PDA

View Full Version : Question about attacking

Mive
17th October 2005, 06:34 AM
How come I get so low gold whenever I attack someone.. Usually when I attack and succeed I don't even get 50% of their gold. .How come? It wasn't like this before...

krips
17th October 2005, 07:50 AM
I guess the admins changed the forumla. That's to bad really...last age we were already complaining about how little gold we got. Personally, I think it should be 100% of the gold. :crazy:

Xull
17th October 2005, 10:00 AM
Try upgrading siege and make sure all your units are trained... might help :whatgives

krips
17th October 2005, 10:45 AM
How come I get so low gold whenever I attack someone.. Usually when I attack and succeed I don't even get 50% of their gold. .How come? It wasn't like this before...
Another idea...is your TFF equal to or greater than theirs? That'll make your takings smaller.

Mihael
17th October 2005, 12:35 PM
If your overall soldiers are bigger than the target you'll get little gold and end up loosing 15 precious turns and nothing to show for it.

Try attacking those with an army size bigger than yours, no matter the rank they are, you'll see that you will retrieve more gold.

The best way its to train your soldiers up for Spy or Sentry, you will loose TBG but still your army will decrease in overall soldiers making possible to attack more targets. Also if you dont do this already, spy and see how much gold they have and if its worth the 15 turns.