PDA

View Full Version : KoC down??

Dragon's Fang
13th October 2005, 10:08 AM
Is it just me, or is KoC down? I keep getting the "Cannot Find Server" page. I can go everywhere else but KoC.

Pinguin
13th October 2005, 10:18 AM
KoC is just really slow since the new age started... It's the same as with the start of age 3 and 4 ;) Keep trying and you'll find the page after a while.

ZanZebar
13th October 2005, 10:23 AM
I use firefox and it just kept coming up with that error page then i started using explorer and i didnt get any error page's so it may be that not sure but they need to fix it becuase it is realy annoying and it takes the fun out of KoC by refreshing the page every 2 sec!

Barlogs_Sword
13th October 2005, 11:57 AM
Herm, i dono whats going on with KOC, im on my computer and i cant get there regardless of the browser im using. Then when i went downstairs and got on the Family computer it loads just fine. Im scanning with norton now just to make shure nothings messed up with my comp and that infact is somthign wrong with KOC.

Barlog

GunZ
13th October 2005, 12:03 PM
Welll.....KOC doesnt work for me at all and i am using explorer
i tried in the other computer but doesnt work there to
im sure it will be ok in a few hours

WRATHZILLA
13th October 2005, 12:13 PM
I have been getting the forbiden page and the cannot find server page.

Shadowfox
13th October 2005, 12:14 PM
I think they changed server-ip's!
I couldn't connect myself untill I flushed my DNS and then I could reconnect to KoC!

How to flush your DNS: (Windows XP)

Start > Run
Type: cmd (for dos to open)
Type in dos: ipconfig /flushdns

Now restart browser and go to KoC ;)

gohd
13th October 2005, 12:15 PM
it works when it wants to for me, but it always loads slow and i get the forbidden page alot =/ i dont see why, it was running fine for the fist while when the most people were on it and clicking and then there was the problem where it was down for like 1/2 of the people the other night, but others could use it just fine which is very unfair...

Dragon's Fang
13th October 2005, 12:21 PM
I think they changed server-ip's!
I couldn't connect myself untill I flushed my DNS and then I could reconnect to KoC!

How to flush your DNS: (Windows XP)

Start > Run
Type: cmd (for dos to open)
Type in dos: ipconfig /flushdns

Now restart browser and go to KoC ;)

Thanks! That worked for me.

Shadowfox
13th October 2005, 12:52 PM
Your welcome .... +Rep would be appreciated :)

Barlogs_Sword
13th October 2005, 01:10 PM
Ahhh nice m8, thanks, had to restart my comp for it to take effect but meh, worked so im happy.

Barlog

GoOs3y
13th October 2005, 01:11 PM
wish it would work for me =( all i get is "could not flush the DNS resolver cache: function failed during excecution....argh :moody:

BillyfromIbiza
14th October 2005, 06:42 PM
I would like to comment on a few statements made by the moderators regarding these highly irritating server errors "They don't really have the time to help a handfull of players who are missing a few turns." A handful of players? Half of the KOC members are losing attack turns to these damned errors! The next one is "they are high school/college kids who probably don't have all that much money to spend on a $1000. server." are you trying to tell us they dont make money from advertising and merchandise? They must make a fortune! I did the maths and Ben Aman Rocco and Nick must have made at least 1 MILLION DOLLARS from koc.

Luke
15th October 2005, 08:07 AM
I have a big problem!

Before,KoC was slow and I had to refresh my pages but now,it's not that!

I can't attak anymore!I clik on someone and I clik attak and after,I'm back to the battlechoose(the place where we can find all people to attak them).

I tried a lot of time and each time,it doesn't work...

It's really bad,I can't anymore attak...

I went on my attak log and it doesn't change because attak doesn't work...