PDA

View Full Version : Train or buy?

brewtality
3rd November 2005, 09:12 PM
ok ive noticed that if i train 500 000 gold worth of soldiers to either sentry or spy then ill get a whole lot more points than if i bought either a key or tower...so i was wondering if i should keep training soliders or just buy keys and towers?(yes i know ill get less tbg if i train soliders but i dont care)
thoughts people?

illpeaceyou
3rd November 2005, 09:19 PM
i would train them, but i dont know for sure. they do give you a lot more added to your rating and them lower your army size, which is mostly why i do it. i just buy towers and such when i dont have soldiers left over to train. i mean i have something like almost 100x the number of spies and sentries than i do my TFF.

Mive
3rd November 2005, 09:36 PM
I would train them so if I get attacked it would reduce the number of gold taken from me and my casualties would also go down

Xull
3rd November 2005, 09:59 PM
Not taking tbg into account - ratingwise training will give you more of course, but it is best to complement it by equipping them with tools too.

AznCrusad3r
5th November 2005, 06:26 AM
i personally would train, i always train down into spy sentry, so my army is quite small (only 1100~)
but it depends on personal taste, i like keeping my TBG lowered, so less ppl would attack me, ive held up to 4.5mil gold with only 5mil Def and 6mil Senty lol

Okastega
5th November 2005, 06:29 AM
As you don't care about your TBG then I'd train them all into spy/sentry and only have enough soldiers to hold your weapons.

aznsushiguy
6th November 2005, 09:37 PM
Training 500,000 worth of spies and sentries is more powerful than buying 1 equiped Key/Tower, so train down by all means, but that would also mean lots of cliking and eventually, lots of losses in spies and sentries.

If you want good covert, ur gonna hafta buy tools sooner or later