PDA

View Full Version : Missing attack logs

H2SO4
17th October 2005, 02:30 AM
Ok this has happened several times now... no attack logs.

How do I know?... well the damage to my shields and missing shields is a dead give away.

How the heck do I know who to sab till they scream if the I can't see who did it? You've taken away my favourite part of the game...

I would appreciate it being fixed asap so I can enjoy torturing them at my leisure... thanks. :axeman: :Bouncy:

STARBLASTER
22nd October 2005, 04:45 AM
Attack details seem to come and go.
Just keep bringing up your attack log and details can suddenly appear but then next time they have gone again.
It is a little frustrating.

Suckonmychunk
24th October 2005, 07:42 PM
I've had the same problem. Woke up with 1 mil gold and it should have been much higher, but the only attacks were defended. Nothing else in my log.

Suckonmychunk
25th October 2005, 10:13 AM
2nd day in a row. So frustrating

Next time, please hit the "Edit" button on your previous post.
Double posting is against the rules and easy enough to avoid. :-p
-SilverSable

MO_Army
25th October 2005, 04:42 PM
I just had the same problem. I was attacked, but the log doesn't indicate that I was attacked, I sustained damage and lost gold, but have no idea who attacked me or when. It was showing before today, but now it doesn't.

BillyfromIbiza
25th October 2005, 04:49 PM
im not complaining but one day i woke up with 6 million gold...no idea how i got it...i didnt steal it and my tbg was no where near enough to earn that much even after leaving it overnight lol

SwordofStriker
27th October 2005, 09:35 PM
I just had the same problem......

My IS's were damaged so someone had to attack me, but no attack logs.

Apparently this is also applying to sabs, as I have one officer who has lost 52 IS's so far with no one showing in her intel logs. I'm certain no one got through EVERY single time.

Seecs
30th October 2005, 11:48 AM
Same has happened to me a few times. [Attacking or attacked] the logs dont always show. What is worse though... is attacking someone like I did tonite and losing the pretty millions when my attack was higher than their defence by millions....another bug?