PDA

View Full Version : He's baaaaaaaaaack

Alundra
2nd October 2004, 10:11 PM
I have returned, I got bored not having any good RPing sites to go to, so what's changed since a few months ago other then this slick new design?

BTW, for those of you who might care, my name was elven_cyclone, then changed it to Alundra, then got a new profile named al80906.

Memento Mori
2nd October 2004, 11:02 PM
Ha ha, I remember you. Elven cyclone. I think you were the first guy to kick my ass when I went into #gua.

Or maybe that was after I was banned and then you kicked my ass.

No, it was probably before, because Ebiv was all like "omg he is teh rp mastah" and I was like "no wtf he is teh rp fagstah i think u r meaning" and then he was like "nooooooooo u r gonna get pwnz0r3d if u speekz liek taht 2 teh rp mastah" and then I was.

So, yeah.

Hey.

Alundra
3rd October 2004, 01:31 PM
haha, yeah, i remember a lot of old people like Armin, Ebiv, and u wouldn't be Z0rr0 would you? Hawk, The Lorax, Delitia, Deviance, a whole bunch of other people... Well, I'm back and ready to show off my improved RPing skills. ^_^

ShadowGandalf
3rd October 2004, 01:33 PM
dum da dum... i believe I remember you... but then again, I never RP. No, I don't know where Z0rr0 has run off to, but MomentoMori is waesome.

Stephen
3rd October 2004, 01:41 PM
Z0rr0 is in the Greek army right now. He got drafted... so yeah.

Welcome back I suppose. Have fun, etc. etc.

Krystin
3rd October 2004, 02:52 PM
haha, yeah, i remember a lot of old people like Armin, Ebiv, and u wouldn't be Z0rr0 would you? Hawk, The Lorax, Delitia, Deviance, a whole bunch of other people... Well, I'm back and ready to show off my improved RPing skills. ^_^
Zorro is gone, Delita_Hyral did you mean and he is also gone off to do service for his country, Deviance is gone and I don't remember ever seeing your rping skills so I'll have to check them out. However, welcome back and will look forward to reading what you have to write.

Zeddoni
4th October 2004, 09:08 AM
i think i remember you... then again... i could be mistaken... either way welcome back and i look forward to seeing you around... omg i better stop b4 i become anymore opptimistic! arrrrrgh i need a break.... sleep is good....

Stephen
4th October 2004, 12:58 PM
omg... ZEDDONI?!

Make your own thread. We haven't seen you in forever!

Memories like whoa. That whole age of GuA is coming back to me now... the manual refill thread, omano, domell. Good times.

Mapkovich
4th October 2004, 01:39 PM
Memories are weak. BUt yeah... *sniff* Anyways, Zed's been back keeping a low-profile for awhile now.

And too YOU, Alundra. Welcome back. I vaguely remember you. And I know how to spell words. Follow rules or i will cut you with warnings.

Alundra
6th October 2004, 12:35 PM
omg... ZEDDONI?!

Make your own thread. We haven't seen you in forever!

Memories like whoa. That whole age of GuA is coming back to me now... the manual refill thread, omano, domell. Good times.

Manual refills, aw, those were the days. And then that was when all the new elements were coming out for the more experienced players...Thetha, Alpha, then Octopus came out latter for ROKFD. I'm glad something stayed from far back.

Did drafts just get kicked into overdrive this year or something? Too many people got drafted...

@Krystin Yeah, i meant ~Deltia_Hyral~

Please tell me The Rangers or The Evil Army are still around! If not, then I'm gonna have to go searching for a new clan :(

Paradigm_Shift
6th October 2004, 02:01 PM
Z0rr0 is in the Greek army right now. He got drafted... so yeah.

Welcome back I suppose. Have fun, etc. etc.
Greece has an army? oh and have fun alundra! come visit S&C if you feel lonely. (i still cant beleive greece has an army... are they like gladiators and stuff?)

Phoenix Ash
6th October 2004, 07:04 PM
Well Alundra...The Rangers are gone, I'm sorry to say...But TEA is alive and kicking...

And so is BoE. :p

Welcome back...Now make your char, skip school, and then come with me to Althanas. I'll not go into that den alone. :p

Alundra
6th October 2004, 07:08 PM
I'm going to start things NEXT week, right now I want people to know who I am!

Is The Bad Guy still here, under the same or different name? If not, then TEA is a bad idea for me...BoE on the other hand...that could be something...

Vincent7
6th October 2004, 07:51 PM
You are always welcome to join the BOE if you wish ^_^...

Hey Alundra, hows it been? I dont think I got to know you that well during the time on GUA...werent you a dojo master in the...what dojo was it called...Oh well. :uhh:

Nice to see you back.

FinalDragoon
6th October 2004, 08:03 PM
It's too bad you suck Alundra!

:mad: Alundra = wanker :mad:
I'm just messing, I love you.........in a brotherly way of coarse...don't look at me like that.

Dazdingo
7th April 2005, 07:51 AM
Teh Z0rr0 is teh me, and I changed it to Black_Beret because I currently serve in a mechanised infantry battalion...

I remember you, I think I went on a quest for some magic dogs with you...back in the old days...

I come by now and then, leaves come and go