PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Immortality (QFI)

pirategeek001
27th October 2005, 10:44 AM
Alliance Name: Quest for Immortality

Alliance Member Count(on forums): back to 60! With some onactive

Alliance Forum Link: Forum QFI (http://s3.invisionfree.com/QFI_Dark_Times)
Alliance Website: Website QFI (http://www.questforimmortality.tk)

Brief description of your alliance:

Q.F.I. is an alliance for a group of people who play Kings Of Chaos!
Q.F.I. has members from all over the globe including Holland, Australia, United States, Belgium and even as far away as Chile. As a member of our site you are offered the chance for your character to grow to its full potential through various means, such as our very active Clickmaster, to be able to ask questions, receive strategy tips through our always busy forum and probably most importantly give the protection of all the other alliance members.
Q.F.I. is also very closely allied to other very powerful alliances so if a person decides to attack one member in one alliance it is a sure bet that they will be attacking all of our members and that of all of our very close friends and allies. We may not start the war but will be there at the finish laying waste to those who stand before us. Our member?s ranks range from the very top 100 players to that who have just started the game and each is considered just as important as the other.
f you are looking to join an alliance or even just thinking about playing the game I encourage you to fill in the registration forms found on our forum and post your wish to join, any questions you may have about joining our Alliance or even about KoC itself, you will find the members friendly and willing to help.

For any contact come to our forum, or mail me: Pirategeek001@gmail.com

Approved Posters:

BokpaGeek
Taurossus
Duxter
SilverWarrior
LostMetallica
vk2.0
TKoH-Borg

I will add some more names very soon :lurk:

SilverSable
27th October 2005, 01:10 PM
Everything looks good, you are approved!
I will be your contact mod, please let me know if you have any questions.
Please make sure all your posters follow the rules for posting. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27436)

DuxTer
2nd November 2005, 11:53 AM
Ha! Thanks pirate, for making this topic for us. =) .. I owe you still a dept for what you have done for QFI. I hope members will follow your example as a loyal and active member.

Owh, and everyone, please have a look at our forums! =)

lostmetallica
19th November 2005, 09:28 AM
QFI is a great alliance, we're always quick to aid our allies in times of trouble. We have friendly mods and members. So come check us out at: http://s3.invisionfree.com/QFI_Dark_Times/index.php?act=idx

This alliance has been around for a while, so we have experienced players. We want Veterans and newbies alike!

DuxTer
20th November 2005, 06:27 PM
Yes, what you see is true Lostmetallica, if an ally lets us now what is bothering him/her, we come to a desicion the same day on if we should him/her, or not, mostly we do help our allies, unless of course it involves other allies, that's all was a trouble.Again, i'd say; have a look at our forum: http://s3.invisionfree.com/QFI_Dark_Times

pirategeek001
21st November 2005, 05:54 AM
Thanks, please let me show that loyalty some time :P
I try to do my best for QFI.
Even when Taurossus ditched me out off admin group :P
and you took my place ;)
I won't be in your chain :)
but will do anything to help you in chain, and on forum!

Come and have a look

DuxTer
21st November 2005, 11:53 AM
Oi, you are the one who wanted to leave in the first place. :P
If you'll come more often on the forums, I know you did, but yeah, you're slacking off a bit ;) .. Anyway, then I'd consider putting you back in admin group. So don't be mad at me and just join the chain :P

pirategeek001
24th November 2005, 12:59 AM
I will see what I can do for you, only I am not that active in koc anymore.
only to help others out!

DuxTer
27th November 2005, 03:46 PM
I have you get the DarkThrone players active, then yeah, then you have assured your position as Admin my dear Pirategeek001. If you do that, it'd help us greatly.

Anyway, people, have a look at our forums, we're always happy to welcome new members, it doesn't matter if you're expierenced or not. Just come and have a look. :)

pirategeek001
6th December 2005, 10:01 AM
Duxter,

I'm busy for DT.
I got a new alliance to join us on the forums!
and maybe even in Alliance in DT.
Also I try to get them on koc

ANyway QFI is a good and strong alliance

lostmetallica
12th December 2005, 07:39 AM
*Cough*

Above is a good example of spam.

Anyway, Come check out QFI, we're not only involved in KoC, but Darkthrone as well. Other online games are discussed in the City area of the forum. So If you're a fan of KoC as well as other life sucking MMORPGs, QFI is definently worth the visit.

As always, we need you!

pirategeek001
14th December 2005, 03:40 AM
Come check out QFI!

QFi is a way of fun.

we need fun to become better in games
I'm myself also involved in Heir to the Throne and Oilfight!
Which are upcoming games.
I also play DT as leader of QFI.
And ofcourse still some KoC, but the game of Fury is also a game of me :)
Rise of tyrants

Come join our forces, and let us see, what we can do for you

lostmetallica
14th December 2005, 07:25 AM
Indeed QFI is not just about KoC. I don't think anyone would want to join an alliance solely on KoC (or any other online game for that matter.) We're a group of friends, and we like playing games in the Tavern and discussing things. I've been a member of QFI wince Age 3 Beta, it was my first alliance! We've been through good times and bad, like all alliances have, but QFI never lost its friendly atmosphere.

DuxTer
15th December 2005, 01:58 PM
I'm quite a newbie in QFI, I joined probably after around three quaters of last age and I don't regret joining. QFI has lots of potential as a group and as friends. Because we're not THAT big we all know each other, especially the very first members of QFI have created a strong bond between them.

lostmetallica
16th December 2005, 11:34 AM
Like I said, I joined in Age 3 Beta and I never regretted it. The old members like Pirate, Taurossus, Bokpa, The ChaosDisorders etc. Really created a great environment for KoC players. Come and see for yourself, I promise the atmosphere will not disappoint.

pirategeek001
19th December 2005, 04:27 AM
Indeed we created a special band between us, we will always help eachother!
Never the less, sometimes there comes a problem that takes somebody out. But most times we can fix it :)

Regards

vk2.0
22nd December 2005, 06:35 PM
being a former koc player and member of QFI i would recommend this alliance to anyone starting out the support is unparrelled...

DuxTer
4th January 2006, 03:10 PM
It's been quite a hard time for QFI, with christmas and holidays. But with the start of the new year, along comes new motivation. We're going to work hard this year and do the best we can to help our members and allies.

Side note: Pirate, could you add Borg (is that your nickname here, Borg?) to the posters list?

lostmetallica
5th January 2006, 07:24 AM
I would like to say that Duxter's decision to join the LaCN chain was a wise one. That just so happens to be connected to the same chain I am a member of and also a part of one of the fastest growing chains in KoC. 8)

A great move that is sure to benefit QFI, so come and join while the gettin is good ;)

pirategeek001
11th January 2006, 10:15 AM
Indeed joining LaCN chain was a good decision for QFI!
I will probably join again with you duxter!

So I can help QFI.

I know for sure we can help everyone to become stronger.