PDA

View Full Version : Clicker question

cursed1
11th October 2005, 06:52 AM
Does anyone know of a web based clicking program? I hate that the new PC's @ work won't let me download anything.

krips
11th October 2005, 07:38 AM
So then use a USB key or burn a CD to take it to work and install it. :badger_2:

sirjinx
11th October 2005, 09:48 AM
or go old fashioned and use a 3.5" diskette :O

but if you go to the "recruiters" page on top, it would be the very last one, the says make your own recruiter...
but im not sure if it works since i've never tried it.

SilverSable
11th October 2005, 10:00 AM
Before the "program" recruiters, all of them used to be online.
I don't know if there are any more of those old fashioned ones around.
Check here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897) to find out for sure. :)

Shadowfox
11th October 2005, 10:54 AM
Programs like CW, INDRA4, RRac2 ... don't need to be installed.

I encoutered the same problem at school ... we can't install anything and if we do we get punished severely!
So I've put those recruiters (with only an exe) on my USB stick ... and while the teacher isn't paying attention, I click while running the program from my stick ;)

SilentSavage
11th October 2005, 11:41 AM
I hate the ones we have it school we cant go anywhere on those things

hockybear15
11th October 2005, 05:39 PM
www.clanrecruiter.com lets you click manually. It's slow but it works.

bloodpirate
12th October 2005, 03:26 PM
I use clickmaster and nothing to download.. it is easy to use too

evillessheiress
12th October 2005, 09:31 PM
K, at school, we can download stuff, but i think they have some program to erase it all....so i was wondering, if we click RUN, does it install it, or just make it work? Cuz i really don't want to get into trouble about it, and yes, i do have a usb stick...or whatever its' called...so i guess i could just put it on there, but is that gonna put it on the comp? Like for D3, we need WinRAR, so can i put that onto the usb stick also?

eville

HumphreysDragons
13th October 2005, 05:36 AM
If you have a USB stick and the ability to RUN programs from the Start Menu, Dynamite should work. It does not add any registry entries and doesn't try to copy any files to the computer. See the recruiter list thread for the address.

Monsuco
13th October 2005, 04:08 PM
The clickmasters (www.theclickmaster.com) do not require downloading, the problem is: they aren't as efficient as normal clickers. I would just click from home if I was you. I doubt your boss would be happy if he found you playing a game instead of working. But if you insist, clickmaster is the choice if you don't have a USB flash drive. (and buying one just to play a game is silly)

Edit: although, you might be able to use a CD-R with the click files saved from there. I don't know if that would work or not. You could try.

HottMt
14th October 2005, 10:14 AM
i heard clickwhore is excellent