PDA

View Full Version : Why is my rank so low?

LordG
13th October 2005, 10:43 PM
im a person who plays koc, and i really dont understand this. My friend is a very very very very very unbelievable noob(suggested by himself) who just started playing koc, and has about 1800 strike action and 1600 defence action. He doesnt have any other military effectiveness, and is only at camp fortification with no siege tech. i make 5 more soldiers than him and my defence action is greater by 10000, but he out ranks me by a about 20000 ranks. Is there a special reason behind this?

Irish-Terror
13th October 2005, 10:47 PM
its most likely because he has a higher spy and sentry rating
right now in the beginning of the game just having a couple spys can make a huge difference in your rank

Mihael
13th October 2005, 10:48 PM
Well do you have any SA, SR or Spy ratings at all? If you do, then i dont see how he is ahead of you in rank, its difficult if not impossible.

IMO your friend is not telling you the whole story, if he only has that and you outpower him in every stat then you might say that something is indeed wrong.

LordG
14th October 2005, 12:02 AM
like i said, he is very noobish. he isnt the kind of person to lie, so i dont think he has anything other than SA and DA. Our SA is the same, so dont think there is a problem there. No, i dont have any spy rating or sentry rating. Thanks for posting though.

pastol
14th October 2005, 03:15 AM
When you say "just started" do you mean like today? A rhetorical question, but when Age 5 started, I started about 24 hours before a friend and her rank was MUCH better than mine from the moment she started and stayed that way for a couple of days, but my stats were better. After a couple of days things evened out and now I'm way ahead of her. I assume it was all because of how slow the servers were (and still are) due to the overload, and the rankings just were not getting updated every hour. I'm not sure, but all sorts of weird things are happening because of the server overload.

HottMt
14th October 2005, 10:08 AM
try having all of your stats high, i try to make my stats close to equal

LordG
14th October 2005, 03:38 PM
to pastol: no he started playing about 1hr after i did, and i dont think its because of the server overload since i continuesly drop in rank.
to HottMt:i'll try that.

Extasis
15th October 2005, 09:14 AM
Your overall rank is an average of the four stats ranking, so if ur DA is so much higher and ur SA is the same, then the only explanation is that hes got a higher SPY and/or SENTRY rating...train some spies, see how that affects things.