PDA

View Full Version : I am wondering a lot.

Yoba
12th October 2005, 04:53 PM
Ok, My brother and Cousin are being retarded. And I keep telling them they are wrong. He says the top ranks of KoC are cheaters. He thinks there is no way to get over 100 soldiers in thre days. Let alone 100,000 soldiers. And I want to prove them wrong since they are. So how do you get over 10,000 soldiers in three days?

Monsuco
12th October 2005, 05:01 PM
That is simple. The top rankings members all are either the leaders or top members of alliances. They have set up recruiters were people click their link and they click the other persons as well. If you don't know, a recruiter is were you click a bunch of peoples links, thus giving them 1 soldier per click and they click your link thus giving you 1 soldier per click. If you click 1000s of links, you get 1000s of clicks yourself. Also, they have lots of officers. For every 2 clicks your officer gets, you get 1 soldier. For every 4 clicks your officer's officers get, you get 1 soldier, for every 8 your officer's officer's officers get you get 1 and so on. These top rankers have started alliances (an alliance is a group of KoC players who click and work together.) that have gotten them hundreds of officers, all of whome are clicking links.

So that answers your question of how to get 10,000 men in 3 days without cheating. (Of course, some of the top rankers do cheat, but that is tough as hell to do becuase those little numbers you have to type in, or the ones you have to click when clicking, prevent automated play, or having your computer automaticly click and buy things for you so cheating is VERY difficult.)

Edit: I would also like to say, getting 100 men a day is easily done, I have done it myself. I used to be in a clan and clicked about 300 links a day. I would get usually around 250 back. I did eventually quit the clan though (rather, I fell out of touch with them once my commander was hacked.) Also, you can raise unit production to that level. Oh and the very vast majority of the top rankers are probably legitimate because cheating is so hard. Those little numbers are called capatias (not cetain of the spelling.) and they are very hard to get around and have a program automaticly do things for you (which is the a form of cheating). Another form of cheating, called proxy clicking changes your computers IP address alowing you to click more than 1 time per day. This is probably done by a few, but most of the alliance leaders and top rankers don't do that kind of thing.

Yoba
12th October 2005, 05:31 PM
Ummm... Is there a simpler explination? I am so confused.

narut0
12th October 2005, 05:39 PM
Basically there are programs called "recruiters".

You downlaod them, register for them and then use them. You click other peoples unique link, for every click you do you will get a soldier back.

Is that simple enough?

Blitz
12th October 2005, 05:41 PM
Ummm... Is there a simpler explination? I am so confused.
It's simple.

1) When your link is clicked, you get a soldier.

2) You get 1 soldier for every 2 times your officer's links are clicked. (They get 2 soldiers, you get 1.)

3) Many players have alliances, and the leaders of the alliances have many officers.

4) Some large alliances have "Recruiters." These are programs that help players trade links, very quickly.

5) I clicked just over 1000 links on a recruiter today--It took me just under an hour. Other players who use the recruiter will click my link, about 1000 times total, since I clicked 1000 links.

6) Within half a day or so, as I get clicks, my population will increase by 1000.

7) My commander will get 500 soldiers, because of the officer bonus.

8) My commander's commander will get 250 clicks, because of the officer bonus. (Bonus carries up 5 levels.)

Now, think of this from the perspective of Lor20. He leads a chain with tens of thousands of players. Whenever their links are clicked, he gets soldiers. The recruiiters are extremely fast, making it very easy to get tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of soldiers in days, if you have enough officers clicking, or a few officers that click a lot.

Take a look at Lor's officers, for example. If you add up all of their army sizes, Lor's army size will be about half of the total. Duplo, Lor's commander, has an army size of about half of Lor's, as Lor is by far the strongest officer. The same with The_Phoenix, who is Duplo's commander.

Is that easier to understand?

Yoba
12th October 2005, 05:44 PM
@_@ Fine, then can any one send me a step by step on how to do it? It would make much more sense.

Blitz
12th October 2005, 05:49 PM
Maybe this would help: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897

It's a list of recruiters, and a thread where players ask questions about recruiters in general. If you want to get a large army size quickly, download one of them, and try them out.

If you are not sure which one to try, read this thread: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27657

The most popular/best recruiters are being talked about there, so odds are they're the ones that would work best for you.

Yoba
12th October 2005, 06:01 PM
Sheesh I give up. It is way to confusing and hard for me. I'll just sit here and get crappy things at a time like I did in age 4.

Blitz
12th October 2005, 06:02 PM
Which part confuses you?

Yoba
12th October 2005, 06:03 PM
all of it.

Blitz
12th October 2005, 06:07 PM
all of it.
Read it again. Step by step.

Would screenshots help?

Yoba
12th October 2005, 06:14 PM
I did read it. I was confussed even more when I did. And maybe, I don't know.

Blitz
12th October 2005, 06:33 PM
Everyone has a unique link.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Cyan092/tutorial1.jpg

Here's how you click it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Cyan092/tutorial2.jpg

You get a soldier.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Cyan092/tutorial3.jpg

There are programs which help players click each other's links. Here is an example of a simple one, a "ClickMaster."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Cyan092/tutorial4.jpg

That about covers what clicking is, in a nutshell. Do you have any questions, or need more detail, or anything?

Yoba
12th October 2005, 06:38 PM
Ok, how do I do that? I mean the clicking of others that is.

Blitz
12th October 2005, 06:43 PM
There is a list of recruiters here. http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897 The most popular ones that seem to be working right now include the Wildfire/Clickwhore, Doomsday Device/Megaclicker, and INDRA4. I don't think the RRAC or CR are working right now. Those are the larger ones, and by far the most popular.

You'll have to download what they tell you to, and register. Then, turn them on, and start clicking. It will record how many links you click, and others will click you that number of times.

Yoba
12th October 2005, 06:52 PM
Well I gotta go, I will finish it up tomarrow.

Monsuco
12th October 2005, 07:47 PM
Umm, sorry my explaination was too complicated. Basicly the concept is simple. At the bottom of your command center there is a link. That link is your "unique link". You click it, and vavavoom, you get a soldier. You may click your link 1 time every 24 hours. You may also click on other peoples link every 24 hours (you may click on as many links as you want, but you may only click each one every 24 hours). Every link you click gives that person a soldier. A recruiter uses this concept. In a recruiter you download a program, and it will cycle you through a long list of links. Each time you click one of these links and thus give a player a soldier, you get 1 credit. The more credits you have, the higher the chances of the recruiter having other players click your link. Usually, your link will get clicked about as often as you click. So if you click 300 links and give 300 guys soldiers by doing so, those 300 other guys in the recruiter will click your link each one time so you will get a total of 300 clicks (theoreticly). Thus you gain 300 men.

Also, the game has a concept called officers, each player can have 1 commander. They are their commanders officers. If you have a guy as your officer, and his link gets clicked 2 times, he not only gets 2 soldiers, but you get 1 soldier. Thus there are players like Lor who have 1000 or so officers, for every 2 clicks their officers get, they get 1. This really ads up when you have 1000 guys all giving you and each other clicks! You can get well over 1000 men a day in this way!

If you still do not understand, contact me through IM and I will guide you through this step by step. My IM names are:
AIM: Monsuco123
MSN: kwestboy@comcast.net
Yahoo: Monsuco
Google Talk: monsuco@gmail.com
If you have any Instant Messagers that you use, please contact me if you would like me to walk you through, step by step, through the process of clicking. If you do not have any Instant messaging programs that you use, please private message me (click my forum name and hit "send a private message to Monsuco" from the drop down menu that appears.) I can walk you through it on GUA's Internet Relay Chat program.

I hope I can be of some help to you

diabloswarrior
13th October 2005, 04:18 PM
yoda just go to www.phoenixrising.ws and set up a wild fire account and download clickwhore and start clicking, it will make a lot more sense after u do that...

Yoba
17th October 2005, 03:55 PM
:fork: My name isn't Yoda. It really pisses me off when people confuse my name with Yoda.

Xull
17th October 2005, 04:39 PM
My explanation:
recruiters are programs for (organized) mass clicking of other people's links.
The recruiter will load a recruitment page for you to click.

Every click you give using the program is worth a certain amount in "credits"
(for most it is 1 credit per click, exception to this is cw (wildfire); it has "tax")

For every click you receive you lose 1 credit.

This process continues back and forth, each time gaining one person a unit per click.

Think of credits as as a form currency... you click other people's links to gain credits, which you can give others back in exchange for units. (some recruiters will allow you to save your credits so you don't get more units - vacation mode)

Dragon's Fang
17th October 2005, 04:45 PM
Don't use clickwhore. They will tax you 4% of your clicks. Although this might not seem much, there are other recruiters out there that will return 100% of your clicks.

I personaly use Doomsday Device (http://www.kocplanet.com/d/) recruiter system.