PDA

View Full Version : Warning! What is this?

YellowPIMP
1st November 2005, 09:29 AM
Warning: main(game.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/koc.com/game/www/intel.php on line 2

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'game.inc.php' (include_path='.:/var/www/koc.com/inc:/var/www/koc.com/inc/smarty:/var/www/koc.com/game/inc:/var/www/koc.com/ads/inc') in /var/www/koc.com/game/www/intel.php on line 2

This error came up pretty often today. Bug in koc?

Xull
1st November 2005, 10:38 AM
I've gotten it too... I think I've only gotten it when trying to go to a page I have to be logged in to see though... (without being logged in :P)

They're probably just working on it and thats just a side effect of what they've done, and haven't fixed that part yet :whatgives

laris
1st November 2005, 01:57 PM
The are notting new about this !!!
It have be lot of problem whit koc in AGE 5 !!!

the_phoenix
1st November 2005, 02:12 PM
ive been getting the same prob

Cybah
1st November 2005, 02:24 PM
Same problem here :wavebye:

Pain4
1st November 2005, 02:36 PM
yup same here too. i havent even been able to access koc for the last few hours which is annoying as i know my friend can, and she ses i got robbed 3 times :anger_2:

Heinrich_Himmler
1st November 2005, 03:42 PM
Yea, I've got the same thing. I can log in after I refresh a million times and when I'm in and want to go to a page, I get the warning again. I have to refresh again then and when it actually manages to load the page, I doesn't load captchas which is very annoying

EDIT: it just managed to load captchas :offwall:

BillyfromIbiza
1st November 2005, 04:52 PM
koc admin i care about this game how much do u want ill buy it off u

Jino
1st November 2005, 05:23 PM
Happens to me too. I can simply refresh it and get the page, but it happens again. >_<

Database overload?