PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my money?

I Am
2nd November 2005, 06:47 PM
Ok, here's the deal. I make 250 grand a turn. Last time I logged in was at 2:30 pm. Then I logged in again at 7:30 pm. I expected to either have around 2 million bucks, or nothing due to attacks. However, when I logged I saw I only had 600,000 bucks, but I hadn't been attack since the night before.

What happen to all my money? I believe I was attacked(cuz my weapons were damaged), but it never showed up. What's wrong? How can I find out who attacked me?

WRATHZILLA
2nd November 2005, 06:49 PM
Maybe you will never know(I have had a similar problem),or maybe you got sabbed.

I Am
2nd November 2005, 07:46 PM
Maybe you will never know(I have had a similar problem),or maybe you got sabbed.

Ya' mean sabotaged? Can you actually steal money that way?

narut0
2nd November 2005, 07:50 PM
No you can't lose money by sabatage, only weapons.

You probably got attacked and it didn't show up in your logs, were you defence weapons damaged?

If its not thats it was proably KoC stealing your TBG (it does happen)

Westwood
2nd November 2005, 08:00 PM
Yer, fucking bugs liek that happen every now and then in KoC. Gotta watch out for that.

I Am
2nd November 2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, my weapons were damaged, which is why I think I was attacked. But it's annoying that it didn't show up. Oh well, life goes on.....

I_AM_MEXI
2nd November 2005, 10:57 PM
Its probably the glitch of the server again, at the begininning of the age I would attack somebody and I'd get the money and lose turns, but it wouldn't be in my logs. It coulda been something similar to that

WRATHZILLA
5th November 2005, 09:43 AM
I just got 5,000,000+ and it doesnt say their name.This is some bulls**t.