PDA

View Full Version : not all images loading

Diaboli
10th October 2005, 04:56 PM
Only about half of the images are loading, ive deleted my cookies, gotten rid of security, deleted temporary internet files, restarted my computer.... No luck at all.

anyone know how to make every image load? it makes clicking horribly slow

Xull
10th October 2005, 05:00 PM
I think everyone is having some problems with that, though usually its half the images i think... If you are using ie, just right click on the captcha and have it show the picture. I imagine firefox has a similar option.

Yeah, it'll slow things down, but not much can be done at this point... I think part of the reason is the same reason some pages don't load :(

At least one of the recruiters load the image separately as well as the page, so usually the captcha is on one of the windows :) but not all do that :(

Diaboli
10th October 2005, 05:30 PM
I think everyone is having some problems with that, though usually its half the images i think... If you are using ie, just right click on the captcha and have it show the picture. I imagine firefox has a similar option.

Yeah, it'll slow things down, but not much can be done at this point... I think part of the reason is the same reason some pages don't load :(

At least one of the recruiters load the image separately as well as the page, so usually the captcha is on one of the windows :) but not all do that :(

yeah rogue loads them seperatley making it much easier

however, it would take me 3 hours to click through wildfire right now. and I dont have the time to do that

well im glad to know that its not just me, so that way im not at a disadvantage.

Anyways, it'll be fixed in the next day or two... hopefully

Stephen
10th October 2005, 07:31 PM
It's probably due to the absurdly large server load that always come with the first few days of each new age. It'll be fine by weeks end.

HookerBodyShots
10th October 2005, 08:41 PM
If, after a week or so, this still occurs, it could very well be a problem with your computer. You could always check out the Tech Help section of GUA if you need it. However, like Stephen said, it is most likely just do to absurdly huge amounts of people being online at once.