PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

serveboy
3rd October 2004, 12:16 AM
Intro goes here

;)

I like video games, anime, and badminton.

Stephen
3rd October 2004, 12:45 AM
Badminton? Now that's a sport I don't hear about very often. I used to play a little... back in the day.

Anyway, welcome to GuA. Take a moment to check over the rules, but there isn't anything particularly amazing in there. Just remember to have a good time here :)

Touch_of_Death
4th October 2004, 01:26 PM
Be welcome on these forums.

Read the rules and other thing that you can't or may not do... I tell you this for your own seak, otherwise admins will :dead: you. J/k

Have a nice time here

Greetz

Packard
5th October 2004, 06:15 PM
i joined a few days ago and i'm just trying to find a place to try out my avatars

Mapkovich
5th October 2004, 06:21 PM
Serveboy - Welcome. Have fun, follow rules. And im real good at badminton, play it whenever I am visiting the family in WA for holidays.

Packard - Well, you cant do that. What you just posted is off-topic and spam. And im pretty sure serve isnt too happy with it either. Post somewhere in Spam and Chat for 'avatar testing'. Post anywhere(with a real post) and just check back there after updating the avatar.

Paradigm_Shift
6th October 2004, 09:10 AM
welcome serveboy! ogm we need to start a badminton thread in sports... or would that be hobbies... oh well one needs to be made! looks like ill be seeing you around the gaming forums, and feel free to hang out in S&C if your lookin for a good time ::wink::