PDA

View Full Version : questions about doomsday?

brokentarget
29th October 2005, 01:16 AM
Well, I got sick of feeding the pr pig their daily serving of my credits so I checked out some of the other recruiters. Doomsday seemed to be the only other one with a fair amount of people to click on. I found a few problems and also have a few questions about it.

First, the speed. I opened up doomsday and clicked using the number pad while following the little boxes, after I finished clicking the 1,300 or so links, I had an average speed of 104 cpm, Do you think this is valid? the highest average I have gotten using click whore version 0 is 92. I'm a semi fast typer, and it seemed to be going very fast, but I wanted to know how others are doing with it.

Second, do you think doomsday will get more users? 1,300 ism't bad or anything, but cw has between 1800-2100 So if I'm looking to replace cw I'm hoping to find something that will give me about the same numbers.

Third, Is the koc login thing in doomsday secure? I mean, if i were to use it to login and buy my stuff would I run the risk of someone getting my pass and email?

Overall I thought it was very fast for clicking, even faster than cw, but I wish It had more than 1,300 people to click on. So how is everyone else doing with it?

Deathwantsme
29th October 2005, 01:57 AM
First, the speed. I opened up doomsday and clicked using the number pad while following the little boxes, after I finished clicking the 1,300 or so links, I had an average speed of 104 cpm, Do you think this is valid? the highest average I have gotten using click whore version 0 is 92. I'm a semi fast typer, and it seemed to be going very fast, but I wanted to know how others are doing with it.
Id say its legit. I use dial up and get 2-3 cpm, but i only use DDD when im talking to a bunch of people since its so slow to bring up links.

Second, do you think doomsday will get more users? 1,300 ism't bad or anything, but cw has between 1800-2100 So if I'm looking to replace cw I'm hoping to find something that will give me about the same numbers.
The number of users might go up, it might go down. As the age progresses, people tend not to click so much until the announcement of the end of the age comes (assuming they get more then 2 days notice)

Third, Is the koc login thing in doomsday secure? I mean, if i were to use it to login and buy my stuff would I run the risk of someone getting my pass and email?
It probably is, but i wouldnt trust it. Putting your log in info ANYWHERE and having it saved is a HUGE security risk. I assume fury wouldnt risk losing his account because he programed a device that will hack you.

Overall I thought it was very fast for clicking, even faster than cw, but I wish It had more than 1,300 people to click on. So how is everyone else doing with it?

I get 1-3 CPM so while im talking to people on aim, msn or yahoo, i get around 200 done? I think i did about 500 one day because i was on for a long time.

brokentarget
29th October 2005, 02:14 AM
Ouch, I'm glad I don't have dial up. 3 cpm? hehe I have a 3mb by 1.5mb connection even clicking 90-100 cpm it takes me like 15 minutes to finish my clicks. I think I would cry if I had your connection. If noone else has been brave enough to test the dommsday login I think I'll leave it alone too.

you know whats kinda sad? Those of us who click perhaps spend more time clicking, then we do playing koc.

Thanks.

Xull
29th October 2005, 07:58 AM
First, the speed. I opened up doomsday and clicked using the number pad while following the little boxes, after I finished clicking the 1,300 or so links, I had an average speed of 104 cpm, Do you think this is valid? the highest average I have gotten using click whore version 0 is 92. I'm a semi fast typer, and it seemed to be going very fast, but I wanted to know how others are doing with it.Not suprising... I can get up to about 60 cpm average... 20 cpm faster than cw

Second, do you think doomsday will get more users? 1,300 ism't bad or anything, but cw has between 1800-2100 So if I'm looking to replace cw I'm hoping to find something that will give me about the same numbers.I think d3 might (dunno) have more users than cw actually :nervous:
The difference is d3 will take you off the click batch lists to prevent you from going too negative. So... end effect is, not as many clickable users. :whatgives Just come back later and you'll have more links to click again ;)

Third, Is the koc login thing in doomsday secure? I mean, if i were to use it to login and buy my stuff would I run the risk of someone getting my pass and email?It probably is secure, but I wouldn't try it anyway... At most what I'd do is be logged in before d3 starts up... course then all that'd have to be done is steal the cookie <_<
but anyway, fury probably wouldn't do that. Non-common/public recruiters though... I wouldn't trust those at all >_<

Overall I thought it was very fast for clicking, even faster than cw, but I wish It had more than 1,300 people to click on. So how is everyone else doing with it?I can get up to about 60 cpm average without mistakes and without a numpad (No numpad = so much slower :crybaby: ) but with mistakes I can get up to about 50 some cpm... Lol 40 cpm is my average on cw (back when I used to click on cw :P)

And clickback on d3 is pretty good too... I'd click maybe 1k some clicks or so throughout the day and i'd be back close to zero by the morning when I start again :o

starryheart2
22nd December 2005, 02:21 PM
I only can get dial-up in this tiny town and boy it is so slow I have waited 20min for the active screen to appear. YUCK YUCK YUCK

All I want for Christmas is DSL or Cable

doomsday_
22nd December 2005, 02:50 PM
i just think it's a great name *grin*

Weakestlink33
22nd December 2005, 07:38 PM
I've used doomsday every since fury took back the domain...I read through that message he posted and I decided to try his thing out (since I thought cw was gone forever)...I tried it and also found it to be much faster than cw...I dont usually use the device to buy stuff or search for enemies, but I entered my stuff during the first week of using it and I have never been hacked or anything like that...I would consider safe (as in fury doesn't see your stuff), but I am sure if some great programmer wanted to, he could find a way to exploit your dd and get it (I can't explain what I mean any better as Im not so great with computers)...Anyways I really like dd and hope that you all use it to so we get more links to click :)

ps: The only negative I have found with dd is its return rate is somewhat slower than cw, but I find that being tax free and quicker to click links make up for that 1 downside and makes it far outweigh cw :)

Gaston
23rd December 2005, 02:44 AM
omg 3cpm ........

you should try to start doomsday before you sleep and then do the clicks in the next morning when you brush your teeth with left hand....