PDA

View Full Version : Sword Masters Alliance ( SMA )

Pranksta
19th October 2005, 03:08 PM
Alliance Name:
The Sword Masters Alliance ( SMA )

Alliance Member Count (on forums):
318 members
with 8422 posts

Alliance Forum Link:
Http://s11.invisionfree.com/The_Sword_Masters/index.php?

Member List on new site (still in progress):
http://swordmasters.dominantedge.com/members.htm

IRC: cyanide-x.net / #SwordMasters

Brief description of your alliance:

Tired of drama messing with your KoC experience? So were we, so we weeded out most of the drama queens in the last 4 months to create a strong participation-based battle clan with a family atmosphere.

Many of our members are experienced sabbers, not rankers and bankers, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to employ those spendy coverts you're buying right now.

We try diplomacy first when problems arise, but won't sit around for weeks dealing with a clan that continues to break their truces with us. Once we go to war, the entire clan is activated and we'll defend our members/allies relentlessly.

Approved Posters:

JYM- = Leader/Admin
PRANKSTER_BlTCH = Co-Leader/Admin
Drama-Control = Co-Leader/Admin
S_E_A_L = Retired Leader/Admin
Cycoduck
Undercover
BlondeGoddess
Psycho
Woofton
PatKau
Corto
Hadeees
FearThis
Heavywood
Redmonster
Viggodam
Ronaldo
Horus
ILTB
knat_2
Kugs
Mrmann
griffin8
Kellin
Jezter
Anima
Nitewalker
RedLordlock
Richarge
Xains
SESDingo
SESDemon
Achillies_God_Of_War
snoop0x7B
swguru
Uncle_Blitz
weezer
Acadien
Goum
whaley
Varnhammer
iceman
syyphillis
XCOUNTRYBOYX
[JOnAs]-Mobster666
SOLDIER_OF_DEATH
Sukey
hoop_cp
anyone else except Aubrey .. he's just our whipping boy. All he gets to do is play tiddlywinks. JK he can post.

PB

Let's try this again .. seems to be a problem with access to the invisionfree board, so I will let you see our new site which is still in the formatting process.

Deathwantsme
24th October 2005, 01:28 AM
I cant see your forum. Make it public and PM me. Ill give it a glance and then approve or deny if you have the active members.

Stephen
24th October 2005, 05:25 PM
I can see the forum, and it all looks alright. I don't know what the procedure is but if the forum was all that's holding you back, you KoC mods can approve this one.

Davie
25th October 2005, 02:27 PM
Ok, approved. I will be your contact mod, pm me if anything comes up!
Remember to keep by the rules of posting (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27436) and good luck recruiting