder to recon, but I mean easier as in easier to see peoples goldperhaps, but remember sentry has increased appropriately as well ;)

skerby333
8th November 2005, 11:28 AM
Idiot