PDA

View Full Version : Clerify please...

Rachael
19th October 2005, 01:01 PM
Ok, I realize that it's the start of a new age, and at the beginning of every new age there are time outs and bugs and all that good stuff. I've been playing for two years and I know the drill. But...

I'm not sure what this problem is and why it's doing it. Everyone says that they attack but nothing happens and they don't get gold or lose attack turns. Ok, same for me, BUT... I do take damage. Nothing shows in my attack log that I attacked the guy, I don't lose my turns, but I'm taking damage to my weapons.

So, did I attack them or not?

GatorV
19th October 2005, 01:17 PM
Well there is currently a lot of bugs since the introduction of Age5, so we only have to wait for the admins to fix them.

This is a known bug, also the missing armory bug too but sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Carnival*
19th October 2005, 01:49 PM
well you probably did attack them but it didnt record it or anything happened to me just wait the bug out and then everything will be bak to normal i hope it took1 day for my loookout tower to be recorded in rankin for sentry even though it showed up in armory

bloodpirate
20th October 2005, 02:16 PM
so now i know who attacked me.. i had equipment damage, my gold was gone, but nothing in my attack log.. i had three people spy me prior to me loosing gold.. was it one of them??? or one of you guys...

Carnival*
20th October 2005, 02:21 PM
sry my bad lol jk

Rachael
20th October 2005, 07:35 PM
lol, funny guys.

Yeah, I recall attacking bloodpirate. I think you were one of the ones it wouldn't record. Did I get anything from you? *shrugs*