PDA

View Full Version : User

Gnashi
26th October 2005, 08:54 AM
I was wondering if your account gets deleted if you don't long on for a period of time? Say I didn't log on for some reason for a while without setting my account to vacation mode would I be deleted?

Phyrus
26th October 2005, 09:04 AM
after 2 weeks you lose some stuff (by memory). after another 2 weeks your account gets deleted.

Elveruler
26th October 2005, 09:05 AM
Yes it will be suspended after 2 weeks. Just try to login again and KoC with ask you to reactivate your account. This rule is there so players dont make 20 account and make them spare turns and at the end of the age start attacking to get big sell offs :o

Xull
26th October 2005, 10:16 AM
um... After 2 weeks it will get suspended, just as if you had put it into vacation mode.
The only difference is that in vacation mode you cannot log in again until the time is up whereas suspention after 2 weeks allows you to reactivate it at any time, simply by loggin in - it will just give you a message that your account has been reactivated.

Either way, once you log on, your stats will be the same as before your account is suspended. Remember though that others will have been improving their stats during this time, so even though your stats remained the same, your rank won't.

Gnashi
26th October 2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks =)
Just suddenly got a panic on and decided I should ask.

SilverSable
26th October 2005, 02:42 PM
Answered and closed. :)