PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Annoying...

NainamoR
4th November 2005, 04:11 PM
To me it's so annyoing to have to type letters and numbers everytime you purchase somthing or train a few troops, especially if you acciedentaly spell it incorectly.
Can't the KoC makers fix up that because it's the worst when you attack somebody, have a ton of gold and want to quickly buy something but you don't spell the numbers and letters right and you get attacked.... That's happened to me so many times!!!!!

the_phoenix
4th November 2005, 04:13 PM
yes i know what you mean. but its there to distinguish comps from humans. Also i get mxed up with the N, M ,H maube they should just have numbers

NainamoR
4th November 2005, 04:15 PM
They shuold make it a little more clearer at least...

the_phoenix
4th November 2005, 04:16 PM
yer instead of like blurred and the codes are all curvy. I share your pain

NainamoR
4th November 2005, 04:17 PM
Finally someone that gets it, :)

Monsuco
4th November 2005, 04:24 PM
(Hmm, this seems more like a game suggestion than a question.) Anyways they do need to change the font and make it so that you can have one tab open to one page (say attacks) and another open to the armory and have the caracters in the armory typed in and then switch to the attack tab and attack then buy instantly, that would be nice.

That and making em all numeric so I can use my numberpad would be cool.

Anyways, those numbers are used to prevent people from writting computer scripts to automaticly buy weapons, attack, sabb, and train for them. In previous ages, there were these programs called autobuyers that people were cheating with. Now, autobuyers don't work.

NainamoR
4th November 2005, 04:25 PM
True... all numbers would be great. :D

Xull
4th November 2005, 06:24 PM
True... all numbers would be great. :DMakes it easier for autobuyers to guess though... with all numbers it would reduce the possabilities to 1,000.

NainamoR
4th November 2005, 11:05 PM
Well, maybe you could have up to 10 letter combonations.. better than it being alfanumeric :)

Xull
5th November 2005, 03:23 AM
Typing on a numpad is faster though, and not everyone has numpads. (I don't :P)
so all that would do for me is make it more difficult because then everything could be done from the numpad... (# of turns, and captcha)

Besides, you get used to it after some time...