PDA

View Full Version : The Empire recruitment thread (closes 11 Nov)

Legion
4th November 2005, 03:31 PM
Loco_Loco, make the first post. This thread will be closed on 11 November.

Loco_Loco
4th November 2005, 05:21 PM
I have to go pretty soon, so this isn't going to be much, but I want something here before I go, I will edit it when I get back though!

Welcome to The Empire!

Ranks:

Emperor: Loco_Loco (Emperor Sithesus (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=15931)) Apprentice: Will take over after the Emperor dies/gets killed.

Admiral: Second in command. Can command all troops and all ships including the Death Star, but not the Emperorís TIE or Star Destroyer. Has own Star Destroyer and crew.

General: Has own Star Destroyer and crew to command, can command all troops.

Commander: Has a unit of troopers to command.

Sergeant: Has a squad of troopers to command.

Elite Imperial Guards: Personal Guard to the Emperor.

Imperial Guards: Guards for all the Empireís ships and bases. Two will be selected to be Elite Imperial Guards and will be a personal guard to the Emperor.

Pilot: Pilots own Imperial TIE fighter.

Imperial Troopers: The Empires basic soldiers. (Everyone starts off as this)

Like I said, I know it's not much, but I will edit a bit more information in tomorrow, asap! :)

JediMasterX
7th November 2005, 05:16 PM
I'll join with Sare.

maulkat
8th November 2005, 02:38 AM
I'll join. Just need to play around with another char sheet I made for an Imperial Pilot. This way I'll start off as a trooper.

Loco_Loco
8th November 2005, 10:29 AM
I can make you a pilot if you want Maul. I will need to fill the ranks.

maulkat
8th November 2005, 02:06 PM
Do you want me to post my profile then or wait to see if the clan is made?

Endymion
8th November 2005, 04:39 PM
I'll join to, Loco, though the character I have will need a bit of tweaking...

Loco_Loco
8th November 2005, 04:45 PM
It's up to you maul!

Nice to see ya evil!

Brick Mullet
8th November 2005, 06:27 PM
I'll join if I can have sergeant.

I'll make my character later.

JediMasterX
9th November 2005, 10:00 PM
One question, does the apprentice get his/her own ship?

Loco_Loco
10th November 2005, 12:31 PM
Well, the 11th has come round fast!

Ok, I make five members now! And there is another two who I am pretty sure will join, I will try and get them to post by tomorrow, but if they can't then you don't have to close this thread STRAIGHT away do you Legion? :) *flutters eyes*

cant_last_(banned)
10th November 2005, 12:33 PM
i'll join u can make me anything

Loco_Loco
10th November 2005, 12:40 PM
Great! It's nice to see someone here I don't (think) I know too! :D

cant_last_(banned)
10th November 2005, 12:41 PM
np and i don't think u know me.

maulkat
11th November 2005, 02:01 AM
So did the clan get made or not? Please let it have been made. I would like to RP again on here. Please, Please, Please...

From what I can see, all you need is just one more member. Get that one and I can give you your clan thread. Try looking around, see if there's a buddy of yours out there who is interested. - Legion

Loco_Loco
11th November 2005, 10:59 AM
Sepheroth is, or was or might be, and I think he said he would join, so I will PM him now to tell him the recruitment thread closes today! (Yeah I mean Scion!)

Burice
11th November 2005, 09:21 PM
And I have responded to the summons. Yes. i'll be joining you with a new character. Arthas Shadowstalker.

Loco_Loco
12th November 2005, 10:26 AM
Great! I belive that's enough members for a Clan Page then Legion? :)

darkwonder
12th November 2005, 01:02 PM
is ot good if i join to i will make a charecter for it tomorrow okej what kind of char must it be

Loco_Loco
12th November 2005, 01:56 PM
Just a star wars kinda char. Made for using guns (or a lightsaber if you want to be a jedi, which is cool) and working with technology, a future'ish char. :) Ok?

Someone
12th November 2005, 03:31 PM
Well I had a clan made but you guys didn't show up, but anyway, I'm joining, you still know my characters.
I hope that this time, we can actually make something from our SW clan.
And you guys should watch this
http://www.spelspelen.com/rap_starwars.htm , it's just too funny for words.

Loco_Loco
12th November 2005, 03:53 PM
Hey Someone! Great to see you here! This is much better than last time I attempted to make 'The Empire' :p We have 9 Members? I think now. Last time I got a grand total of two (including me) So it's so far so good! :)

Yeah I have seen that rap before, it's SO FUNNY! :p

Err... Well, nine is more than seven, so you've got your clan thread.- It's here. - (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=534299#post534299)Closed.