12 registered members on the forum
9 offical members

Alliance Forum Link:

http://tv.teamxsunnyx.com/forums/index.php

Our Portal:

http://tv.teamxsunnyx.com/forums/portal.php

Our Chat:

http://tv.teamxsunnyx.com/forums/chat.php
(Can also be found on irc.cyanide-x.net in the channel #Vanguard)

Brief description of your alliance:

The Vanguard Alliance or TV for short is a fairly new KoC community that started close to the end of Age 4. It is lead by Me and IronmanJoe, two very knowledgable players. I myself have been around since mid age 3 beta.

As an alliance we can offer you -

Help and support; be it with you needing more men to advance you in ranks or you if you would like to request a mass on a person
An active spam chat section..
A member's only section of the forums where we hold our new contest which is help once a week, and the winner gets 1500 credits on WildFire!
Our very own artist that takes requests (for people with 15+ posts). He is able to make such banners as those found in my signature :)

And as people, we all pretty much rock :D

So if you like the sound of us then please, come knock on our door :)

Oh and thanks to xSunnYx for hosting our forums! j00 are my idol :bty: ...

Our Allies:
The Elite Guardians {TEG}
Legends of Chaos [LoC]

Approved posters:
retarted_azn
firewall01
xSunnYx
IronmanJoe
Lord_Volcanon

eth
13th October 2005, 12:51 AM
Approved. Good luck with recruiting. Please make sure to make your posts more than three lines in length after your third post.

IronmanJoe
17th October 2005, 12:15 AM
Let me first introduce myself, I'm Joe aka IronmanJoe on KoC. I've been around since age 3. Began playing hardcore last age and now I'm using what I've learned over the past ages in this one. :)

As Dion said we are an up and coming alliance, we started at towards the end of last age. We plan on becoming a chain that is bound closely with our members, a family type so to speak. We have everything pretty much set and the recruitment process has begun.

Best Regards,
IronmanJoe

firewall01
22nd October 2005, 08:05 PM
Well the vangurard is a great group of members.

Right now were small enough you will be able to get to know everyone vary quickly.
The members that started this alliance are active, are knowlagable KoC players that will be happy to help you in almost anyway you needed.

Dion
31st October 2005, 10:46 PM
Well currently have 19 members..
Some are active, some are not but we're slowly growing :)

The Vanguard is an alliance to help you where ever you are during your KoC game - if you've just started or if you're a veteran of the game.
We have also recently allied with The Elite Guardians alliance and are currently have a discussion about allying with an other..
Also our head account (IronmanJoe) has a DA just out side of 100 (i.e. 106) so that shows we our selves arent a bunch of noobs..

So join now for we're a friendly bunch and want to help you anyway we can!

xSunnYx
19th November 2005, 02:00 AM
I've been hosting The Vanguard for a while and can say it's an alliance with alot of friendly and helpfull members.

TV is growing slowly but steady, i can asure you that TV will be an alliance that is gonna keeping going to improve itself in Kings of Chaos. If you are looking for a nice alliance that helps its members and wants to have fun together, I'd suggest you go look up their forums :)

retarted_azn
19th November 2005, 12:22 PM
The Vanguard is a great alliance full of friendly and experienced members. In just about a month, we have approximately 20 members. Although we are quite small, we are capable of helping you out to become bigger and an more experienced KOC player. We hope to see you soon.