PDA

View Full Version : KoC stole my bloody weapons

Dvd_X
14th October 2005, 01:15 PM
I had today, around 15 IS's and a DA around 2 mills.

I just brough 1 IS.... and poof. All of the sudden around 8 IS's are missing. I didnt sold them cuz I dont have the money at hand, I havent been attacked for 9 hours now (that means in case someone sabbed my weps, they could not been broken cuz 5 mins ago I still had all my weps)...

my DA is 900k ..... and used to be 2 mills few mins ago...

WTF if going on?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! :@

Xull
14th October 2005, 01:38 PM
just because it doesn't list any attacks doesn't mean you weren't attacked.
At this time of age with so many people on, attacks can be missing.
I was attacked earlier today (defense was damaged, and I had repaired it) but the attack wasn't listed :(

Dunno what exactly is the problem in your case though.

Deathdoc
14th October 2005, 02:17 PM
I had the same. No attack in log but defense had to be repaired. Also my officers told me that their own attacks weren't shown in their logs :S. This isn't ok. (and even more I think that the shit with pay repair as winning defend player should immediately get rid of.)

I know that I was attacked because 13 mercs are away... :saiyan:

Monsuco
14th October 2005, 03:53 PM
Possibly someone sabbed then attacked you and the server didnt remember to put it in your logs. You must understand, the server is under a ton of strain. It tends to have errors and loose track of things when an age begins because so many people are active at one time, it simply is overwelmed. It may have just lost track of your weapons amount when you purchased them. These problems will be around for the next few weeks but they should go away after a while. Also, the admins havent worked all the bugs out yet. This could be a bug of some sort. Anyways, your weapons may just show up again one day. I hope they do. Hopefully, everything goes back to normal soon.
Sorry, there isnt really anything you can do.

Dvd_X
14th October 2005, 10:24 PM
Then KoC admins have to get a fucking better server. They do enough with messing up every new age. They get enough money to buy a 10 times better server....

sirjinx
15th October 2005, 07:32 AM
But there's only a certain speed that the admins can go for...
It would be great if the admins hired someone to set up a dual server so that KoC uses more then one server at a time but both are related to one another. Thus, increasing the speed by at least double :O :D

Asparath
15th October 2005, 08:07 AM
I had at least one attack that didn't register as well. I should currently have 700k in funds but I only have 160, the last time I was attacked was 4 hours ago. It is a real pain that KoC has so many bugs. I doubt that the admins will take any responsibility for it though.