PDA

View Full Version : the human immortals

buggyb
3rd October 2004, 09:43 AM
Alliance Name:the human immortals

Alliance Member Count (on forums):32

Alliance Forum Link:http://buggyb.proboards24.com/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread: To show our existance to those who wish to find an alliance that is based on receiving/giving support to fellow members within the game.

Brief description of your alliance: eventually it will be one of the best alliances ever and will have thousands of members getting hundreads of men per day with a click helper to help people grow super fast, also we give out additional help for example how to use the best stratergies to steal more gold off every attack and what weapons to buy to increase you rank weather its attacking or defensive weapons or evan spyskill weapons

~ Approved = Tytrox

buggyb
4th October 2004, 04:58 PM
please join my alliance and it will be the best thing u ever do

deanstructor
6th October 2004, 04:41 PM
I think the alliance has good potential and there is always lots to read about when you go their forum, it's constantly updated. They do help and I've now joined...

retard
7th October 2004, 02:05 AM
definetly worth checkin out
still small but lots of potentil and very helpful administrator and moderators

lgc_superkip
7th October 2004, 07:36 AM
yeay join this fine alliance WOC has just become allies with them and i as leader of WOC can telll you this is a really fine alliance

buggyb
7th October 2004, 08:08 AM
thanks for that lgc_superkip ur alliance is building up fast i wish i allied with u earlier

terrorb
7th October 2004, 12:20 PM
nice that we finally have allies :wash:

piedge
7th October 2004, 12:56 PM
They are also allied with us now. Now we an help eachoter and it is a fine forum much to read and much to see.

buggyb
7th October 2004, 04:05 PM
thanks alot if there is anything i can help u with just ask