PDA

View Full Version : wasted attack turns

lilkrnboi1018
13th October 2005, 03:29 PM
Ok, this is just messed up, as you know the new age started so attack turns mean much to everyone, but i used em and it says error occured when the page loaded, and then i refreshed it and i lost 15 attack turns, and the battle never happened! i lost 29 attack turns due to this! i want them bak! either that or give me 300k gold! its important at the time!

Monsuco
13th October 2005, 03:49 PM
Sorry, it is an error either due to a bug or due to the fact that the server is extreamly overloaded due to all the heavy traffic. I hope it will stop in a few weeks, when traffic declines, but right now, there really isn't much you can do. If it is a bug, hopefully the admins will correct it, but if it is due to a server issue, they cant really do anything. You will just have to consider that risk when attacking for a while. Sorry.

By the way, there is already a thread about this here, (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27901) so as to prevent several threads on the same topic, could you please use the search feature before posting in the future? Thank you. Hope the error problems get resolved soon.

I Am
14th October 2005, 12:54 PM
Same thing happened to me. Can I get my turns back, please? This is SN is not the same as the one I have on KoC.

EDIT: Will go to the thread where this question has already has asked. Thanks.

modeb
14th October 2005, 01:12 PM
I lost 30 turns trying to attack. When I hit attack it takes me to page to refresh the settings...Whats the deal and can I get my turns back?...Please.

sumedude1
14th October 2005, 06:35 PM
same thing happend to me man

ilguy16
17th October 2005, 08:04 PM
I lost over 70 turns because it kept telling me that the page cannot be displayed. Told me I had all my turns left....Then it reloaded finally and I had 3 left. It absolutley SUCKS!

krips
17th October 2005, 08:48 PM
Why are you attacking this early in the age? If you're losing turns, wait until you've heard that they're not getting lost anymore. Don't keep trying! :crazy:

SilverSable
18th October 2005, 09:02 AM
^Agreed. Please be patient and wait until the problem is fixed.
With that and the other thread posted above, this thread is *closed*.