PDA

View Full Version : Farmlist help

Raider00
27th October 2005, 10:19 PM
Apparently I have been placed on PR's farmlist (I don't know why). Would anyone have a suggestion as to how I can be taken off the list (other than quitting, starting over, or joining them)?

Xull
27th October 2005, 10:21 PM
All you can probably do is increase your defense... Or hope that no one updates your stats anytime soon <_<

krips
27th October 2005, 10:52 PM
Make yourself a less-nice target. Increase DA and decrease TFF.

BillyfromIbiza
28th October 2005, 08:58 AM
sab the hell out of PR's clan thatll teach them

krips
28th October 2005, 10:09 AM
sab the hell out of PR's clan thatll teach them
Not a good idea unless you have a huge clan backing you. Sabbing in retaliation if you're solo or in a small clan could be the end of you...
If you are in a clan, try contacting one of the higher clan members. A leader of some sort. Get them to PM the sabber and/or a PR leader asking for the farming to stop.

STARBLASTER
28th October 2005, 08:21 PM
Just PM a commander first.
Ask to be taken off the farm list and suggest that you will have not option but to commence sabbing all who attack you.
If you start to sab far more than they are raiding you for then a truce will ensue.
If you are early in development then you cannot be wiped out.
Your spy and sentry tools will be safe.
Certainly reduce your tff before entering the battle.
Good luck.
Just remember that if you are solo they only have one target but you
will have many and you can do billions in damage to them.
Don't forget to PM first, be polite and suggest that you would much rather be left alone than to commence a sabbing war where no one can win.
It worked for me a few times last age.

BillyfromIbiza
29th October 2005, 07:20 AM
Not a good idea unless you have a huge clan backing you. Sabbing in retaliation if you're solo or in a small clan could be the end of you...
If you are in a clan, try contacting one of the higher clan members. A leader of some sort. Get them to PM the sabber and/or a PR leader asking for the farming to stop.

if they dont leave u alone sab em again till they surrender remember they cant sab ur spy tools

Remember theres only 1 of you for them to sab and they can only sab you so much. You could do 100s of times the damage across the members of their clan.

bennettaru
29th October 2005, 07:32 AM
Simply ask them, maybe messege Gem, she's pretty nice.

jason
29th October 2005, 08:58 AM
I encounter this problem in the early of the age,those noob simply attack whoever in the list.I go direct to Lor20_PR and told him regarding this problem.
I dont think sabbing will be a good way to solve this problem,because there have plenty of noob in pr.Could you change the situation by sabbing them?They just follow the list to attack,and the list will not change unless somebody take your name outta there.
Would 10 mil of sentry will stop them to attack you?Answer is no.Noobs always attack the 1st time with 1 turns to test and see how much they can get from you.They know nothing with sabbing unless you teach them a lesson.But before you teach them a lesson,make sure you get convert skill lvl 10.
Advice to you:follow my step will stop all pr members farming you.
teach them lesson will make part of them learn the lesson,but everyday have difference pr noob members attack those in the farm list.So,not worth to teach them a lesson.

Luck
29th October 2005, 10:19 AM
Just go in to vacation mode for a few weeks, and when you get back, it will be all over.

Deathwantsme
29th October 2005, 11:24 AM
dont go into vacation mode. If your on a PR farm list, chances are, its IRIS thats doing it. You cant really do anything about being on IRIS other then maybe asking one of the members of PR to remove you. They would have to have IRIS database access, and that would only be temporary because when someone recons/attacks you again, you would be back in the database (i think thats how IRIS works? ive never used it)

HolySpirit
30th October 2005, 01:32 AM
Build your defences, and your spy level.

Towards the end of the age, sab the hell outa all those below your ranks in their chain.

You can also do what they do:
get "all your family & mates" to setup accounts, then you can all 5x1 those that attack you.

Or join an alliance.

Darkflamerat
30th October 2005, 01:34 AM
my favorite way to deal with farmers, give them nothing to get. check your account everytime you can train to sentries and spys just to lower the TBG and have unsabable amounts of BPM's and IS's (use any sell offs to upgrade) eventually you get your TBG down to the point where farming you would be useless and sabbing you impossible, then just make a little file and whenever you're pissed sab/ farm the hell outta them