PDA

View Full Version : Fearless force

RoyMustang
24th October 2005, 04:44 AM
Does any one know the story with Fearless force. I joined but and now hearing that my commander (doubled_Kill) betrayed some guy named katt. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

KillerGoos
24th October 2005, 04:52 AM
Does any one know the story with Fearless force. I joined but and now hearing that my commander (doubled_Kill) betrayed some guy named katt. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

It is the other way around mate Katt betrayed the clan Fearlessforce

Davie
24th October 2005, 05:08 AM
After seeing what happened last time this was discussed Im going to watch this topic, if theres any flaming it will be closed and infoes/warnings will be handed out.

Have fun :lurk:

CPH
24th October 2005, 06:19 AM
Ye, i have heard so many things about this.. I heard that I at the sametime as FearlessForce was created by her, also that she is the reason we are so large(I guess it was her that created CR(ssshhh LS) or the WF(shh fury)and even the CW (lor20 and remco had nothing to do with it)) just in case that I heard wrong and none of those recruiters were made by her... I think the reason we are so large this age is because of her clicking for us. Her continuance in bringing members to the alliance and her strong leadership and sab abilities that kept others(Like LaCN) from massing the crap out of us and specially her in the begining of age 4... That we have members that have been playing since age 1(I have only played since the age 3 beta) while she first started to play in age 3.. would never stop her from creating all of us..

Now all those things I have heard, my question is now.. if she made all of that...

why is it exactly that WE look like this:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1683506

Follow that chain and you will find atm 3 top 50 players and many more in the top 100.

and She looks like this:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2232831

umm she does have some members in the top 3000

That alone is quite a difference, now I would like to hear some answer of how come this brilliant player that made all of us is doing so bad without the rest of us? I mean last age after she joined ME she made it in to the top 300 and had the possibility of making it to the top 200 before she was banned.
How come this sublime player haven't just made a just as good alliance again? I mean there are thouthands of KoC players... it should be possible to do it again when she already did once(acording to her I have heard)

why was this player banned? She sabbed a member of her own chain in our group and continued to sab other members of the group that dissagree with her.. some say because she wanted more power other say because of hmmm(I will restrain myself from posting this reason since it wouldn't be nice)

People can choose to believe whatever they want, I know the players that have been around for a while knows me and surely know that it was more because of me she didn't got her ass handed by LaCN last age... So maybe it wasn't because of her we did it so good last age(incluiding herself), as far as I know she wouldn't had been allow to grow at all if it wasn't because I was a rather good sabber that saved her from being destroyed by her previous alliance.

To close this up with a former alliance mate of her comment on the situation IRC.

<Carlos_LaCN> I don't know how she manages... by she always end up being massed by her own alliance ha ha ha

CPH_KILL

ps. In case of doubt about her being massed or not.. You can just ask any LaCN player that have played since age 3. But hey thats just something I have heard lol

DoubleD_Kill
24th October 2005, 08:29 AM

lol, RurouniNall, dont listend to players youve never talked to, sometimes it comes alot of BS out of them. Katt is probably only accusing me/us for such things to get a reason to chain-sab us and just hate us, and as CPH said, look at her now and look at us, who made the chain grow? without CPH katt wouldnt have been close to what she was, e.x she wouldnt have gotten the 100k clicks that passed on to her account for me being her officer if CPH wasnt there. And most other of her bigger officers the same.
-_-

Brasken
24th October 2005, 01:56 PM
Dont wory man :) they are kewl guys :P anyway those i talked to :P im not in chain with em but i talk/talked to doubled alot :P and his a really nice guy.. u did make a good choise staying under him :P .. o course i would be better ;) haha j/k naah but seriously.. :P ull like it with theese guys..

RoyMustang
24th October 2005, 03:00 PM
The story is so far(not making opnion yet) for some reason whatever it may be Katt attacked DD's officers and himself. Which caused DD and others to rebel in a sense and kick her out? Also i preety sure there must be a topic on this somewhere so if so i'm sorry in advnace for putting this here if it exists. Is this like that hole PR situation someone in clan betrayed others and the hole clan was kicked out or one person was. If i have my facts wrong i'm sorry.

Suckonmychunk
24th October 2005, 07:38 PM
Its simple. Katt got into it with another FF officer. She sabbed him and was banned. She remained under CPH for the rest of Age 4 due to lack of commander changes. Now she is on her own, still claiming to be the owner of FearlessForce. She massed and sabbed people all of last year after she was banned, even if they had never talked to her/expressed an opinion on her.

She is now sending messages to FF officers trying to convince them to join her and leave CPH. She is also sabbing FF. She also likes to call people n00bs, even if they have been playing for many ages.

Seriously, jump on IRC to FF, or Phoniex or probably even strikerclan, Im sure any of those people can help you set the story straight and you can believe whatever side you want. Or send a PM to someone. People will answer, I promise.

RoyMustang
24th October 2005, 10:01 PM
Its simple. Katt got into it with another FF officer. She sabbed him and was banned. She remained under CPH for the rest of Age 4 due to lack of commander changes. Now she is on her own, still claiming to be the owner of FearlessForce. She massed and sabbed people all of last year after she was banned, even if they had never talked to her/expressed an opinion on her.

She is now sending messages to FF officers trying to convince them to join her and leave CPH. She is also sabbing FF. She also likes to call people n00bs, even if they have been playing for many ages.

Seriously, jump on IRC to FF, or Phoniex or probably even strikerclan, Im sure any of those people can help you set the story straight and you can believe whatever side you want. Or send a PM to someone. People will answer, I promise.

well i think thats the best advice i've gotten all day. If no one closes this topic i'll at least by 2 days have an invesagtion worked out. Seems extreme i know but i am going to take your advice and look at this. Also this does intrest me who sabbed who. I've been talking to katt she seems nice so i dont want to say anything bad about her and acutally i cant even if i wanted to there is nothing i have expericed personally to be able to say something. But if there is any high ranked ppl that will respond to my mail i'll be sure to post my conlusion here.( names of ppl who responed or entire letters will not be posted) But yeah tommorow i'll ask around. You think Lord20pr will answer me? lol anyone reading this and can enlighten me please send me mail in KOC my username is RurouniNall and please tell me how you know this and what clan you are in. So far from what everone says here ppl don't like katt

Suckonmychunk
25th October 2005, 12:28 AM
Well CPH is ranked high, but obviously he's in FF. I would ask people like J-A-K. Might be hard to get noticed in Lor's box, if its not already full. I would honestly consider jumping on IRC. If you dont have it and dont want it, I know FF has a chat feature on their website No links please ~ Dave but from there you can acess the FF IRC room (#fearlessforce) the PR room (#phoenix). Just type: /join #fearlessforce or the other one, whatever. SC is on a different server though.

To be fair, Katt is banned so she cant post, and almost everyone else saw what she did and is on our side. Its up to you to form your own conclusions I guess.

RoyMustang
25th October 2005, 04:48 AM
Well CPH is ranked high, but obviously he's in FF. I would ask people like J-A-K. Might be hard to get noticed in Lor's box, if its not already full. I would honestly consider jumping on IRC. If you dont have it and dont want it, I know FF has a chat feature on their website No links please ~ Dave but from there you can acess the FF IRC room (#fearlessforce) the PR room (#phoenix). Just type: /join #fearlessforce or the other one, whatever. SC is on a different server though.

To be fair, Katt is banned so she cant post, and almost everyone else saw what she did and is on our side. Its up to you to form your own conclusions I guess.

well personally from the begining i was leaning towards DD but i wanted to see what everyone else knew. But again the support for DD has defently back my orginall idea of DD being right so... now if i mail ppl i'll ask what they think and see why. I mean mabey katt's ppl dont want to post here cause they know they are wrong but mabey they dont want to get into an argument w/ ppl here. Though i'll have my i suppose "report" up late. But yeah i can see DD is right from everyone'e posts.

Zap
25th October 2005, 07:11 AM
kicked to the alliance disscussion forum

Suckonmychunk
25th October 2005, 10:15 AM
Ok so you cant post links, but if thats truely an option you want to do, PM me and Ill get you on IRC somehow.

Im glad you have come to the conclusion. There was a lot of turmoil on these boards last age with katt, ultimately leading to her ban, but you can see all that in the age 4 catacombs.

You seem like you're smart enough to not just blindly follow any alliance, thats good, welcome aboard.

RoyMustang
26th October 2005, 01:09 PM
Ok so you cant post links, but if thats truely an option you want to do, PM me and Ill get you on IRC somehow.

Im glad you have come to the conclusion. There was a lot of turmoil on these boards last age with katt, ultimately leading to her ban, but you can see all that in the age 4 catacombs.

You seem like you're smart enough to not just blindly follow any alliance, thats good, welcome aboard.

yeah that was my biggest concern and my reason for posting this thread i didnt want to join FF and then figure out they are bad. I had my doubts about katt's letter orginally because when i talked to DD he seemed nice but now i have prove. Thanks to everyone who posted.

PS: if katt is reading this which is probably the case because i gave her link so she was equally informed and could provide answers i dont think you are a bad person but your word cant contrdict 4+ people's.