PDA

View Full Version : Nameless1s Alliance

Fireheart
30th October 2005, 10:06 AM
Alliance Name: Nameless1s Alliance

Alliance Member Count (on forums): Threads: 75, Posts: 406, Members: 43, Active Members: 43 as of 10/30/2005 and growing as we get the members resituated on the new board :)

Alliance Forum Link: http://nameless-r.us/forums

Brief description of your alliance:
New forum for a new age :) Everyone get over and register :p
We are a neutral alliance and have use of all major recruiters.
Come join the fun and friendships
Fire
AKA Fireheart
Nameless Co-Admin

The contact mod for this thread is Eth

eth
31st October 2005, 12:56 AM
Approved. Good luck with recruiting. Please take note that your posts are expected to be more then three lines in length after your third post. You may PM me if you have any problems.

tak181
31st October 2005, 01:12 AM
Hey all. Nameless1s is an excellent alliance with alot of nice people in it. Even though I am not in it this age anyone who is thinking of joining a nice alliance that likes to sab should join the nameless1s. Just something else to add in, Fireheat is a wicked sabber. :assimilat

lil_thug
1st November 2005, 12:48 AM
hey all lil_thug (aka matt) here, and ima tell you a little about Nameless

first of who am i, well i joined this alliance start of last age, and have never regreted it...this alliance has provided me with alot of options, and now i am well known and respect in Nameless, and soon KoC :P

ok but now for the alliance....the alliance is based on trust and friendship. we help out any members, even if they are ranked really low. we are all strong KoC players, and even stronger sabbers. as fire said, since we are a neutral alliance and have no enemies, we have access to all clickers, and have our own up and running.

so wait are ya waiting for, come and join all the fun in our alliance and our new forums :bolt:

regards
-lil thug
NAMELESS ASSASSIN

evillessheiress
7th November 2005, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone,

This alliance is awesome :) :)
I joined it after being in LOP, and moved because of all of the nice people in it....you get tons of help learning the game, and also help learning how to be an awesome sabber.

My koc name is evillessheiress, and this alliance is by far the best i've seen. The people help out each other so well, with protection, and anything else needed, it just rocks. Our people rock, and so does being neutral....access to every clicker is just cool, cuz we can get tons of soldiers a day

Well, that's what i got to say.
eville

Snow_Ermine
10th November 2005, 12:45 AM
Hi, Snow here!
Nameless is a good group and very helpful to their members!
Join Us!
KOC Snow_Ermine :wavebye:

Drakken
10th November 2005, 04:22 AM
hello Nameless!

Drakk3n has arrived.And he shall tell everyone more about the Nameless.

The nameless is a neutral alliance managed by co-admins Fire aka Fireheart and Farcry and other players. im not sure who. As a neutral alliance, we have access to many recruiters. Ive been with them since age 3 i think.

Anyway,the nameless members are the best.They're there to help you when you're in need of help. There are great sabbers in here too! Through this alliance,i've met many great KoC players and friends with different cultures from all around the world. We work together alot,all of us, and we shall be........The Nameless. Join us and you shall be...Nameless.

We welcome you!

KOC Drakk3n,Nameless Warrior and Knight

Light
10th November 2005, 02:19 PM
we are back, and we will be stronger and better than last age. at least we hope so :tongue:
but it is true, we are back. we have a complete new forum, that is great, but we still have our old irc room. so if you want to see where we stay, go to www.nameless-r.us/forums.
if you want to speak to one of the members, i'm almost always in the room, go to chat on the top, and do /join #nameless
and have lots of fun this age.

Stryker
11th November 2005, 08:43 AM
Heya, I'm here too!

Nameless is a great alliance, I joined this age under StrikerForce1 (In a roundabout way... he's my commander's commander) and have had a ton of fun already! We offer alot of support to our members, protection from sab, etc... check us out :D

--Stryker

cloudmaker
12th November 2005, 05:48 AM
Cloudmaker calling in...
I would say that if u really want to enjoy playing KoC like the way it should, join Nameless and u won't regret it. It has many dedicated members that all want to help if someone gets in trouble..........oh well, they even help when nobody is in trouble ;) .
New board , same peops but more activity. Get the heck in there asap :D

Snow_Ermine
12th November 2005, 09:52 PM
Hello all!
Nameless is so wonderful! my son has joined now as well!
So now Dragon_Candy will be fighting with us!
He loves to sab even more than I do......
:lurk:

robzee
14th November 2005, 03:26 AM
Hi my Koc name is Robzee!

At the end of the last age I found myself in chain and then joined the Nameless Alliance. A move that I have not regetted.

Fire, Light and SF1 have proved very helpfull answering all my nOObish questions very patientlly.

What I like about the nameless alliance is that its not all about the one commander at the top of a chain promoting himself or herself to no 1 rank being the only goal.
Nameless is about having fun playing koc and helping each other out through the good and bad times.

On our chat channel most of the time you will find someone to discuss the game with and many times our nameless members are outnumbered by visitors which really shows the respect and the friendships that our past and present members have earned and formed.

Anyway come and check out,

The Nameless
http://nameless-r.us/forums

Iceman
16th November 2005, 11:12 PM
Hello friends of Nameless, I have just registered in your new forum. Hope this age to be as good as the past ones or even better.

If you need anything just inform me and I will help as much as possible.

Greetings from Legion Hispana

Iceman

sboardsti
20th November 2005, 07:31 PM
Nameless is a great alliance with actual people who are around to speak too. Hard to find that in other alliances. Stop on by the forums and IRC and you will always find a Nameless member there to help you.

robzee
24th November 2005, 02:31 AM
New alliances are being formed. Nameless and our allies are growing stronger by the day. We have access to most clickers and our latest purple clicks is showing great potential. http://www.purpleclicks.net
We are an active alliance that is about having fun playing koc.
We even have an arcade where you can play some clasics eg Donkey kong, Asteroids, Frogger and a whole heap more.

Check us out!

http://nameless-r.us/forums

hojun
24th November 2005, 07:07 AM
Nameless hojun here!!!

Nameless is a great alliance. I'm here about an age and have met many great people here. We're just like a big family here :pounce: where everyone will help each other in trouble.

We sab enemy, we mass enemy, we destroy our enemy without fail :weights: .

Come check out our forums in the battlefield section and be amazed :offwall: .

So why wait? Come to this big family.

Nameless
hojun

Fireheart
24th November 2005, 07:58 PM
.......Just something else to add in, Fireheat is a wicked sabber. :assimilat

:pounce: LOL thanks for the complement tak :) and thanks for all the great complements from members and friends.
The new Purple recruiter is taking off as well and thanks for everyone's help with that also :)

TheOutsider314
7th December 2005, 06:50 PM
Hmm the war with T0msky has proved interesting. At least for me... my spy *when we started was 6mil... now it's over 100m :-D thanks guys

Seventh_Trumpet
8th December 2005, 11:39 PM
I am a fairly new member of Nameless and have to say I have been welcomed with open arms.
They have helped me and my officers tremendously and really look after their people.

After playing since age 2 and seeing some great alliances either change or shut down it is great to know I have found a new home in KOC with the same spirit.

If you need protection (as much as can be given in this sabbers age) advice, access to tools/clickers, clicks, or just a place to spam in the forums then this is the place.

Thanks Muff, Fireheart and Farcry in particular.

Xx-Bug-xX
24th December 2005, 11:32 AM
Hey all!

I have not been part of NameLess for very long, but i have to say i love it! Everyone in the alliance are friendly and will help you out with anything you need :wink:
If you wanna hang out, and meet all the cool nameless you can come on forums or IRC :)

IRC: #nameless on Cyanide
Forums: www.nameless-r.us

Please visit the forums and spam..i mean post post :P

-Bug

TheOutsider314
27th December 2005, 02:17 AM
I must admit, i've been through many many alliance, and I like this one so far because, the leaders are mature enough to spend their time bettering ME. It just so welcoming!

Fireheart
10th January 2006, 08:06 PM
Wow Bad bad me :D

Forgot we had this here :P

Thought I'd pop in and bump it up so everyone would know we are still up and moving.

This age has been very interesting so far warred with past friends and made lots of new ones. Thanks goes out to all members new and old for making this age great so far :D

Light
12th January 2006, 06:27 AM
you know fire, even when this thread is somewhere down, members are still coming in, because they now how great nameless is as an alliance.
we are a great group of friends, making new friends everytime.
if you want to see some action, why don't you join nameless:
www.nameless-r.us/forums
#nameless on cyanide, which can be accessed via of course mirc, but if you don't want to go through all that hassle, just click on chat in the bar on top, click gua, connect and do /join #nameless
have fun everyone

DL-greatseth
14th January 2006, 09:52 PM
i agree with light, join nameless, they are an extremely good bunch of ppl, ull benefit by joining them, they have extremely good sabbers ( good ca's ), so dont mess with em,

~greatseth
DL

HoD
31st January 2006, 03:31 AM
Everyone who likes to have some good solid fun should join Nameless! We got such a nice bunch of people 24/7 ready for action, which is after all what this game is all about? You can't spend your entire day clicking and spending tbg :D

HoD

Fireheart
3rd February 2006, 05:29 PM
Thanks HoD
Always good to see you in mirc ;)

BlindVictim
15th February 2006, 11:23 AM
I don't know how NameLess is this age. I know that it was one of the best alliances in KoC last age. I wish all the NameLess members good luck. :)

Fireheart
14th May 2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks BV Glad to see you've rejoined the team

hammertime15
15th May 2006, 07:46 AM
Well if you like an alliance were players are loyal to each other and help you achieve your goals no matter what they are then Nameless is the place to be!

Fireheart
18th May 2006, 12:40 PM
w00t new age and off to a great start.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make Nameless great last age :D

Seventh_Trumpet
18th May 2006, 02:00 PM
Back for another age and only because of the bunch at Nameless.
Non-stop fun...when massing or when sabbers are needed. Tons of experience to help with gameplay.

Join in and see what your missing.... :crazy:

toadfreak
24th May 2006, 06:13 PM
Nameless is a great alliance. I joined week ago with 54 humans, and now have almost 2,000. The people there are great, and i think that we function very strongly as a team. I have made so many friends just logging into our forum iin the last week, and I have a feeling I will make a lot more before the age is over. I don't think anyone who has ever joined us has been unsatisfied.

robzee
12th June 2006, 07:22 PM
Weh Hay! we have had a good start to Age 6 with the member count rising dramatically. New faces bring a new energy to the alliance. Also a few old faces from previous ages have rejoined bringing back their vast experiance.
The forums are active and the chat (irc #nameless) has always some one to talk to, just say "Hi".

So check the Nameless Aliance out!]
http://www.nameless-r.us/forums/index.php

cabelou
19th July 2006, 03:58 PM
Liked this alliance so much. I think everyone should join it :P

Disdain
21st July 2006, 08:48 PM
My officers and I have been independent since Age4. I've been friends with drunkn-richy since Age3. During Age5, Fire stepped in and really helped us out, so I thought this age would be a good time to join up with a bigger alliance and we joined Nameless. Can't say enough good things about them. I've been a member of a few large alliances and always found the forums to be full of a bunch of High School Politics and a bunch of immature children throwing fits and making the game less fun. That is NOT the case with Nameless. These guys and gals are top notch. Pro's all the way. Have, so far, been there for me and my officers. No regrets joining them. We found a home.

Thanks Fire and richy!!!!

robzee
27th October 2006, 03:55 AM
Anyone looking for a solid aliance led by koc vets should visit the Nameless/Sma forums and irc chat channel.
Nameless has been around several ages now and looks like continuing for several more. We are all about having fun playing koc wether you slay or sab. Within our ranks you will find those with the experiance to answer any questions about the game and the strategy behind the game. We are all about having fun playing the game KOC!

Visit the Nameless/SMA Forums! http://www.nameless-r.us/forums/index.php

southerenboy
6th November 2006, 07:02 AM
Anyone looking for a solid alliance with top player's.Nameless currently has 3 in the top 50 and many more in the top 1k ranks.

We are mainly a war/sab alliance that beleaves in backing our member's up no matter the odds.So if your looking for a strong alliance that is close with it's member's come give Nameless a try.

We do require you be in chain to be part of nameless but that is all all ranks and army sizes welcome.

jaybl2004
9th November 2006, 05:11 PM
so far one of the best alliance i've being with

hope it will continue to please me cause i will think i have a problem :)

keep growing and wait for me in age7

if it start soon cause i'm sink of cheater in age 6 i think it is a good idea to stop this age and start all over again with better protection against cheater

spiderman-quebec
Ultimate Alliance (Nameless)