PDA

View Full Version : KOC bugs

zjwaemke
14th October 2005, 03:52 PM
I have serveral bugs/time outs with attacking

today i attackd comi- and stoll 12 mil.

I couldnt see an attacklog but i had the gold and lost 15 turns.

This the 3th time it happend.

Someone else has this?

Monsuco
14th October 2005, 03:59 PM
It may be a bug or a server issue. The servers are overwelmed with all the traffic that they have had recently. I have been answering questions all throughout the barracks and tech questions. A lot of people are having issues with bugs. Hopefully it will go away in a few weeks when the server traffic dies down. If not, hopefully the admins will fix the bugs. Your bug is a little different than the other ones I have heard about (I have heard a lot about peoples weapons vanishing and forbiden errors, but not really much of anything about missing logs were you get the gold and loose the turns like you had attacked, I have heard of some losing the turns or money.) You are fortunite though, cause you havent lost anything.

Possible solution:
Try checking your logs in a few minutes, maybe it will show up.

drowsy
15th October 2005, 02:49 AM
WHEN ARE ALL THESE BUGS GONNA END???? Its so frustrating its taking off all the fun! You try to spy...PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED...u try to attack PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED ( and you loose your bloody turns and money!) its too much..and its not fair cause not everyone is getting the same errors...its already too much that guys like the top 10 get all those ppl in an instant and they get unreachable, NOW we have also these bugs....I would vote to restart this age if i had the possibility cause its practically unplayable, waste of time at the moment.

return2energiser
15th October 2005, 06:43 AM
I attacked a few people, and a page saying 'you have no access etc etc blah blah' came up, I hit the back button and my attack turns were gone but the logged showed no attacks and I hadnt gained gold etc....

Ive lost about 45 attack turns due to this ((ive been saving up for 3 days, had about 140)) How frustrating *breaks computer*

DimShady
15th October 2005, 08:48 AM
Yeah I can;t attack at all either man...... its really making me mad i keep droping in ranks because of it. If they don't get it fixed fast i might just delete my account this is Bull____

H4ZE
15th October 2005, 08:51 AM
if you're so distraught over losing your turns, there is a simple solution: don't attack until the servers quiet down

besides, you'll hit for more gold later in the age anyway.

Monsuco
15th October 2005, 10:02 AM
if you're so distraught over losing your turns, there is a simple solution: don't attack until the servers quiet down

besides, you'll hit for more gold later in the age anyway.
Well put. I am saving all my attacks for use later. 15 turns will get you 5x the amount of gold latter in the age. For now, you should probably bank and upgrade and click. Also, I have found, one of the best tactics for attacking is saving all your turns, attacking a ton at one time, buy a bunch of upgrades, then leave. Just using 15 turns to get a small amount of gold that you can't buy much with is wastefull. Have patience, soon there will be tons of farm accounts with tons of gold.

diusz
15th October 2005, 10:09 AM
im logging in to see damaged weapons, lost weapons, lost money and nothing in my logs. its driving me mad actually... seems to me theres no point in playing till the age settles down a bit coz i'll lose most of what ive achieved through these damn bugs.