PDA

View Full Version : War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennis_champ
22nd October 2005, 05:10 AM
A friend of mine has come to me with a concerned matter of an alliance name Pure of Heart (PoH)i would think all the alliances in KoC would no about this alliance.

When i started my alliance forum up i was just getting the hang of it and Alpha242 came to me asking me to merg with him to become PoH i said no because i didnt want to after i told him no he sent me another10 or so messages asking me to merg this has happened to some of my allies as well i know the admins know about the NDA as my friend was the leader of this alliance and they banned him ( im not going at the admins by the way)
as a result of this he can not post this message i have posted from around 12pm on the 20 of october i was put incharge of a fight against the PoH as they have tryed to bully many alliances into joining them like me and the NDA if you think our fight is in the name of justices and all that to stop the bullying of alliance please help me fight if you dont like Pure of Heart at all please come fight everyone counts

at0mik
22nd October 2005, 05:38 AM
you aren't allowed to recruit in the alliance discussion forum ..... =P.

Tennis_champ
22nd October 2005, 06:02 AM
this post is not ment as a recruiter i am asking if they would help not join my alliance if they wont to join they can but this post is asking for help

Tha Butcher
22nd October 2005, 09:18 AM
I'm quite sure that isn't allowed either. In the case i'm wrong i'll add something else:

Check that grammar. Your post is SO unreadable.

Tha Butcher
22nd October 2005, 10:10 AM
yes, i understand that his native tongue might be english. Mine isn't either.

What i meant was: That if he wanted help so bad he would have a much better chance with decent grammer. If people is having a hard time reading the thread they're more likely to just back off than keep trying to read it.

welsknight
22nd October 2005, 10:42 AM
I'm just gonna stick my side in here. I'm welsknight, leader of the Immortal Bladelords. IB is allied with Pure of Heart. You fight them, you fight us. You fight us, you fight our allies. Our allies include Subzer0 and The Silent Hood. You don't wanna fight Subzer0 or the Silent Hood. Because you will lose. Badly.

Consider this before you march stupidly into a foolish war. I've noticed no "bullying" of any sort on the part of PoH. So make sure your facts are right. Then consider that the odds are NOT in you favor.

-welsknight

welsknight
22nd October 2005, 11:26 AM
that's what I'm hoping for. I'd love to see the PM's. then we can decide if it's bullying or not. Proof is very important....

Odds are, though, that this won't change IB:R's stance.

Shadow
22nd October 2005, 12:58 PM
A friend of mine has come to me with a concerned matter of an alliance name Pure of Heart (PoH)i would think all the alliances in KoC would no about this alliance.

When i started my alliance forum up i was just getting the hang of it and Alpha242 came to me asking me to merg with him to become PoH i said no because i didnt want to after i told him no he sent me another10 or so messages asking me to merg this has happened to some of my allies as well i know the admins know about the NDA as my friend was the leader of this alliance and they banned him ( im not going at the admins by the way)
as a result of this he can not post this message i have posted from around 12pm on the 20 of october i was put incharge of a fight against the PoH as they have tryed to bully many alliances into joining them like me and the NDA if you think our fight is in the name of justices and all that to stop the bullying of alliance please help me fight if you dont like Pure of Heart at all please come fight everyone counts

ok. i think a few things need to be understood. firstly in response to the merging. I did indeed ask tennis_champ if he wanted a merge. He however responded with messages that didnt really make sense. So i messaged hima few more times just to make sure he didnt want to merge, not 10, a few, to be honest his grammar doesn't help. secondly, i have never bullied anyone into joining. after all, i cant make anyone merge or even be my officer, so why would i try. Who exactly am i meant to have bullied.
Now to the NDA. Well i decided to go to war with him because of several reasons. Firstly he spammed a sub-clan's forum with insulting message to me, my clan, and the sub-clan. Infact it got quiote childish at times. I warned him i wasnt going to stand for it. He then said, and i quote, 'bring on a war, i know ls personally, aswell as the DES leader. i also have allies with pr and sc, so just try it. now this guy has multiple accounts, all of which are noobish (i wont post names here as im sure an admin will come and delete then) but ive messaged rocco about it. So i decided to call his bluff, ive had enough of this noob giving out such rubbish. A few things of his got sabbed. I then talked to his commander, and about 20 mins ago we just agreed to leave each other alone. fine. then i get a pm giving me a link here. i dont have any idea why tennis_champ decided to attack, and im pretty sure he doesnt know all the facts. Ive been away for the last couple of days u see. And ive come on to find 13 is's sabbed by his commander and mate. For what?????
Now ive had just about enough of this. I made no war with tennis_champ, i made no war with his commander. Infact i didnt even start the war with nda. and i seem to be the one who gets sabbed?

Carnival*
22nd October 2005, 01:02 PM
im with tsh lol and dont do stuf you gonna regret and what is the point of this forum lol if you have allies message them dont post here to get allies you dont have

welsknight
22nd October 2005, 01:07 PM
what was that from alou? I have no idea what he just said... please use good grammer so we can understand you (that goes for tennis_champ to.)

Its very hard to work things out when you can't understand what the other side is trying to say.

Carnival*
22nd October 2005, 01:13 PM
what is the point of this thread...

Deathwantsme
22nd October 2005, 01:19 PM
Everyone, quit bashing on grammer. Some people dont speak english as their native language. The grammer is good enough for you to understand their meanings. If you cant understand something, quote the part you cant understand and ask for clarifacation.

welsknight
22nd October 2005, 01:22 PM
we're trying to work out a war, and prevent it from happening (or start it and get it over with). There is a very good point to this thread.

Now stop spamming it.

Carnival*
22nd October 2005, 01:28 PM
i dont want any part of this war so plz keep tsh out of this