PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of Destruction

H2SO4
11th October 2005, 11:37 AM
Alliance Name: Dawn of Destruction

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 26

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=thedawn

Brief description of your alliance:

We are a small friendly multigaming clan, who take part in several other games online besides KoC. We also have many allies in other alliances to call on if we need them.

Other games:
HellWars
Dark Throne
Galaxis
Vampires the Dark Alleyway - Roleplay Forum

Our aim in KoC is to have fun and enjoy ourselves whilst supporting each other against saboteurs and farmers. Members use whichever recruiter suits them best to help their armies grow.

Active participation in clan activities is encouraged and besides building our accounts and playing the game individually we take part in Clan mass/sab attacks, hold regular Treasure Hunts (for gold) to help our members grow, have competitions and set weekly goals to be achieved by our members. Our more experienced members also share their knowledge of the games with our newer members. Our forums are new so we're still settling in having brought all the different forums together in one.

Friendship and fun is the name of the game.

SilverSable
11th October 2005, 11:58 AM
There is something wrong with your forum link, could you fix it? :D

Edit: Thanks Evan. :D Everything looks good, you're approved.
You know the drill. ;)

H2SO4
14th October 2005, 04:28 AM
Thanks SilverSable, I'll make sure my people follow the rule. ;)

IPorthosI
17th November 2005, 06:03 PM
An EXTREMELY friendly clan, with many rank hiding sabbers ;)
Now, SC doesnt exists anymore, we decided to work alone and grow bigger. We need fresh blood now. But just take a look at our forums and join us! Here goes about helping each other.
We are small, but strong!!!

cya
Porthos

H2SO4
18th November 2005, 07:52 AM
SC members are welcome in my forums and chatrooms especially in view of the fact that they no longer have of their own.

While others have left the SC chain and gone neutral to PR I have not changed my own personal stance. I am an enemy of PR and don't intend that to change whether I remain in the SC chain or not.

GalleryOfSuicide
21st November 2005, 01:02 AM
I finaly am getting around to joining all the forums and supporting DoD and now I am here MS Evan or MRS Evan, you will be sick of me soon :P

.o0OGallerYO0o.

H2SO4
5th April 2006, 07:24 AM
Please close this thread as DoD will no longer be maintaining an offical presence in Koc.

Thanks.